Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Top Ten Bollywood catfights (Let's Get It On)!

Posted: 12 years ago

As the Sonam-Ash war reaches a stalemate, here's a look at ten of Bollywood's most famous catfights. The Sonam-Ash saga began at a L'Oreal party where Sonam commented on Ash's appeal, leading the queen of Bollywood to make sure Sonam's Cannes debut is cancelled.

Ash has been gathering enemies by the dozen. Most women who are pitched as popular or more beautiful than Ash become her silent enemies. Katrina, who was also dating Ash's ex, Salman Khan, is being looked at as her replacement in Bollywood.

Once best friends, Priyanka Chopra (right) and Kareena Kapoor are now bitter enemies. It began with Priyanka poking fun at Kareena's role in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and has now reached critical mass since Priyanka is allegedly dating Kareena's ex-boyfriend Shahid Kapoor.

Ever since Kareena walked out of Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, and the role landed in Amisha Patel's lap, Kareena has been bitter with her. While Amisha's debut did better than Kareena's, the younger scion of the Kapoor clan has done much better ever since. And yet, the enmity continues.

Reports claimed that Priyanka Chopra and Kangna Ranaut shared some cold vibes on the sets of Fashion.

Youngster Deepika Padukone has also managed a few catfights in Bollywood. Ever since Ranbir Kapoor and Bipasha Basu started getting along like a house on fire and Ranbir even declared that Bips is the sexiest woman in the world, Deepika has had a problem with her Bachna Ae Haseeno co-star.

Lately, reports of Katrina's sizzling chemistry with Ranbir on the sets of Ajab Prem Ki GAzab Kahani have also made Deepika uncomfortable and she isn't particularly fond of Katrina as a result.

One of the most famous catfights in Bollywood is between Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen. The two have not seen eye-to-eye ever since Sush won the Miss Universe title, defeating Ash to keep her peace with her secondary Miss World title.

Another friends turned foes story is of Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherjee. The duo who started out as friends and starred in many films together have an undeclared war of sorts. Their tense relationship was used well by Karan Johar in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.

The ultimate catfight in Bollywood is perhaps the most silent yet the coldest. And this is of course between Rekha and Jaya Bachchan. Rekha was reportedly having an affair with Amitabh Bachchan after him and Jaya had got married.

Source: NDTV

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PC-Bebo are right on top with their stupid remarksπŸ˜†
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^lol, wait I thought the Jaya-Rekha one was at no. 1! Anyways these bollywood ladies sure do have some issues with each other!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PC/Bebo😎

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

catfight🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Definitely Jaya-Rekha and Bebo-PC

Aish's catfights are too boring...how can there really be a catfight when one party insists on being so freakin diplomatic all the time? I only consider her issue with Rani as a real catfight of her's

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goneforever

Youngster Deepika Padukone has also managed a few catfights in Bollywood. Ever since Ranbir Kapoor and Bipasha Basu started getting along like a house on fire and Ranbir even declared that Bips is the sexiest woman in the world, Deepika has had a problem with her Bachna Ae Haseeno co-star.

hilarious pic!
Looks as if someone told them that their beau's john and ranbir are gay with each other
so this is their final revenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are always the girls fighting this is old news πŸ˜†
Make a topic about man fighting!!
i LOVE watching PC bebo fight...

mostly because i can pick sides...πŸ˜†...i dunt really care much for other fights...

The Salman-SRK fall-out is nothing less than a catfight. Theirs is right up there with Aish-Rani, Kareena-Priyanka, etc. πŸ˜†
Can I please add

SRK- Salman
SLB - Farah
Karan - RGV
SRK- Amir
Amitabh - ShatruganSinha