TOI: Rubina's mad about Salman Khan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Rubina Dilaik's mad about Salman Khan

TNN | May 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

Imagine bumping into your idol. That happened with Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika aka Chhoti Bahuwho was seen jumping in excitement like a child when she discovered that B-town beefcake, Salman Khan, was shooting for his flick Ready at a stone's throw away, next to Chhoti Bahu sets in Filmcity. 

Like any other starstruck fan, she desperately wanted to meet her favourite actor but unfortunately that wasn't meant to be. Salman did manage to create an unrest on the sets of the show even though he wasn't around. The shoot was stalled for an hour because all the actors wanted a peek of him. Rubina too could not concentrate on the shoot because her entire attention was focused on Salman. 

"To be honest, it was the first time I'd ever seen a Bollywood actor at work. It was a unique experience. The moment I set my eyes on him, my heart started humming Pehla pehla pyaar hai." We hear that her beau Avinash Sachdeva also her on-screen male lead wasn't around that time. Wonder how would he have reacted to his partner's adoration for another man.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

gonte86hashu_bhashuNAVITrubina4evaradev85Mandissasweetrose92suktizeezee55laxmisRADEV1000radhika5Tazzizorinatm-salma-_Sahra_avina_foreverv3gradev09sun_singh..yajnaseni..viprakshisigridsia_lovelyashna26PutijaChalhovanu17Neerjaagoolabfatssrilanka

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
 Thanks for the article Armu..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing!! Big smile Hmm...Avi wasnt around that time...and Rubi's dil was going dhak dhak seeing Salu? Wink I guess Avi obviously knows about her fascination for Salman khan...and thus is often seen humming the song..."pehla pehla pyaar hai..." in his unique funny way (remember the photo shoot before CB2 launch? WinkLOL as if to tease her!! Hehe! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radev85Armu4evaRADEV1000billo77..yajnaseni..sigridanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing.
ruxarlakhani23 Senior Member
ruxarlakhani23
ruxarlakhani23

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
AVINASH IS MORE HANDSOME THAN SALMAN!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radev85zorinatmYourNightmaredevina22

ruxarlakhani23 Senior Member
ruxarlakhani23
ruxarlakhani23

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
my two favourite actors avinash and shahrukh i dont like salman Wink
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Aww Rubina Too Cute. Hehe Thanks For Sharing.
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
WinkI thought that Rubina was upset or something Big smile mad on Salman!! Don't think Avinash mind!
Thanks for sharing the article Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index