Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 9-13th (Page 4)

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i think as someboy commented T in the pink dress may come first as this is the dress she wears whn TA leaves for Madurai..maybe APD's  husband comes back with rowdies to attach TA after which APD may try to commit suicide,.  but this time around T seems calm when accompanying the police...maybe TA called back from madurai as AP says arrest TT..so this job no no, but i feel some better job on the cards for TA.. bhuvana track seems to be picking up...

overall hope a week to look forward to, 

this time round surely T will face situation better even though for all purposes she is in the same situation, TA not beside her, Deepa's mom shouting at her, .so interesting to see how TT handle this...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivaKowsiNixkie

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Yeah, Atlast ! we assume APD not to be a stalker but still problems are created by her and as i guessed earlier, TA's absence is going to cause hell for T...we have seen the worst earlier with Vel's photographs track etc so things should be easier for T to handle and also for we viewers to digest and get used to T's problems Ouch...

we know TT wont separate and will come out of every problem succesfully...(gg to job is an exception Angry) may be coz TA doesnt consider that to be problem...Shocked

It is now evident that B is MM's wife and T's mom...though we dont wish her to be...but looks so...

I dont think N L track will be left in lurch...probably that will continue today a slot and a temporary logical end...

I find D's mom more dangerous than GW...it was she who refused to allow T to sleep in their house when she had no choice to go with Vel...yuck woman Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

MJ_2105 Newbie
MJ_2105
MJ_2105

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo. But really not sure how to react to the same.

Somehow  APD  & her husband might be linked with charu's plan  though may not be directly.

Finally an advancement in MM & Bhuvana's past. Isn't the person to whom MM is talking in B's house is the same guy who helped thulasi when she was thrown out of her home due to tamizh's problem by her chitti. I thought the connection between MM & B would come via deepa's dad. But as many viewers suggested here they might not come face to face. Let's see wait & watch.

Deepa's mom's words may be too harsh especially to a person who's in need of desperate help. But somehow after watching this promo even I felt the same thing! Can ever a good thing happen to Thulasi. It's almost 1 & 1/2 years since this serial started yet we can count the number of episodes where this girl was actually happy.

Anyway, hope everything comes to a good end. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaPearl.KowsiNixkie

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Another thought ...may be B and MM wont come eye-eye, but if she is indeed T's mom, it might be for her advantage, if B comes to know of T as her daughter through D's dad and helps her indirectly, especially in snubbing the psycho...it would be welcome if she turns good for T

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuKowsi

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Hi MJ_2105

Welcome to this friendly Thendral forum. Enjoy yourself in this forum. You can introduce yourself in

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1454997

Cheers,
MJ_2105 Newbie
MJ_2105
MJ_2105

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hi Maha2us,

Thank you for letting me know the link.. i've updated my details there Smile

Go to top