TOI: Rubina's mad about Salman Khan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rubina Dilaik's mad about Salman Khan

TNN | May 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

Imagine bumping into your idol. That happened with Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika aka Chhoti Bahuwho was seen jumping in excitement like a child when she discovered that B-town beefcake, Salman Khan, was shooting for his flick Ready at a stone's throw away, next to Chhoti Bahu sets in Filmcity. 

Like any other starstruck fan, she desperately wanted to meet her favourite actor but unfortunately that wasn't meant to be. Salman did manage to create an unrest on the sets of the show even though he wasn't around. The shoot was stalled for an hour because all the actors wanted a peek of him. Rubina too could not concentrate on the shoot because her entire attention was focused on Salman. 

"To be honest, it was the first time I'd ever seen a Bollywood actor at work. It was a unique experience. The moment I set my eyes on him, my heart started humming Pehla pehla pyaar hai." We hear that her beau Avinash Sachdeva also her on-screen male lead wasn't around that time. Wonder how would he have reacted to his partner's adoration for another man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the article Armu..
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing!! ðŸ˜ƒ Hmm...Avi wasnt around that time...and Rubi's dil was going dhak dhak seeing Salu? ðŸ˜‰ I guess Avi obviously knows about her fascination for Salman khan...and thus is often seen humming the song..."pehla pehla pyaar hai..." in his unique funny way (remember the photo shoot before CB2 launch? ðŸ˜‰) ðŸ˜† as if to tease her!! Hehe! 
ruxarlakhani23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AVINASH IS MORE HANDSOME THAN SALMAN!
ruxarlakhani23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my two favourite actors avinash and shahrukh i dont like salman 😉
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Rubina Too Cute. Hehe Thanks For Sharing.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😉I thought that Rubina was upset or something 😃 mad on Salman!! Don't think Avinash mind!
Thanks for sharing the article 😊
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sont think that Avi would have minded seeing Rubi mesmerizing Salu ðŸ˜†

thx for sharing 
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, so Ruby is mad about salman...wonder wat aavi would have done seeing ruby admiration for sallu, i am sure he would have done something funny...but there is no need for aavi to worry as he has ruby heart...😛😳
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
salman is my fave actor  and avinash is my fave too i like both