Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

awesome update and nice understanding btw tasha,please do not part tasha when truth about tasha comes out ,make dutta understand her problem we will love to see understanding dutta , keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

update soon
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good update, πŸ‘Datta's words were really good, Thanks😊

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Cheers hun, will do..πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyo2

OHH Blessings, i was in the midlle of reading the ff and our guests just arrived, okie yaar lagta hai will have to leave it for 2morro ,,

shastri ji putting some sense and sensibilities in his bheja,,, LOL

ah hun dnt watch it's all kwl..πŸ˜‰, lol yep sense n sensibility...wanna read dat...πŸ˜›
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

Loved it tink!!! The proposal was so amazing... I could totally picture it... and WOW she is going to reveal herself bout the colour.. wonder how D is going to take that... oh..can't wait...
thanx for the PM and update dear...

vika😊

Thanks so much babe...n thrilled dat u lyked it...πŸ˜‰, well I'll try not 2 keep u w8n 2 long..πŸ˜†, n u'll find out soon abr Dutta's reaciton...

tc hun..😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...liked the way shastriji explained things to dutta...also loved dutta's way of proposal to naku...hope when nakku tells dutta her secret truth, dutta understands her situation

Thanks for commenting hun, dw Dutta will b sumwot understanding...in a sense..πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishaa

awesome update and nice understanding btw tasha,please do not part tasha when truth about tasha comes out ,make dutta understand her problem we will love to see understanding dutta , keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

update soon

dw 4 wot its worth tasha won't b parted...not ne tym now newyz...πŸ˜‰, n fanks 4 commentin hun, will sure try 2 update soon...
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Good update, πŸ‘Datta's words were really good, Thanks😊

thank u babez...πŸ€—, glad u enjoyed it...😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear...Wow amazing update...the words said it all...Just loved Dutta's way of proposing nakku for marriage...n liked Nakku's honestly towards him n their relationship...Just dying to know how this secret of nakku's colour would get exposed this time...πŸ˜†

oh hun ur welcum, n fank u...lol yep glad u lyked the 'words'...dw, dnt die on me yet lol...u'll find out soon enuff...my darlin'πŸ€—

here u babez...as promised...πŸ˜‰

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!! a real heart touching updt... luved the way Dutta proposed Nakku... also Nakkus sincerity in the relationship by trying to tell the truth... looking frwrd fr the FR and Duttas reaction... and ofcourse the pratiyogita...continue sooon... Thanx fr PM...