Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tink when will u update?
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tink , where r u 

Guys , Now I am  worried for tinks , its been ages . 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
he please update yaar its a long time
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tink please update soon yaar
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter Thirty Two

Kiss Me In The Rain

Naku was confused, after the look she received from Gaurav she knew she couldn't avoid the situation any longer, and so spoke with him soon and told him she was ready to train, but before she left it at that, she filled him in on the deal she'd just made with Dutta, Saab thought he was prepared for what she needed to tell him, but Naku knew better, and this made her stomach churn. But before she could spill all the beans, Gaurav had interrupted her by breaking the most shocking news she'd heard yet.

Dutta couldn't help but feel uneasy about what it was that Naku had wanted to tell him, I mean why couldn't she just tell me now, he knew it was too late to argue with himself, as he'd already told Naku he was ready to wait, but the truth was he wasn't, and this was beginning to eat him up like a virus from inside, he looked up towards the ceiling and for a moment and thought to himself...if there is a God I could damn sure use a little light shined this way ...right about now, laughed Dutta to himself. So now I'm hoping there's Nakku's Bappa around to secretly help me, he joked silently, ...I must be desperate.

As he was tossing and turning Dutta couldn't seem to get any sleep, although him and Naku weren't sharing a bed, sharing the room with her seemed to be enough for him so far, which was unusual for him, as there was a time when there was a hot girl within a 5 mile radius of him, and he would without doubt manage to end up next to her, minus the clothes the next morning, but now it was so different, even being so close to Naku he never felt a tinge of lust run through him, yes at times it got tempting but he couldn't use the words lust with Naku they just didn't go together, but wanting to have that closeness of intimacy made him feel secure in the sense that she really was his, ...but yet without touching her, he could sit there and watch her all night long, until the sunlight broke through the windows, telling him it was time to go, but yet feeling unsatisfied with however much time he had with her, he was beginning to doubt if even one lifetime would be enough to spend with her. Even when he was outside on work basis, all he could think of was Naku, the smallest things in life made her happy, and this made him more happier, amongst crowds, all he could see was Naku, even today when girls are still trying to hit on him, he can't even feel the slightest pull towards them, it's like Naku is, and for a long time has been the only the girl in the world, and than as if teasingly Bappa's magical powers had lit a light bulb in his head with a 'ting' sound for effect, that Dutta realised that it didn't matter what Naku needed to tell him, her life was his now, and so what if whatever she needed to tell him was bad, when you open up to someone you automatically make that decision for letting the bad in with the good, and all of a sudden as if his worries were gone, the problem had seemed to have disappeared, but he would still keep up his bargain of the deal, what Naku needed to tell him, was clearly important to her, and so he would still wait for her to open up to him, and instead of panicking about her news he would work on keeping himself patient instead, there thought Dutta, it wasn't that bad, see you're a natural, he showed off to himself...actually maybe I should change that to genius, he smiled proudly, while putting both his arms behind his head and laying back on his pillow, shirtless, waiting for his sleep to kick into him sometime this century.

All night Naku could not sleep, tossing and turning, Babi was pretty comfortable besides her, her light snoring was proof of that, so she peeked over Babi, to see if Gaurav was asleep, and she whispered his name out twice. What do you want said Gaurav, as if he knew she would be awake to bug him, Gaurav you're not really serious about the concept are you, you know I can't do that please, think of another way around it...
Gaurav had immediately sat up with his elbow resting on his one knee that was deliberately kept up to support it, yeah Naku...actually I'm 100% serious about this, so you better be too, 'cause let me tell you one thing I'm going to working my butt off in trying to make you win, and you will win, but don't think I don't know what you're up to, and than for a second he laid back on his slightly aggressive tone, ...I mean I'm happy for you Naku, I really and truly am, but the rate you're going you're forcing my to be the villain here, you have to quit fooling around with Dutta okay, he warned with one raised eyebrow, you're not kids from high school okay, I know it's a young love kind of thing, but these things distract you big time, and believe me Naku I'm making it easier for you this way, because when you're up dancing on that stage, than you'll know that my way was best, because if you don't go down that road, than you'll have a lot of explaining to do, and from what I know of you,, although talking is your hobby, words WILL fail you Naku, he emphasised on will, and without hearing another word from Naku he dozed off to sleep.

Naku couldn't get any sleep, she tried to close her eyes and tried hard to think of all the reasons Saab might not be angry at her, what if Saab considered her fair complexion to be a betrayal, what if he didn't want to understand what her problem was, what if even after hearing her story he might just think of it like a story being told from gold digger's mouth, what if he just chose not to believe her at all. She opened her eyes and took a deep breath, and sat up, so maybe...just maybe...Saab might actually understand her problem, he might be okay about it after all...she tried to convince herself, without any success, but with what Gaurav told her, he might have just made the whole face revelation thing a whole lot harder, and she was beginning to doubt herself, whether this was a good idea or not, but what Gaurav was saying was absolutely right, she needed to win, otherwise she may as well give up right now, it was her that needed to win the first prize to pay Morey off...oh god, thought Naku as if things can't get any worse, her truth of her complexion being all out, or Morey.
She couldn't sit there any longer, she needed to get her mind off things, sleep refused to come her direction. What could she do at this time of the night, so she went to the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea, while humming one of her favourite songs to herself, and than so badly wished she could go to Roops' room to play her keyboard, her music was the only thing that could calm her nerves right now, but than she remembered that there was a grand piano in Saab's bar, and Saab would surely be sleeping by now, and with a few drinks gulped down he weren't about to wake up, and being in the middle floor she was pretty sure no one would, and with slightly naughty look on her face she ran up the stairs into Saab's now isolated bar, and as she prepared the piano for herself she touched the keys in a rather seductive way, while biting the bottom of her lip.

The song she wanted to play was one of the two songs she'd never played before anyone, she always felt that this song had it's own soul to it, which could only be felt when you were in love, and providing the time she began playing this song, she was most definitely not in love, and never had been, she kind of always had her own fantasy with this song, it was stupid but weird, but still it was what she'd dreamt of, but the most annoying part was that it would never come true, because of course her stupid colour which always found a way to get in way of the things she most loved, and let a out huge sigh and and thought that now it would get in the way of her true love that she shared with her one and only Saab, as she closed her eyes, she imagined...or tried to dream of her fantasy with Saab in mind, and played the song from Batman Forever, which again she'd watched with Gaurav, but never told him that she could play the song from that movie.

She closed her eyes, and let her memories of her and Saab flash before her eyes like they were on a old tape roll in her mind, some were good and some were bad, but like Saab said it was because of the bad they eventually had the good memories. She tapped the keys lightly, and let the mellow music course through her ears, and it had miraculously begun soothing her.

When they were in the jungle she remembered how Saab had wanted to kiss her, but she avoided him and since that time had been trying her hardest to keep up with that. What was she supposed to tell him, that she'd never been kissed, or she didn't know how to, and she was afraid to tell him that, ...oh and the fact that she was as shy as hell, and maybe if it were up to her she would get through the rest of her life without being kissed, but she doubted that Saab would let her survive that long, the feelings and emotions that were running through her mind were beginning to arouse her, the moments that she'd spent with him, his touch that was still somewhere lingering on her skin, and his presence had filled her body with a certain fragrance that only she could sense all over her, she was starting to lose herself in her fantasy of her dreams, and for one moment wished that she could know what it felt like to have his lips all over hers, where every second of that kiss would hold so much passion that would send shivers up her spine in just imagining it...

Dutta couldn't sleep at all, maybe it was time for a drink, he finally decided, and didn't bother putting his shirt on as no one would be awake at this time of the night, ...how he wished that Naku's Bappa could send Naku to him, the truth was he needed her more than he needed the drink, looks like Naku has officially taken the place of alcohol in his life, and now that comes second, ...well second is still good, he tried to reason with his priorities. Well there was no way Naku would break any rules to come and meet him, she was a sensible girl and she would never step out of her comfort zone, but than you couldn't stop someone from dreaming, he thought, as he made his way down to his bar, and shocked to see the sight before him.
Was he actually becoming Bappa's favourite person in the world all of a sudden, it's almost like 'ask and you shall receive' as stupid as it sounded it seemed to be true right now, Naku was before him and had her eyes closed behind the piano he'd bought for Roops ages ago which she refused to play, and now all of a sudden it was like it was in the right place at the right time, only for this moment, with no one else but them. He stayed quiet, and watched her thinking something to herself for a long time, and than in a sudden but swift motion she'd began playing a song which he thought was very familiar, ...of course it was the all time classic 'a kiss from a rose'...indeed thought Dutta, out of all songs in the world she chooses a song with the word kiss in it...which is exactly what she refuses to give him. He moved silently towards the bottle kept on the small table on one side, and gulped it down while listening to her play and inched closer behind her, she was so lost in her thoughts, Dutta was getting turned on by just watching her, which was a first, he was sure up until today that one needed physical contact to get turned on, but obviously today he was proven wrong, by none other than his beloved Naku.

He wanted to reach over and feel her lips, taste them, his breathing seemed to be going slightly off track, like he was being pulled towards her by a magnetic pull, he suddenly felt an urge to let her hair loose and entangle his fingers through her thick locks, it was like she was seducing him without even trying, and to stop himself, he took another large gulp of Whiskey and shoved it down his throat, which wasn't helping at all, only in theory, he was so lost in her being lost in her music and whatever she was thinking about, and the way she was engrossed he so wished in that moment desperately that she would be thinking about him, and this music was doing what it did to him, to her too...

While Naku was lost in her imaginings, it felt as if her thoughts were coming to life, she didn't have to worry about her fingers, they knew the notes without needing any guidance, and than suddenly she felt her hair come loose over her her shoulders, without giving it too much thought..thinking it probably just came out of her loose untied plait, but than she felt it all leaning over to one side, but scared to open her eyes, she tried not to break her thoughts, and than she felt a touch...a light touch...his touch, it didn't need no introduction she knew it was Saab, ...but without the words actually coming out of her mouth, she whispered Saab.

She felt his stubble over her neck tickling her at places, causing her to turn her neck towards one side, unknowingly welcoming him in for more, but that's not where Dutta wanted to be, he longed for her lips and she knew that, and this time there was no turning back, there was no way she could avoid him, no hiding.
Without turning her to face him, he stood behind her and reached for her face instead, and cupped it with one hand, placing his fingers behind her ear and spread out over her neck, and his thumb securing her cheek holding her face in place, and for one moment Naku looked into his brown eyes that wanted her more than anything in the world right now, and he looked into her blue eyes, that had finally lost all that fear that her gaze constantly held every time he tried to kiss her, and he knew that she was ready for a taster, and brushed his lips against hers ever so delicately like her lips were fragile.

As soon as they'd made that connection, it suddenly seemed like the most difficult thing in the world to separate from each other, and Naku had gradually bought her arm around him from the front still seated, around his neck and managed to ruffle his hair with a her fingers, as Dutta took control and made their kiss deeper and more passionate, but than applying more force, he couldn't bring himself to let go of her, and without parting his lips from hers, he gradually lowered himself and knelt down on his knees and swivelled her around on the chair to face him, and begun pressing deeper and deeper, making Naku open her mouth wider and wider and making way for him to deepen his desire, and from Naku's response he could tell she was enjoying this on a pleasureable note as much as he was, and not giving Naku a chance to even breathe, causing her to force her breathing in a few place but not for long, she was having a difficult time fighting Dutta off, not that she wanted him off, but she did plan on waking up alive tomorrow, and in order to do that she needed oxygen, on which she was suddenly on short supply. There was no record on how long they'd been making out until Dutta had pushed Naku so far back, that she'd had to use the piano for support, and ended up striking all the keys which struck in a terrible sound all over the place, not pleasant to the ears at all.

This is when Naku realised that maybe they should stop, and tried to push Saab away, by placing her hand on his bare chest, which made Naku want to feel him for a second, and than quickly taking notice of her hand on his chest, she'd moved it away at the speed of light, and at the same time moving her few strands of hair behind her ear. Er...you can't do that... she said, quickly turning her back towards him, not believing how long they'd just made out. Do what... said Dutta casually but with furrowed eyebrows.
Yo...y...you...you can't kiss me, she finally let out pathetically, yeh galat hai...
Okaay... replied Dutta warily but finding her nervousness amusing, ...well first of all, I already have kissed you, ...aur isme galat kuch nahi hai, tum meri patni ho, ek kiss to kya, hum to sab... but before he finished Naku gasped aloud, making Dutta stop, knowing that would be her reaction. And than he walked up to her and said, well if you think what we've done is bad, than you can just return my kisses he answered while putting both his hands around her waist and tightening them slowly, and just before their lips met for a second time, Naku stopped him and broke free.
No, what I mean is this is not how it was supposed to be, she answered, making Dutta confused, ...are you saying you didn't enjoy it, asked Dutta finally, because he knew by far that this was definitely the best kiss he'd had in his life, even though she was a beginner, ..well actually that may simply be due to the fact that I'm such a good kisser, he complimented himself, while wiping his lips on both corners, ...damn her lips tasted better than I could ever imagine.
No of course not, I loved it...and than realising what she said, she dropped her gaze, mera matlab tha ke, woh... you've never kissed...right said Dutta, and you didn't expect it to be this way, you had this fantasy sort of thing, and wanted it to be kind of like a dream thing...am I right, as he saw Naku's frown ease off her face, he knew he was right, ...so I'm right he said drinking more of his Whiskey while walking around her, and this is the first time you've kissed and you were scared as hell to do so, because everything you've learnt...well ...almost everything you've learnt in your life has been taught to you by Gaurav...and he paused and looked at her as she shuffled around with her clothes, feeling a little uneasy with the words 'kiss and 'Gaurav' being used together in the same sentence by her crazily over possessive husband who happened to hate Gaurav to the wits.
...and considering you've never had that kind of relationship with Gaurav, he could never show you how to kiss...right...teased Dutta, which I am most happy to say, words can't express how happy, but nevertheless I am still trying, so rather than teaching you how to kiss, I've demonstrated...and trust me this is even better, and if you still haven't got the hang of it, I can always show you again said Dutta, capturing her in a lock and pressing his lips against hers and just holding them there for a while, and than releasing her, allowing his wife to shy away for a while.

So what was it than, he asked as if reading her mind, ...what was what asked Naku in return ? You know, you're fantasy kiss and all, how did you imagine it to be, ...no way, there is no way I'm telling you that, she replied instantly. Oh come on, if you don't tell me than how else do you expect it to come true he pushed further. ...Maybe...because I don't expect it to come true, she steered away from the subject, and getting up to leave, but before she could leave he held her hand, and asked her one more time, ...you're going to laugh, so there's no point...please, I would never...you know the reason I like knowing what you think is because I love the things you come out with you know, so I know that if you had this dream of having your first kiss a certain way, than it would surely be something special, and I want to be part of everything in your life...even if it's stupid, and I just want you to know that.
Without letting go of her hand Naku had placed herself to sit beside him with his arm loosely over her shoulder, and she placed her head over his shoulder and started narrating, while Dutta breathed in the fragrance from her hair, and kissing her randomly in her hair, just thinking how lucky he was to have her.

I've always had this weird connection with the rain, I have loved it since I was little, everyone hated it when it used thunder with lightning, but not me, I would always welcome it with open arms, it was the... and she paused, and than rephrased her sentence, ...well it is the sunny days that I hate, ...lekin Ayi ne mujhe kabhi bhi barsaat mein bheegne nahin diya, Ayi ne mujhe jitna baarish se door rakha, mera pyar aur lagaav baarish se aur bhi barta gaya, jaise baarish mein sab kuch azaad ho jaata hai, bilkul waise mere dil ko bhi yehin ehsaas hota tha, dancing in the rain, feeling every drop on my skin, it's like it has this new lease of life in it, which it shares with the people that understand it, and just because of that silly attachment I have with the raindrops, I have always wanted to be kissed in the rain, knowing it will never happen, because I'm not allowed anywhere near rainwater, and she looked up at Dutta ...and no I can't tell you why now, but you will find out soon, she said as she got up to leave for real this time.

Naku... Dutta called out one last time before she left, mujhe nahin pata ke tera yeh khwab yah phir sapna...ya jo bhi isse bulate hai, ke sach hoga ke nahin, I mean it don't sound impossible to me, but for some reason coming from your mouth it does and only you know why, and I won't question you on that, but if that really does happen, than I hope I'm the one you're kissing in the rain, he said, because after today I know it's only ever going to be your lips that I'm going to be kissing for the rest of my life. Before he finished his sentence he couldn't help asking, er...waise maine to bata diya how I felt after kissing you, kya tum mujhe nahin batao gi, he said feeling slightly boyish and shy for once, causing him to scratch the back of his neck to divert the attention, for no apparent reason at all.

But Naku just turned around to leave, and than smiled and walked a few steps backwards, and quickly said, by the way, I hate the smell of alcohol, and tasting it don't even come close in question, but after tasting it on your lips even the bitter taste of it couldn't stop me from kissing you back, I might just become and alcoholic after all, I hope you can handle your drunk wife, she added and ran away as fast as she could.

Wow thought Dutta, her answer was actually better than mine, how did she manage to do that, but than again that is what he loved about her, her honesty given in the most weirdest of examples. Now he finally seemed to feel tired, and what seemed like the worst night of his life turned out to be one of the best so far...'so far' was the part he liked best.
Hmm the rain idea wasn't bad at all, where on earth did she get an idea like that, but than again this is Naku, she doesn't want the moon and the stars, or first class tickets to sit on a sunny beach somewhere, damn...so Naku hates the Sun, so beaches are definitely out of the picture for the honeymoon, which actually cancels out a lot of places, so what kind of place would I really take her to, well if I can't find the perfect location in the world, I could always just take her to the shower and let it rain for as long as she likes, smirked Dutta to himself, which sounded more tempting than anything else right now, but one thing was for sure, and he smiled to himself, and closed his eyes.
I'll definitely kiss you in the rain Naku, I'll make sure of it, and by the looks of today I think your Bappa might just help in achieving that, who else, huh, he thought to himself, and now all of a sudden I can't wait for it to rain.

Okay guys please don't kill me, I am sooo sorry 4 being dis l8, but seriously I had 2get sum serious stuff sorted out, and well it kind of has and hasn't but newayz here I am bak wid d nex update, I hope u guys r still interested in reading, and look dis a mega long one..well the truth is actually dat from hereon the chapters r gonna b kinda long, well prob not the next one, but after dat yeah.

A big big big big big big...can I say it enough times...well I fink not, but I still am, a big fanks 2 everyone who waited so long for the update, and for all the msgs, wich I will read once I have posted dis.

Thank u again, and all comments r welcome with open arms.

Do press like.

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED...

E D I T E D:

Tink πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Have missed you and your updates soo much 😳 glad your back

ok so ME FIRST πŸ˜† superwoman hai na πŸ˜›

omg this part was amazing ...i was in tasha dreamland

loved the gaurav and Naku chat...

mainly loved it becuz..well cuz Gaurav hai na ...c'mon 😳

cutie dozed off to sleep while talking πŸ˜†

Naku sleepless night and of course Dutta also having sleepless nights na

and she decides to go to grab tea and really wants to play that piano...

i know why...the calming effect of playing instrument esp piano is amazing...

i have just recently began to go back to mine after 6 long years ...

i can't seem to get it right πŸ˜† am so out of practice...need to get on that 😳

anyway back  to N and D ...that whole scene was amazing...

the feel of the music ... was so important in that moment ...

the music brought the intensity of the moment out well 😳

this music is  a piece i myself love...

and now am gonna get my hands on the sheet music for that

this was a very well described scene...awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and the way that kiss happened ...damn it was hot in here...😍😍😍

and then the whole convo after it was so darn cute ...

.and her dream kiss...☺️😍😍

and I also LOVE gettin drenched in the rain...

i do it all the time here...and get yelled at as well  but that doesnt stop meπŸ˜‰

and god i loved her lines about how she might become an alcoholic  because of him and he better be ready to handle and intoxicated wife 😳 awww loved it πŸ˜†

oh and do that FR soon ...i am waiting for that 😳

aww tink thanks for a great update ...love you ...and missed u...will cya around...take care ...πŸ€—
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
TINK  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

where have you been

god missed u soo much

and omg an update am sooo excited to read  πŸ˜ƒ

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

TINK  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

where have you been

god missed u soo much

and omg an update am sooo excited to read  πŸ˜ƒ

omg U shocked me so much to c u here, yeh i've missed everyone here soo much, big big hugs 2u hun, I got alot of catchin up 2do wid pm's lol...😳

πŸ€—
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

omg U shocked me so much to c u here, yeh i've missed everyone here soo much, big big hugs 2u hun, I got alot of catchin up 2do wid pm's lol...😳

πŸ€—

lol why shocked i am superwomen remember πŸ˜†

yup everyone wondering where u went gayab

so nice to see u back πŸ€—

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
^ ^

yeah I've js replied to a few now, but I am bak now, but still hav a lot on my plate...😳, but I'll try not 2 go awol b4 d FR lol, am jus abt 2send the pms out lol...i no Im l8 but better l8 den neva lol...

I hav missed everyone here so much...πŸ€—