FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rrs1391

i am still waiting for fr and the dhulai offcourse

lool luk who's gettin bossy, dw u will get ur dhulai n FR as promised, god do u no how many promises I've made to everyone regarding a deadline, d only d one dat I won't be able to do is Mish's comments, but I guess she ain't around lol, so she won't notice...😳
Originally posted by prncz

Loved your update ann now me waitign for more πŸ˜† absolutely loved the Swan Lake and nakku version , I am sure the coming eppi is gonna be emo and senti ,, waiting /
,,i thnk nakku's  fr and morey's kidnapping is gonna coincide πŸ˜‰hope u update soon πŸ˜‰
raj

hey...πŸ˜‰

Thank u, well i can only say I'll try but the truth is next update will afta Monday...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜³, I am so glad u l iked the concept of swan lake, erm u no I neva rly thought about it in the emo n sent way of it, but i guess u can say dat, but more den nefing i wud say it's practical, a lot tings will all amke sense an cum 2geva...kinda ting...

but will try to do it as soon as I can literally...πŸ˜‰

thanks for ur thoughts, much appreciated...😊

Tink

Originally posted by daya0628

lol no hun please take ur time no rush ...realy

ur line/mention lol is in the one i wrote for BER ...last update it is two post long that update ...i kinda went on a flow of thought and it ended up long ...u will see which line ...i really liked tht line :P

i am same i will comment only wen i have read full update properly ...aram se lol

dw I'm plannin to lol...afta wot u sed i cant read in a rush...😳, but den dis is y I luv u...πŸ˜‰

ooohh I'm gettin eager now...but I will test my patience, but will leave u wid my glittery tink on ur thread b4 I go off...lets c if I can spot it, I feel lyk I'm gonna b up 4 a game of 'where's Wally' do u memba those books 4rm skl...😳😳

yeh I no, but dat a gud ting...ryt...??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by tinkerbe11

dw I'm plannin to lol...afta wot u sed i cant read in a rush...😳, but den dis is y I luv u...πŸ˜‰

ooohh I'm gettin eager now...but I will test my patience, but will leave u wid my glittery tink on ur thread b4 I go off...lets c if I can spot it, I feel lyk I'm gonna b up 4 a game of 'where's Wally' do u memba those books 4rm skl...😳😳

yeh I no, but dat a gud ting...ryt...??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yup dont feel need to rush ...seriously take ur dear sweet time 😳 me have no problem with that

I thought it was where is waldo lol ...which ever it is i do ...and love those books i used to do them with bro and sis πŸ˜ƒ all the time...and the 'I Spy" books love them πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

araam se is very good yes πŸ˜›

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by daya0628

reserved

Edited:

Tink mein aa gai :P

welcum 2my world πŸ˜†

after all the washing my car and myself ... i am actually all wet ...lol

ok now u sound lyk 🀬, n I dnt mean censored in dat way, I mean censored in n x-rated way lol...🀣, u sound lyk ur advertising a calendar if I ddin't no ne better I'd fink u were a blond, ...er do u get the picture...loooll

ok gettin on with the update ...love love love love love it (hehe remembering Kiran now)

don't we all memba Kiran, wen r triple words mean how excited we really r lol...no d feelin...πŸ˜†

oh you will not be one bit surprised for the first comment I make about this FF

g a u r a v ! ❀️
❀️❀️

ok at first I was like, i was in 4 a surprise but wen I saw Garuav's name I was like how typical lol...how cud I 4gt, but he is a gr8 character to write with though I must say, i can write so freely wid him, wid others u really hav 2 watch wot fits in wid der speech n stuff, u no wot i mean, but wid him it's so different as a writer i luv him lool...i guess u n Suvi r rubbin off on me wid Gaurav, n Im beginning to luv him maslf lool...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ˜

I really love his relationship with Naku and his ways in general ...*catches breath* lol

oh my days...remind me 2 post u n oxygen mask for christmas lool...πŸ˜†, ur killin me...πŸ˜†

but the way he is there for her...looking out for her...it's so pure their relationship ...of friends

but not just friends...there is a more divine, pure thing there...and i love it...

I have to say this :P I love him too :D

yeh I no, I mean I hav so many friends dat hav bin guys n we bin sooo close, but neva had dat bond of attraction in terms of opposition, n neither hav we eva felt the need to portray it as a brotherly luv wich u js cnt label it if u no wot i mean, n dats wot Naku's n Gaurav's friendship is, n I no u luv him hun, u make dat clear everytime...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Oh god Naku forgets all about Gaurav for her Saab's chai lmao...

do u blamer her...???πŸ˜‰

loved the Baaji-Dutta convo...and this entire scene was fab...

I actually enjoyed wrting dat part, it kinda became inspirational, wot can I say Gaurav's a natural lol...πŸ˜†

I do remember it from the YHTKH and u mentioned then that it would be in ur FF

so wen I read the start to the part i expected most to happen ...u did adapt it a bit tho

but amzing love his effect on her ...and lol my poor guarav waited and waited and returned home

to smell burnt chai!!! lol . Oh and the music ...their music ooohhh memories

I love this music...damn it i miss them !

yeah man dat music so takes me bak in a time zone...I really miss dem as tasha the true 'tasha', yeah I adapted to it so Gaurav cums in2 d pic instead rather den Babi n Ayi Sahib, I thought it wud b gud reason 2 start the fight lol, n it was...πŸ˜†

Aww my gaurav and dutta ...fighting like kids LOL...children I tell u ...they are such cuties

OMG LOL Baaji suggestions were hilarious...both gaurav and dutta acting like kids

I want to pinch both their cheeks...LMAO no way Baaji made haldi wala dhood oh god...

haha i loved Naku's decision and love how they spit it all out once she left...

well lets face it since Dutta n Gaurav hav met they've only eva wanted to fight full on, n wen they got dat chance they weren't about to back off lol, u get me πŸ˜‰, n Baaji well he's kinda stuck in the middle of all 3 of them, so he's trying...πŸ˜†, yeh they spat it out coz it tasted lyk shiiitt coz Baji didn't hav a clue on how 2 make it...πŸ˜†

and MY Gaurav made his speech well or lecture,...what ever ...but that was so well written

good job...i love how it was like tapping each nail in with the hammer !

yess UR Gaurav lool...knows how to get on Dutta's nerves, n don't u js luv dat sayin about every nail dat sticks out gets hammered...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰, n thanks hun I'm glad u thought so...😳😳

i am soo eager to read the FR and the performance :D

I'm wondering wot everyone's gonna fink wen I post it, coz so far, everyone's kinda off the mark lool...😳😳😳😳

Ok I actually really love the idea of using the concept to convey her story...

yeah I luv fings dat hav meaning n concept behind eveything so I jad to try n make it suttin big, n it brings a point across to Dutta too widout having to shout lol, n considering the FR was spose to b a big affair I dnt fink we got dat on screen so if I'm given a chance I'm goona try n make it big lool...😳😳😳

I think with amazing songs (which u normally pick great ones) it can really be written beautifully

yeah man u cudn't be more ryt...songs hold concpet naturally n wen u can add ur own to it it's amazing, but the fing is the song I've chosen already has a strong concept to it, so it's gonna b a little hard to make readers imagine my concept to the song, so dats y I tried to mentally prepare everyone wid the conecept, so it ain't hard to keep up...😳😳😳😳😳😳, n I cnt tell u how happy it makes dat u actually listen and take in 4rm the songs I choose...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I am one who loves watching people dance ...esp with a certain concept.

me 2 !!

Loved the whole swan story... and her modified story...itz going to be one intense show

I'm real glad dat everyone's liked the Swan lake story, i did fink dat maybe sum ppl myt get me confused wid where I'm cuming 4rm lol...n yeh u got dat ryt, not only intese for Naku, but for me 2...😳

the music Ghum sum was nice ...never heard before...but worked well in the part ...very good

oh god I luv daat songgg to bits man, but the fact u wrote about must mean u liked it...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

aww Naku working hard at her dance ...even practicing in kitchen very good...

and of course D must come...even I am curious to know how she will perform in front of him...

well she has to train hard, dis ain't dream world where she gonna go on stage n conquer wid no practice lol...although dats how indian dramas like to show...πŸ˜†

like gaurav said only god knows loll

or maybe we shoud change dat to Bappa lol...but u js wanna make the point dat UR Gaurav made the point innit...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

oh yes and there was that other scene...sorry me doing this off memory LOL ...  its k πŸ˜†

some scene where Baaji and D talk about Roopa and how N looking for her sis. ...

lol i want that out soon too

nice pickkk πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, it will b, like I sed, everything will fall in2 place in next chapter...πŸ˜‰ wow 10 points for dat...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Oww tink ...am waiting eagerly for next update...please do soon  oh come on jus a couple of days

am so excited to read it :D all the fun stuff is about to begin ...

lol wot u call fun is torture for others...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

great work as usual ...take care ...cya

thanks babez, will do, n likewise u2, ciao...πŸ˜‰

lots of love and hugs πŸ€—
big hugs2u2 !!  luv ya n thanks for commenting b4 me lol, but I hav left my Tink wid u...πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ to remind u 'I'll b bak'  ...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Nakusha

nice update ,waiting for the next hope nakus past is revealed & dutta accept her ,plz update soon

Thank u, well Naku's past will b revealed, n whether Dutta will accept her or not, dat will b shown over the next couple of updates...πŸ˜‰, thanks for ur thoughts hun...😊, n will update within a week...it's the best I can say ryt now...πŸ˜†
Tink lol errr u censored what i said ...women it was PG lol ...get ur mind our of gutter!

hehe g a u r a v ...me and suvi rubbing off on u good good ...

LMAO oxygen mask would be useful ...u should give me one before I read each part

yes i can not say it enough...love gaurav :P

i do luv that sayin bout the evry nail gets hammered lol

regards to FR it is going to be HUGE eh lol i dont care how u do it ...just do it soon ...

i am sure i will like it :P

of course i listen to the songs...sometimes wen i read and comment i might not have had

chance to pplay song cuz on phone or at unni ...but i always go back to go through ur song

I am very much into music, arts, dance lol might not do any well but very big fan so i love them

haha yes i did really like the ghum sum song it was in my head after listening to it lol

i will wait  for next...u take care...and enjoy ur weekend :D

Tink very well written ,dutta gurav talk was master piece he is making dutta to understand what was he going to face ,hope this helps dutta to take FR in positive way ,very well written enjoyed it a lot ,excited for FR and dutta reaction ,and oh morey and chaskar both back of nakuu will the get her?πŸ˜• please do update quick do not make us wait any more dear😳