Gulaal

Gulaal's feelings...No need to rush

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I know people want Gulaal to feel something more for Kesar (or acknowledge that she may do) but I honestly don't mind if the creatives take this slowly because Gulaal's changing feelings will be much more controversial than Kesar's. It only makes sense to show Gulaal's emotions gradually because there won't be much to tell in the love story if they are both at the same level. Yes she feels a tug towards him but she's also been shown as a woman still in love with her deceased husband and she needs to see Kesar as the man without reminiscing the child and that has to be done really carefully. Unfortunately, it will always be more of a taboo for a woman to fall in love with a man younger than her. Plus I want to see this process because it's going to be beautiful no doubt..! ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Reemz...even in the book 'Ek Chaddar Maili si' (the book is far, far better than the movie), it is the older female protagonist who takes longer come to terms with her emotions.
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I definetly agree with you, with that ..
i just DONT wanna see her trying to get herself away from Kesar i always wanna see them both together with their close bond if you get what i mean..
- i would just like to see more scenes with gulaal and kesar :) x
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
right now she is not thinking anything she is just in the mission of fullfilling vasant dreams making kesar responsible and constantly building hopes for talli...as if now i cant even think she will able to feel anything for kesar😭  poor kesar his life is fill with challenges
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@trifolia: I'm really interested in reading the novel but I guess it'll be hard to find online.

@reemg: I'm sure we will see more of them. Its all about Gulaal and Kesar 😳

@arti07: You can't expect change overnight and it has been only just over a month since the older Kesar entered so its not like Gulaal will suddenly change her feelings. It has to be done gradually but it will happen, its quite clear that it will as thats the only way the story can go forward.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

@trifolia: I'm really interested in reading the novel but I guess it'll be hard to find online.

@reemg: I'm sure we will see more of them. Its all about Gulaal and Kesar 😳

@arti07: You can't expect change overnight and it has been only just over a month since the older Kesar entered so its not like Gulaal will suddenly change her feelings. It has to be done gradually but it will happen, its quite clear that it will as thats the only way the story can go forward.

thats what i saying she wont realize anything untill talli is married kesar is responsible and things like that...btw  read I TAKE THIS WOMEN an english version of ek chaddar maili si easily available online i have read it
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree.. I don't see Gulaal coming around to this realization any time soon .   Even acknowledging the marriage will take something big.  Maybe somehow her hand is forced.

Kaser will definitely come around first and even that seems pretty distance. 

However, I like the pace they are taking with this...there are too many emotions, relationships and history at play.  Any wrong move the story will get ruined. 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am gonna post what i posted in the other thread lol

I agree with Reemz again, to show Gulaal's feelings - it has to be done so extra carefully and so subtle and slow i guess and like she says she is woman and also she is Gulaal and i know how Gulaal will just fight in herself and the inner turmoil she will go through, its not just any woman, its Gulaal here

Thats why i have never mentioned Gulaal's feelings towards Kesar as in how i mentioned Kesar's feelings towards Gulaal, coz i knew from the start Gulaal's feelings has to be taken forward with such care and so on

Even though they are hubby and wifey to the world and can do whatever, Gulaal's inner-turmoil is the main thing here and if she can ever admit it ( - i think it would be a difference if Gulaal and Kesar werent married as such/connected like that) and also admit to the whole family and so on as well
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trifolia

Well said Reemz...even in the book 'Ek Chaddar Maili si' (the book is far, far better than the movie), it is the older female protagonist who takes longer come to terms with her emotions.

I just read thru abook review for Ek Chaddar Maili Si.. it was fab story...

nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@arti07 please give me the link to the english version of the book EK CHADAR MAILI SI.