Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Is life really all that serious, or are you just playing a joke on us?

Life is ...LOL...ROFL...haha and 😆😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am experiencing 'IF' life at a high rate of W*F's per post!!😆

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Life is relaxing when you own an oil well

😆 
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Is life really all that serious, or are you just playing a joke on us?

No, I am being sincere.

I think there is an undeniable rage that has a life of it's own in the world that we live in, and I think the situation is only heightening as time passes by, with all kinds of life and living beings yearning for answers but not even capable of asking the correct questions. And to make matters worse, we are realizing slowly that all logical systems have a self referential nature and are therefore incomplete; you draw a circle around a concept and you always need an external input or source situated outside the circle to prove the concept. To understand anything in its entirety, you have to step outside of it. And there will come a point, when you will realize you can't step outside of it all. There's a fundamental limitation to drawing the biggest of the big circles and understanding everything there is to understand simply because you have to step outside of the biggest of the big circles to understand what's inside.

So, when it comes to matters such as these, irrespective of how the questions are framed, "The Final Question" (there can only be one and that question most likely starts with a "who" or "what") will always win. That "Final Question" wouldn't have an answer. In the meantime, we will always find ourselves trying to touch upon these things, every once in a while, in some form or other, in some context or other, in some place or other, in some group or other, in some forum or other, never finding true satisfaction in any answer that comes our way.

P.S: The reason I am posting all this, with such seriousness, is because I am the one benefiting most out of it. It doesn't really matter to me (I think, I am not sure) who understands what I am saying and who doesn't because I am making this is more of a exercise for me to think than for others to read. In that sense, I am using this forum as a white board. But I also thank a lot of people for their support and for their thought provoking questions, even though the latter is a once in a blue moon thing.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

Life is relaxing when you own an oil well

😆 

So you think, if anyone have Oil well they all are relxed!!!😆...As per my experiance, a man who has never been sad cannot really be happy...😊
simi_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Resurrected.

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Believe

So you think, if anyone have Oil well they all are relxed!!!😆...As per my experiance, a man who has never been sad cannot really be happy...😊

Some are worried about their own problems and are pained by the suffering of others.

Perhaps counting our blessings is to understand that we are fortunate.
😭 It seems like the pleasures of life are not prevalent anymore.  How many times can you constantly do the same thing over and over again, eat at the same places, going to a movie over and over again, listening to the same music, interacting with the same people in your personal and professional life, etc.

How do people consider their day to day to be pleasurable anymore?  Are you sick of the daily grind?

Why has life come to this?!  😕😕😕
Originally posted by: goneforever

No pleasures anymore in life?

😭 It seems like the pleasures of life are not prevalent anymore.  How many times can you constantly do the same thing over and over again, eat at the same places, going to a movie over and over again, listening to the same music, interacting with the same people in your personal and professional life, etc.

How do people consider their day to day to be pleasurable anymore?  Are you sick of the daily grind?

Why has life come to this?!  😕😕😕

Lady, for crying out loud, you sound like my antaratma, screaming in my ears every once in a fortnight. I get it. I get your questions. I am working on finding the answers, OK?! I know I need to stay focused but what else do you want me to do?! It's not like life came with a manual...

You know some turtles live up to 250 years or so? Imagine no restaurants, no movies, no video games, no music...and they walk slowly! Really slowly!

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I enjoy the daily grind and routine life. It gives life a sense of purpose, and it makes you feel useful. And then when something out of the ordinary happens, you are likely to enjoy it much more as well. When I get sick of the daily grind, I go shopping and buy myself shoes at some place where there is a cute guy working in the shoes department. That makes me happy - and I say that in so much detail because I did exactly that today.

If you're sick of eating at the same places - find some new restaurants! A little bit of research and an inner desire for an adventure doesn't hurt anyone. Eating at new places can also be a fun experience - especially when you find a restaurant that no one has ever heard of before and realize that the food there is great.

Music: Delete everything off your Ipod (or whatever device you use) and load new music. Then some time later, shuffle it all together and load all the ones you deleted back on.

Make some new friends. Talk to new people - that's always fun as well. Or at least it can be if you're open to new things.

At the end of the day - new shoes beats all of the above - but that's just me!