Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
absolutely phenomenal...loved it...waiting to see gaurav and dutta gang up and get nakku back..
krishaa thumbnail
as usual a flawless work waiting to see how dutta will bring back nakku hope nothing bad will happen with her and i feel roopa character will end now at anna place.good one waiting for more and soon.update soon and thanks for pm.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a fabulous and well thought out update Tink!
I loved the way you described the nuances of the dance, the costume, the event in general and what was going on in their heads. Beautifully written!
The part or Morey getting shot/hit was a whoa what happened moment, since I thought there would be a tussle for Naku at Anna's den and then our dashing hero comes to the rescue.
Also, we didnt fully witness Dutta's reaction, which I think is to come in your next update...cause this one was all about Naku...and so wonderfully done...I dont have words anymore.

๐Ÿ‘ Take a Bow!
๐Ÿ‘
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fab update dear
roopa is at anna's place so might roopa save nakku and truth will be revealed among all now that roopa is nakku's sister
thanks for pm dear

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Pari๐Ÿค—
Hats off to u for doing such extensive research into various dance forms๐Ÿ‘.I had never even heard of some of them.I am completely left foot when it comes to dancing๐Ÿ˜†,but looks like apart from music,u are passionate about dancing as well.
It was really interesting to read about all the different dance concepts & it was easy to visualise those celebs. performing on those songs,thanks to the ease of ur description.

The phone convo. between Dutta & Nakku prior to dance performance was so well written.Like Nakku ,i was alos taken by suprise that is this same angry Dutta who always used to draw conclusions without giving other person the chance to speak.He has changed so much & all becaz of Nakku.Nakku's fear was jusifiable,not becaz he might reject her,but she would never want him to think her as betrayer.Besides like earlier Gaurav told Dutta whenever she loved someone ,they went out of her reach,may it be her sister,her dance skills .But,Dutta too was afraid ,only he could hide it from Nakku becaz he didn't want her to get worried.

Nakku's cold feet before performing was expected,but loved the way Gaurav handled her.Gaurav is surely an angel in her life.I liked how clearly he told her that she has to take the risk,if Dutta cann't accept her with her real face,then he doesn't deserve her.Everyone has their flaws & real life-partner is the one who accepts the other one with his or her flaws & abilities both.

Dutta's impatience turned into confusion the moment he saw Nakku.I really don't think he was disappointed by her look,but the fact was her real face coming out like this in front of so many people was too much to handle for him.But,Nakku misread him,thankfully Gaurav handled the performance so nicely.
More than her face,Dutta was agitated by the proximity of Gaurav & Nakku.His actual anger was directed towards Gaurav.๐Ÿ˜†

Like i had expected all the evil people turned up๐Ÿ˜ก.This is one big disaster.Now,Anna has Roopa,Nakku & Roopa's daughter.That means Nakku will finally get her tai,but i am scared that also means Nakku will get to know that Roopa & Dutta had spent the night together,that will be too much painful for her too handle.

Meaning both Dutta & Nakku are in for lot more pain & hurt in next chapters.Besides Dutta has to draw a careful plan to save all 3 of them.There i s also a big question about Dutta's reaction to Nakku's real face & what will he do when he will realise that Roopa is Nakku's sister๐Ÿ˜•

Will wait for the next update which i am sure is going to be full of action & revealtions.

Lots of love๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
apna pm box khali karo...nd they're fighting...and in one convo shes bitching bout him to her sister
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

apna pm box khali karo...nd they're fighting...and in one convo shes bitching bout him to her sister

I've emptied it...how many tyms...๐Ÿ˜•...n hu r u talkin about...??????
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ,, ๐Ÿ‘

loved it

simply ' loved it ''

I got to kwn abt various dance types and all the tV personalites, i hardly knew them but am glad now i can relate , the face to a name ,thnks to u

and boy i was expecting a ballet form but then i realised u had spoken of kathak ,, it was amazing and how gaurav took over and picked on and how nakku realised n did not let the  performace drop,,you had me on the edge  till the performance was over ,,dutta's reactions were wrth watchign for ๐Ÿ˜‰

now the climax , oh not 1 , but multiple , anna, roopa , roopa's child, nakku , and  other end dutta , Nakku's revelation of her truth and roopa and dutta revelations

waitiing eagerly hope u update soon,,,

Raj

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
liked the update ,i was wondering how would naku react to dutta having relation with her own elder sis ,do something abt it & give a end to roopa saga ,i liked the story & ur writing style ,do update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š