Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Awesomeee updateee tinky...    Thank youuu

Haha the ladder scene... I was thinkin i read dat somewer... now i kno hehe...   lol talk about gold fish memory...actually luk who's talking...d one who 4got wot ff she was readin lmao...πŸ˜†
The Swan Lake Story is amazin... Woah.. But Yaaar In Nakku's concept, she dies? :O
The end her lover sud come and rescue her na? :( but i cant wait for her dance... n FR and the face-off!

fanks, yeh but coz it's staged, she needs to show him the utmost extreme dat cud happen, so its the main reason the hero dnt really need 2b der lol...if u get me...πŸ˜†

Wooo *Does a little jig wid Will Smith* LMAO  bad boys, bad boys, whatchugonna do wen they cum 4u, our man, I'm so gutted I missed ur birthday online man, I wudda so dun a Will Smith theme lol...πŸ˜†

Bechara Dutta, him n Nakku are fallin apart.. the distances between dem is hard but i also understand gauravs pov. I jus hope sab theek ho jaye.

well eventually it will b better, but yeh fings like dat deter u 4rm ur objective lol, so dats y Gaurav is so ardent on dat fact...πŸ˜†.

Continue soon (: x

yess will try...πŸ˜‰
xx

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrs1391

i love  ladder scene😳 are yaar wash her face πŸ˜• and ye chaskar aur morey ki dhulai woh bhi dutta ke haatho to mazaa aa jaye πŸ‘  update next as soon as possibleπŸ˜ƒ

whaooo !!  well wow...all I can say is, thank U...πŸ˜†, and u cudn't have made it ne clearer den u hav, wich is kinda unique u no...πŸ˜‰, n dw hun her face wash will cum soon lol, in next update in fact...πŸ˜†, errr Chasker and Morey cum wid der own destiny's as regards to their dhulai lool, but yeh it will happen one way or another...πŸ˜‰, but overall glad u enjoyed it, n I will defo try to update soon babez..😊, n fanks 4 ur feedback...πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nileshni679

Thank you so much Tink for the long, lovely and fabulous update. 

Now u have made me really desperate to kno what will happen next.. I wish Dutta will accept her full heartily.

ur very much welcum for the long update lol...😳. 

oh god I just hope u guys accept wots gonna happen in the next copule of updates...😳, but the truth is Dutta will always accept her full hearted, it's just a matter of wen...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thanks 4 leaving ur thoughts hun...😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...i don't want morey and chasker to find naku now...let te truth be out and dutta accepts naku...then even if they try to harm her, dutta will be there to protect her

Thank u sooo much !  well actually u won't hav 2 w8 for ur wishes to cum tru at all, everyfin u sed will b answered in next update, n hun dw, Dutta will always b der 2 protect Naku, so hope dat keeps u happy...πŸ˜‰, and thank u very much 4 ur comments...😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Tink - this was one fab update...just like the others you have had.   Thank u so much, dis comment alone is touching...😳

Its actually quite ironic that I just saw Black Swan the other day and the whole movie is still etched in my mind...and now you have played it out in Naku's dance..beautiful choice of theme.

Really !  dats weird, coz dats wher I got d idea for dis concept, n dats is actually the title of the next update...😳, I really cringed wen I watched dis movie, I cudn't bring myself to watch it agen, but Natalie Portman did a helluva a wicked job 😊

Being a dancer myself, I can totally see how much of a high one would get playing this role as a dancer and then it being her life story, it makes it even more appealing.

Wow-ow dat ur a dancer...πŸ‘, wot type of dancing do u do, but yeh playin a role like dat is truly n opportunity...😊

I dont know yet if Dutta is going to accept her after her FR...I have a feeling he is not going to..she will get picked up by Chaskar and More and then he will realize what he has lost...but then I will wait to be surprised :)

well dat is n alternative, maybe u will b in for a surprise...so watch out...πŸ˜‰, n hope u like the turnout...😳, thanks for commentin, it's much appreciated...😊

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

Fabulous update!!   the wait for the next update is worse than thinking what fate holds nakku.  Thanx, luved every bit. 

Thank U !!  wow now dat makes me sound like the villain lol, πŸ˜†, but I will try to make the next update worth the wait, hopefully...😳.  Thank u for ur feedback.πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

hey tink thanks a lot for a long and superb update so now nakku FR  will happen hope dutta accepts her before morey and chasker reaches her,so that dutta can change her if she is in problem .

please let dutta accept her  with positive attitude.thanks for pm and update . update soon with positive happenings in next update.😊

hey Krishaa, ur welcum for d long update lol, knowing me u can expect dem...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, n yep FR will happen, u'll c Dutta's pov soon enuff, n wot will happen, so far no one's guessed ryt...😳😳, so ryt now none of ur fears hav cum tru...yet lol...πŸ˜†.

dw too much hun, *hint hint* mayb ur worryin about the wrong fings...πŸ˜‰, will defo try, n ur views given in reply r much welcum n appreciated...😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘    Thank u thank u, ur flatterin me honestly...😳😳😳😳😳

Naku falling from ladder into Datta's arms was good, The fight Between Gaurav & Datta, the discussion between them about her shows, both of them are so protective for her.

I knew d ladder wud b a nice treat for everyone...😊.  yeh ur so spot on, even thoug their protective ova her, they've different ways of showing it...πŸ˜†

Gaurav is mentally preparing Datta for her fr. The concept is fantastic. Is Morey going to meet Naku, before the compition or during that. Anna, Chasker everyone is waiting for the opportunity to fight with Datta.

yeah I guess Gaurav is, but dis tym he's doin in unintentionally πŸ˜†, I'm glad u liked the concept.  well as 4 Morey, u'll find out in next epi...πŸ˜›, a lot of questions... huh, πŸ˜†, n yep bang on, everyone is waitin for their own opportunity for revenge, I guess u'll hav 2 c who wins out of the villains...πŸ˜‰. 

Waiting for the next part😊

Thanks for commentin, a pleasure to read, n will try 2 do it soon...πŸ˜‰

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tink hellooo...just came to say that ...i g2g...and will be back to unres tonight ...i have lots of pppl ff to de-res on today ...I have a car to wash and vaccum...mine LOL its so messy itz bbeen way to long since we cleaned it and three ppl use it lol u can imagine its a whole days worth of cleanin to do lol ...
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

Tinker   hellooo

Best friends '.Just Love them . It's Super duper to have best friends, ppl who know u in and out . Pppl who yell at u becoz they love u and to stop u  from doing something crazy 

wow even ur comment feels poetic man...πŸ˜‰, nicely put, but yeh ur totally ryt, its awsome to hav m8z lyk dat...they'll do anything for u even if they luk bad...😊

It all good , till one of the two fall in love ''The person's partner usually  gets J with the closeness and warmth shared between the two friends  .  More if the Best friend is of the opp sex '..

yeah I nooo tell me about it...πŸ˜†, n yeah u cudn't b more ryt, n guys h8 it wen girls hav male friends, but sumtyms its a lot easier talkin to a guy den it is a girl dont u fink...πŸ˜‰, but wen ur man is hot headed like Dutta I h8 2 break it the 'male friend' dat he ain't gonna b too happy about it lol...πŸ˜†, but sumtyms dat makes ur guy more attractive innit...coz u so no he's attention is always gonna b on his lady...πŸ˜‰

But its heart desire of everyone that that both ur best friend and partner get along ''..becoz if not, it like splitting u oneself  into two halves   . 

ditto...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I believe , when U fall in love '''.u have to love not only  the  good and bad parts of the person but everything that comes with the person '.ie family,  friends'anything 'if u do  not then somewhere or the other it's a comprise  

ur ryt, coz dats wot makes a person up, n dat is how u choose to fall in love wid dem innit, but in Dutta's case, he wud happily choose dis as compromise, coz he cnt stand sharing his gal wid Gaurav, mainly coz he's a threat to him in the sense of luks n encouraging ways wid ppl...πŸ˜†

Here Naku is spilt 'between a love for Gaurav and Dutta '' She loves them both and cannot refuse either '..Nd both the men are cute Babies fighting over their fav toy" Its mine" ''.Then patching up '.Not that they want to 'but for Naku , Anything . '.I love how these Lil grow up babies fight 'So Cute '.

yeah if dis kinda friendship existed den dis is how I wud imagine it lol, she so wants dem to get on, but they both no dat will neva happen even in a million years, but for her they're willing to 'compromise' lol even if its a pretense, but for Naku dats the most they can do...πŸ˜†

but I know you could never do for her,what she can do for you, and that's the reason I hate you, 'cause you don't deserve her, said Gaurav as he left Dutta behind deep in thought.

This is so true 'Dutta could never do what Naku would/ does for him '..We have seen that a no of times '..

well ur ryt, as always lol, but Dutta has his own methods n Naku hers, but the power Naku feels 4rm his love makes her totally do crazy things for him, no t by choice but by love lol...hence 'Deewani'...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'stay away from my girl,'''Haa haaa 'Totally loved this

yeah same here the truth is dis line is totally ripped 4rm a film I luv lol...n it was js soo felt like Dutta written all ova these words...😳😳

A ballet 'Hmm Interesting    yeah it is, but wen I watched Black Swan I just got dis idea, n den thought y not change it around 4 Naku's dance competition, but the truth is is was gonna b just a normal dance lol...but here we r...πŸ˜†

But Awe Dutta 'U poor kid 'do not worry , she will be back with bang '.nd then U can give a treat '..   

hey we all no wot kinda treat ur prob finkin lol...πŸ˜›

Gola and Lipstick '' Loved it 'now I want a gola '..But I will have black lips then '. 

lmao...I've neva had a gola u no, jus seen it in drama's so used dat idea...😳

Dutta was becoming more and more restless to Naku Dance 'Well We restless for the FR .

well do u blame him he's so scared of losin her, but he's doubting himself...

Wow ! U put the  " In Arms scene"  That was some scene '. The guy moved towards like a moth ..mindless '.. Baji will be Baji 'nd for him , One big Wet Doggy style Kissy .

yeah I totally forgot about dat scene lol, had 2 cut n paste it 4rm Shilpi's thread...n den change it around slightly, n to make it a little shorter too...😳, n aslo find a way to get rid of Babi lol,,,n yeh Baji is Baji, will deliver ur doggy kiss to my 'fictional' Baji lool...lets hope Roops dnt find out...πŸ˜†

Nd Wait Chaskar ( Fashion disaster ) and Morey ( chopsy ) '.pls include a chicken dance

baaahhhaaahhahhaahha Chasker n Fashion disaster, cudn't put it in better words man...🀣, n Morey n Chopsy loool...consider ur chicken dance included...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okaaayy reading ur comment was truly a pleasure, it was hilarious man, n thank u for making me laugh so much...πŸ˜†, n thanks for ur views, were truly worth knowing...πŸ˜‰

tc hun...😊