Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by scorpio10

Let The Chase begin
Mission Missy 

omg lmaoo fanks Scorpio...fanks for chippin in...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Mission Missy successful
Originally posted by prncz

Hi Tinks , lovely  update , loved the steamy scene , way  to  go  and hmm , wondering whn will Dutta kiss her in the rain or shower ,, when will he learn abt her truth , how will he react , is he ready ? and nakku's  reply abt handling a drunkwife was awesome ,, waiting for the nxt part eagerly hope u able to update soon πŸ˜‰
enjoyed the read ,😳
 Raj

Hey Raj,

First of all thanks, I fink now dat ? is on everyone's mind lol...well lets wait and find out, πŸ˜†, well u won't be having to w8 too long for his reaction its creeping up...😳.

Well I am gonna update in abit actually, πŸ˜‰

and thanks for commenting, and liking.😊

TinkπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by meriyaar

tink!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's so good to hear from u again! ans that too with such a long and beautiful update! thank you
as always i loved reading this and again you did a fab job! loved it to bits and of course the best scene was well i'm sure you know which one πŸ˜³ lol. and god dutta is so naughty he wants to take her straight to the shower haye so cute!
i really hope he loves her and wants her the same when he finds out about her true colour, from the sounds of it he seems as if he will but then again this is dutta we're talking about anger can seriously over take him.
i hope you update soon,  i've really missed you!πŸ˜­πŸ€—
tc
xxx

helloooπŸ˜ƒ

likewise hun, it's gud to see u hear 2 !!  well I ain't gonna say nuttin about the long bit lol, coz the net chapter is prob the longest i wrote lo...thanks to all the tym Mish's gave me...πŸ˜†, only kiddin.  

yep ofc I know wich bit ur talkin abt, tasha fans n not like dat part...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...rain or no rain, it's certainly rainin in his world...Embarrassed☺️

well ur hope is not a disappointment he really does love her, but u'll c wot the problem is in the chapter after the next lol, n yeh dis is Dutta the one guy who has a degree in findin a problem in any honest situation lol...well on screen newyz...πŸ˜†

Well for once I can freely say the update is coming ryt up, once I've repllied to Mish's comments u no wot to expect next...πŸ˜‰ 

And I have felt missed believe it or not, so thank u for ur wamr welcum, it's always a pleasure to read ur comments...😊

u tc hun, n thanks for commenting. 
πŸ€—

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

u tink am lying😲

i spents over an hr writin it las nyt...had 1 more pg 2 coment on...alredy wrote 3pgz...wil finish it n post asap...

well whaddya expect me 2say Mish, afta all the stuff u bin feedin me in d past lol...can u blame me for doubting u...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›, but u can't blame me for being shocked now dat ur comments bin posted lol,😲😲 ok so I'm off to read ur comment, so consider dis a do NOT disTurb ZonE right now lool...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, once i've read it i'll post the update k, coz I fink it'll take me tym to reply..wich i definitely will...😳😳
Okay Mish we're all dun, as promised next update is cumin in half hour, yeh half hour from the tym i read it lol..so don't ask questions...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

omg lmaoo fanks Scorpio...fanks for chippin in...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Mission Missy successful
are yeh kya ...sab ke sabmere phichee parge hain

daya tum bhi tut tut

lol

wel tinks ur right mission impossible is successful!!! lmaoπŸ˜†

love u all

mwah

x

well whaddya expect me 2say Mish, afta all the stuff u bin feedin me in d past lol...can u blame me for doubting u...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›, but u can't blame me for being shocked now dat ur comments bin posted lol,😲😲 ok so I'm off to read ur comment, so consider dis a do NOT disTurb ZonE right now lool...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, once i've read it i'll post the update k, coz I fink it'll take me tym to reply..wich i definitely will...😳😳
oi chup lolπŸ˜†

see i ddnt disturb u at all while u wer readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sory dubl post lol

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago

Okay Mish we're all dun, as promised next update is cumin in half hour, yeh half hour from the tym i read it lol..so don't ask questions...πŸ˜†
huh...wer d coment..??

wil b waiting evn tho i fote if was haf n hr afta i post d coment lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜†