CID

TOI: Ekta keeps CID team waiting!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ekta Kapoor keeps CID waiting

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

Ekta Kapoor
Ekta Kapoor will be seen in an episode of Sony Entertainment Television's CID is already known. As is the fact that she had earlier appeared in her home production Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thion the last day of its airing. 

But this time she was on the set of another producer, and as one, she was expected to be more sympathetic to the makers of the show. However, Kapoor who agreed to appear on the show as a gimmick to promote her upcoming flick Ragini MMS, didn't show up on the set until the shoot was half-way through. Even though she was on the set! The TV Czarina had reached the location on time but chose to come out of her van after the first half was over. 

Informs an eyewitness, "The team had to shoot the act without her and later filled all the gaps when she arrived." However, Kapoor rubbishes the news, "I shot the moment I entered." Our source affirms, "She was required in the first half but we had to use her duplicate as she didn't come." Uh-oh Ekta, now your actor will read this and do the same to you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm...this is wrong, but she too is a busy  celebrity and also before acting she might have taken makeups. That's why the delay, I think.
Thanks for sharing.
winx-club thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Hmm...this is wrong, but she too is a busy  celebrity and also before acting she might have taken makeups. That's why the delay, I think.
Thanks for sharing.

its right!!!!!!!1
h
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ekta making her debut glad to hear that