Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

yes , thanx a lotπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Mits - I missed u tooo.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Definatly... now we just need to get Khuram back too.

don't worry i will msg him in fb...or whenever he will be onl9,i will request to him on the behalf of u all...i'm sure he will rejoin us once againπŸ˜ƒ
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!wat an excellent work!i ws smiling thruout!!gts me bk to the olden golden days!n muaahs n hugs to u for coming bk. .
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Wow!wat an excellent work!i ws smiling thruout!!gts me bk to the olden golden days!n muaahs n hugs to u for coming bk. .

u WELCUM... u have shown to be a loyal and supportive friend. a real motivator.. always.. Thanks
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waa Carishma WElcom back. see that is our love for u. we made u come back. Thank u for coming back... so came back with a bang. good. nice good work. lovedit.πŸ‘πŸ‘i loved the selection of scenes. it has my favorite the madhu makki jaise bin binathe, ended with adda scene what to tell. loved it. welcome back. thank u
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Waa Carishma WElcom back. see that is our love for u. we made u come back. Thank u for coming back... so came back with a bang. good. nice good work. lovedit.πŸ‘πŸ‘i loved the selection of scenes. it has my favorite the madhu makki jaise bin binathe, ended with adda scene what to tell. loved it. welcome back. thank u

thanks hun and thank you.
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you di..Hi every one..i was a silent memeber...but Cari di's posts and Tanthya Di's updates made me speak up  πŸ˜›

This forums rocks...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Thank you di..Hi every one..i was a silent memeber...but Cari di's posts and Tanthya Di's updates made me speak up  πŸ˜›

This forums rocks...

Thanks darling... thanks for your support ...
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oye cari how come u did not send me a pm huh???? Anyways aage se dhyan rakhiyo ;) actully I learned one thing from dialogue bazi one line from kishu ;) jiwan ka sahi sukh palng/bed main ho ta hai ;) good job yaar thank u for ur time
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely VM Di,

Just hope that CV;s bring back the old Krishna--The one with his own brand of unique intelligence and combined with P's values and principles...no one can stop Baba...

As a disclaimer--Old Krishna means--old razor sharp K with his ouwn identity--I do not support the violent 'I am King" attitude oriented K.

Also P needs to smile more...when she is alone with K πŸ˜†

Her face reminds me of how I used to look when I attended  Engineering Drawing lectures--- bored and constantly thinking of running away.