yeah yeah i know i said yesterday i will 😳

but what to do...got caught up in some other things

so lets get right to it...

first of all great update...u never fail to amaze 😊

fanks babez
hmm so Dutta dad's story came and went in a flash ...like that 😊

yep, didn't wanna drag him inπŸ˜•

lol Naku not on earth...none of us are...we all in dreamland with MR

aww i like that Dutta did the final rigts to Jagtap ...

he was definitely more a father for him then Damodar...
yeh I reckon 2, even in d serial...well of sum sort lool
loved the convo between Shastri Ji and Dutta and

how slickly he gets the point to Dutta :) Naku learns from the best πŸ˜›

well Naku's talks gotta hav a spot 2 show where her source of knowledge came 4rm..πŸ˜‰
aww he is soo head over heels for her πŸ˜†

oh babi back and Naku thinking about the truth behind her color hmmm
and omg what a proposal hayeee hayeee hayyeee

hey hey dnt go all sleeping beauty yeh...πŸ˜†, we need u yet earthling...picture abhi baaki hai...πŸ˜›

Gaurav <- need i say more :P me all drowned in his thoughts πŸ˜†

...so now I need 2 luk 4 a life boat lool...so me noe aborting Mission Impossible :  Task of finding Prince Charming, and luking 4 eligable source of floating material, preferrably a hunk..πŸ˜†

oh ho ho ...Dutta smile wiped off his face hearing

he cant sleep in same room as Naku

hmmm poor guy πŸ˜›

yep, imagine dat...

omg she gonna tell him?

i hope so i always wanted her to tell him b4 the marriage

ok so dreams fo cum true lol...ok so maybe u dnt dream abt it, but 2 sum extent a mann ki tasalli lool...even I wanted dat 2happen b4 marriage, so yep it is...πŸ˜‰

aww ok Tink now update ASAP!!!! me cant wait and please add some

more gaurav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ur wish is my command...😊

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Dear Tinkerbee,

Thanks for the nice update . Dutta though he does n't like his father after jagtap's entry his character changed much . Even some hrs of  jagatap dada's presence had much effect on dutta . 😊

Dutta collecting paki's ashes and performing final rituals to both jagtap and his father is good .  Dutta's thinking while doing it he considers
jagtap dada as his own father ohh it was so heart touching .

Gaurav observing naku as usual . He is a real  friend of her .

Oh so damodar's daughter or son is going to come in the story . may be madhu hope the charcter is positive just like in the show .

Kals' frustration is revealed . Dutta answer is very nice saying her that naku is his wife and kala also has to accept naku as vahini . πŸ˜‰

Kala  oh god i hate this woman so much πŸ˜‘ .  Once again because of kala dutta remembered the fact that his marriage with tasha is not done with complete vidhi vidhan . He has to marry naku again by taking her and her parents consent again .

Shastri ji and dutta's discussion is worthable . Shastri ji is trying ease dutta from his bad memories and burden of his father . Dutta listening to him patiently so much change in him nice  😍.  Everty time dutta is remembering naku's words oh great now dutta's whole world is filled with naku no wonder .😳

Babi came now to patil niwas and she is happy for her naku at the same time  scared also  about morey . Typical babi as in LTL . πŸ˜ƒ

Oh now Naku realised that she had overlooked a big issue i.e  color issue  in her life until now .

Gaurav is very serious abt dance competetion he wants naku to come out of dream worlsd to reality . He is such a good friend indeed . Love this guy .

Oh dutta wrapping mangal sutra around his wrist like jagtap dada so sweet . 😳

Dutta's proposal to naku is very nice each and every word is so heart touching . I love some lines like

" jo galti mujhse anjaane mein hui, usse main andekha nahin kar sakta lekin mein itna jaanta hoon ke uss galti ko leke main sudaar tho sakta hoon "

" Naku main yeh to nahin jaanta ke hun dono ek dusre ke liye sahi hai ke nahin, lekin main itna zaroor keh sakta hoon ke hum dono is poori duniya main kisi aur keliye bhi nahin bane,"

"a man like me can be loved, and to be loved by someone like you is by far the best thing in this world Naku"

Its true a man like dutta loved by an innocent and sweet good natured girl like naku is surely the best thing in this world.  Sometimes i feel that  dutta is not worth for naku .  But of course as he  said " " jo galti mujhse anjaane mein hui, usse main andekha nahin kar sakta lekin mein itna jaanta hoon ke uss galti ko leke main sudaar tho sakta hoon " .  Its true that every man should given another opportunity to change himself .

But one thing is clear even though he had no morals and principles in his life   😑 before naku , in his total life time he never ever shared his heart with any one   first time he was so deeply irrevocably in love with naku . So our naku is the only one girl in the world to win dutta's heart, all his feelings  and love and his life ofcourse . Its  so sweeet .😳

Tasha hugging is dreamy thing to watch at . Dutta twirling naku , hugging her so sweet 😳.

Tasha are not allowed to sleep in the same room dutta is upsetπŸ˜‰  ha ha as of now he is unable to spend even one minute with out naku .  God bless tasha's love β€οΈ .

Naku decides to tell dutta about her color . It was the main thing i was waiting for i just want to see how dutta reacts .  I don't think he will react negatively as in show . He will forgive naku for hiding her color .

I love to see tasha romance yaar and love to see after naku's color revealation dutta should drool over her more and more  he has to fall for her more and more hard , he has to   feel that he has never ever seen such a beauty in his life .  😍

I mean how much hard he has fallen for her inner beauty and to her never ending skills  in the same manner he had to fall for her beauty also . He should realise that he never ever seen  such a beauty in his life and he should always feel he is so much blessed to have a beautiful  , talented girl like naku form inner side and by physical appearance . 😍

I want to see Mr . Dutta Sriram Patil   to feel that he is not  worth for a sweet  girl like naku
. Ohh these are all my dreamy scenes . Hope u will make these true .😍

Waiting anxiously for naku color revealation  and dutta reaction . Please update soon and add me to ur pm list  .

Edited by ziks - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
tink missin u bbe...wer r u hidin..? xXx
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey tinkerbee,

This is swapna . Its difficult to check it out daily . So  Please add me to ur pm list yaar . Thank u .
krishaa thumbnail

kahan ho aur kab update karogi,please do it soon we all r waiting eagerly ,please do it soon.😊

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TInkkkuuu!

kahan ho tum , 

im missing u like hell :(
meghaparti thumbnail
Tink Mommy Update kaha hai...phew  17 days u made us wait for an update not fair...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

iknoo itna time hogaya...hope shes awryt...x

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

iknoo itna time hogaya...hope shes awryt...x

I hope so too
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail