Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey tinker,

Once again a nice update . Total jagtap dada character u completed in one chapter . Its nice .

I feel jagtap dada  his dialogues exactly same like in the show .

I love jagtap dada very much .  Loved his approach  towards tasha . Observing closely the couple and showing the attitude towards dutta .

" When Dutta saw his eyes wander over his shoulder towards Naku, he instantly moved in the same direction to block his view "  mmm dutta so protective so sweet .😊

I love this line in the show also "tera ziddi pati bhi aajayega tere peeche peeche, ".😊

" Dutta had looked on in shock at Naku, how could she not listen to him, but than he rolled his eyes and thought was there ever a time she'd listened to him " i  can't stop myself from laughing here . 😃

I love all the dialogues of jagtap dada  especially the ones which insults dutta .

Dutta is so protective of naku and asks him to walk behind her .   while reading this chapter  each and every scene is just  moving before my eyes all of those tasha with jagtap dada in LTL1.

Dutta ignoring naku and his tantrums  are amusing .  

I think his possessiveness has increased much in this part as i always loved to see possessive dutta .😊

I loved the scene where naku goes to attend injured dutta . And his rejection" mujhe nahin chahiye teri patti". So cute dutta's behaviour .

Tasha conversation awesome .

Finally he ripped her dupatta and he made his bandage and asking naku  "ab  khush?"  is sooo sweet 😳.

loved this line "pyar ko aise pakar ke nahin, pyar ko azaad rakhna chahiye, kyunki jab woh azaad hota hai, to apni marzi se ghumta hai, aur jab tak woh tumhare paas hai, woh waha apne sache mann se saath nibane keliye rehta hai."

Jagtap dada's story heart touching and his is  ultimate love . Yes ofcourse every one has to agree that point  there were certain things money can't buy those . One of it is true love .

Money makes many things but not all . Certain things money can't make . Love everything  jagtap dada has said .

we have to see to what extent   jagtap dada's  love story and his bhashans will  effect on dutta's behaviour.very sad in this ff laso jagtap dada died .

Dutta had promised Naku that he will go back and make sure he did the final rites for Jagtap Dada. loved this one . very sweet of dutta.

Dutta unable to see naku crying ohh he is so much in love with her .

Dhinchak Dhinchak  Our  hero Gaurav  came to make dutta jealous . I love this guy so much for making dutta jealous 😉 .

He hugs naku and wiping her tears ,  tries to give his coat , brings tea for naku ohhh   my god love gaurav . He is truly a  nice gentle man .

When gaurav is going to remove his coat then dutta fastly removes and gives his coat make her wear also .

But  before gaurav why our  gadha does not think of giving coat to naku . Always he follows gautam each and every thing he follows gaurav . If gaurav tries to do something for naku then our gadaha approaches  competes and tries to do the same thing before gaurav . Dutta so possessive and jealous love to see him like that  😊.

And high light scene is Dutta bringing only one cup of tea and he wants to share with naku .   poor dutta he is expecting so much from naku and he is so fast .😉

"he don't expect me to drink his tea does he thought Naku" very funny . 🤣

I like to see more naku giving hard time to dutta and like to see dutta drooling over naku  more and more . But naku should be stubborn for some more time .

iam very much scared of roopa issue and actually i hate roopa's interference in tahsa's life . I really hate .when ever i was thinking of her i  hate dutta also in her issue  and thinking that whether really dutta was suitable for naku ?  Iam so sorry but this roopa issue i can't digest yaar.
😔

Love this update . 👏

Edited by ziks - 12 years ago
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
AHH tink you closed the last thread, hence I could not edit my comments.

Ok so I read both of the chapters 28-29 so much has happend...

chapt 28- the confession of love between them awesome... I have no words to say on how well it was written...awesome job👏

chapt 29-love jagtap dada... taking a bit of chapt from LTL... but twisting it around.. in the show Dutta was harsh.. as he did not know he was in love with Naku, but in your story he has confessed how he feels... and she knows it too... oh I love it... and the tea scene that was hilarious... he wanted her to drink from his glass... LOL.. but when gaurav gives her glass she readily accepts ohh I see a jealous dutta ready to pounce gaurav off...

Love it... u r a super⭐️!!
xoxox

vika😉

Edited by vikaluvsmish - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tink I edited on pg 27 :)
meow----- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey tink...🤗

boht bore ho rahi thi yaar...aap ka long update dekh kar dil garden garden ho gaya,u make my day...great update tink👍🏼
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
How about Rupali...maybe runjhun as roopa might want to name her daughter after the beutiful sound of ghungroo or chamcham of payal..as her sister nakku loved dancing so much..

lovely update tink..waiting for more!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

hey tink wer hav u gone bbe??   >>missy lukin 4 tinkz LOL

not seen u...oh i mean tlkd 2 u sinc agez...

me postin my last post as a goldie on ur ff  

x

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Auntyy chee apne pichle thread mei ngaurav..noo yucky..pehle toh aise nange ladkon ki photo dekhna aapko shobha nahi deta..and plus..nooo gaurav is waay hotter than that dudee
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tinkkk !

Im so sorry i know u must be waiting for me with AK-47 in ur hand !

but im so busy k cant tell u ,
and even im sick also :(

sp plzzz mujh ko maaf kardo !

give me some time and then i will bne back with bang !

but for now !

i want to tell u 
what an updateee !

I love Jagu dada !

no one can portryed him better than u and 
Dutta OMG , 

u cruel girl Dutta ko kitns gussa dilaya :P

Im sooo loving it :D

and waitingt to know whats coming next !

again im sorry :(

and yes on ething tu main batana he bhool gaye 

love the pic !

cuz ek dum pic kay neechay the name Jagu dada is wriiten and in pic it shows 

for him MOney was bigger than Love  !

Love the pics 

ii dont know where u get that from but i adore them :P

and last scene ka koi bhi comparison nahi ho sakta 

its the ebst :D

and for the name of he kid 
i dont know what the same be but i think the name should i also have something of nakusha name in it cuz what ever she done was for Naku adn she misses her sis too !

so my guess 
Rosha (having roopa and naku sha in  it :P)
and hmm will tell u abt teh others  later !

Btw lag raha hai i cant stop my slef now !

dutta hated how N was listening to jagu :P
nad the way he tells her to follow him not her 

and the biggest talk to the update was which i adore only man like jagu dada can say was

"Tum dono kya pyar bohut gehra lagta hai, lekin kuch hai jo mujhe sahi nahin lag raha"

and these 

I meant, I mean generally what you have seems strong, but for some reason looking at him I've got a feeling that he won't be able to hold onto you, when the time comes and believe me the time will come, he won't be able to make the right decision, he's too hot headed and that gets in his way of making a wise decision, he needs to let go of his ego, and he needs to start learning now how to tame his mind, ...kyunki jab waqt aata hai, tab khud ka saaya bhi saath chod jaata hai, aur iski khopdi itni sar phiri hai ke yeh sochta hai ke sabkuch apni muthi mein kas kar rahkega to iske paas surakshit rahega, lekin pyar ko aise pakar ke nahin, pyar ko azaad rakhna chahiye, kyunki jab woh azaad hota hai, to apni marzi se ghumta hai, aur jab tak woh tumhare paas hai, woh waha apne sache mann se saath nibane keliye rehta hai..

amazing amazing ths is the earth of D n N relaion ship !
Dutta in anegr forgeys everything ,

i soo love this part :D

and Tink i sooo lve it 
k cant tell u plz dont shoot me neither with ur gun nor with ur killing glares :P
"

Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Auntyy chee apne pichle thread mei ngaurav..noo yucky..pehle toh aise nange ladkon ki photo dekhna aapko shobha nahi deta..and plus..nooo gaurav is waay hotter than that dudee

Suvi number 1 diwani of gaurav 

who u think or imagine gaurav as :P
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Pari🤗
Thanks for the PM & sorry for commenting so late.

I absolutely loved Jagtapdada,right from his entry👏
But then i guess he is fav. of everyone who loves TASHA.😍
I liked this ziddi,sulking Dutta😆
I felt really bad listening to Jagtapdada & paanki's love story😭,when she was with him,he could never gice her time,his love & now when she is not there ,all he is offering her is his undying love.
I agree with him,Dutta has this habit of thinking way too much & when there is serious need to think,tab uska brain sleep lene chala jaata hai😆
But,what he said is true,jaroorat se jyada gahari soch aksar faison ko kamjor kar deti hai.
I could see a glimpse of jelous Dutta thruout when Nakku was paying more attention to dada.
I also admire how easily Jagtapdada could see something wrong about Nakku's physical appearance & her mental state.
even though dada came in their life just for a day,but he taught Dutta few important lessons about life.I just hope he follows this advice.I seriously hope that when Nakku's face is revealed,he remembers Jagtapdada's words & take it little calmly.

When will Dutta accept Gaurav & gaurav is also not making any efforts,ulta dutta ko bhadkane ka koi chance nahi chodta.😆
Dutta is really becoming besharam😳,wants Nakku to drink tea from his jhootha cup😉,seriously girl,u took this scene to another level😳
The last part was so funny,nakku trying to manaofy him & he is not interested,but i wonder for how long,ghar jaake what will he tell his family?

Will be waiting for next update.
Lots of love🤗
Pooja😊