FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

lol I wz begining 2 get worried man...I wz considering if I shud b callin the child locators...🀣, lekin tum to seedha Mummy se Supergran tak pohanch gaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, nice...acha hai...I lykin d rise on d ladder...hehe

ok jokes apart...update will be lyk ova d nex couple of days, busy tym man...πŸ˜•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

ok Mommy will be waiting for my candy eagerly then...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Very beautiful written

Dutta  love for Naku was growing slowly but surely '.. He was in love with her even before he was aware of it ' Thanks To Gaurav , our Gadha beware aware of his feelings.

I love the jealous side in him '. What fun is to jealous of radom person , whom ur lady cares damn abt ''..But if that person is her best friend , then god help !

Loved how in " Back off she mine" U brought the jealousy in Him 'Haha ' and he says he did not care '.

Loved how u recreated JMM '. Wow , what Jungle romance .

Nd Rickshawala ' No words 'just no words .. I wish they had such a scene in the show  Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
jst back after 2 week vacation... will read the last 2 parts and comment sooon...
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by meghaparti

ok Mommy will be waiting for my candy eagerly then...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

beta candy nahin hai/...kheer chale gaye......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by scorpio10

Very beautiful written   Oh fankoo huni...πŸ€—

Dutta  love for Naku was growing slowly but surely '.. He was in love with her even before he was aware of it ' Thanks To Gaurav , our Gadha beware aware of his feelings.

I know lol...his luv wz growin since d tym they met literally...😊, but yeh most credit goes 2 Gaurav...πŸ˜ƒ

I love the jealous side in him '. What fun is to jealous of radom person , whom ur lady cares damn abt ''..But if that person is her best friend , then god help !

exactly, cz if vice versa...den it wud only make a difference 2me, if it was lyk a his bes friend being lyk a total s**t...🀒, loool abit lyk d male version i.e.  Gaurav...πŸ˜†

Loved how in " Back off she mine" U brought the jealousy in Him 'Haha ' and he says he did not care '.

...well had2 keep his character intact aswell as bringing his jealousy out thru his actions rather den his words lol...πŸ˜†

Loved how u recreated JMM '. Wow , what Jungle romance .

fank u...😳😳

Nd Rickshawala ' No words 'just no words .. I wish they had such a scene in the show 

really n truly so did I...I realy wanted 2c scenes lyk dat...but nuttin..😑😑, n huni ur words r perfect choicein managin 2tell me wot u wanna tell me lol...if u get wot I mean...😳, n fanks😊 n yeh it shows u do hav words...literally lol...but I no wot u mean, 'js teasin'...😳

n fanks 4 commentin babez...its truly much appreciated...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by ushankitvc

jst back after 2 week vacation... will read the last 2 parts and comment sooon...

oh maaan lucky lucky u !!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ok hun no worries...take ur tym, cz I got d flu...big tym...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•, so I dnt really know wen I'm updatin now...😳😳😳

tc chik...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

beta candy nahin hai/...kheer chale gaye......🀣

anything sweet will do mommy but the condition is it should be from ur hands..🀣
Originally posted by meghaparti

anything sweet will do mommy but the condition is it should be from ur hands..🀣

loool ok fine...I'll js stick 2 sugar den...πŸ˜›, minimum efforts...n no elbow grease...πŸ˜†, n it'll b served 4rm my hands...hehehe...ROFL ROFL ROFL
How r u feeling today MommyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya mujhe meri candy mile gaye aajπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†