Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 9-13th (Page 3)

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
To tanu, Thieva, Ranuja and Thendralfan, "Appa, Ippothan Vayitrila Paal vartha mathiri irrukku". You have all reassured me that Thul will not undergo torture this time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sand14KowsiNixkiesahi.

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
   Thanks Tanu for the promo ma.
OMGGG...As we all  predicated before AP daughter has attempted suicide.Cry T&t are blamed for it. Social service panninal ippadi than nadagum TA. Thuls voda amma bhuvanava...????Shocked
The dir has made  thuls to  undergo.all kind of tortures by arresting her. Ethanai thadavai thulsa jailuku anupivenga kumaran.
All the scenes are real ...how does thuls escapes from that and be in the hospital.Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Theivasand14Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

To tanu, Thieva, Ranuja and Thendralfan, "Appa, Ippothan Vayitrila Paal vartha mathiri irrukku". You have all reassured me that Thul will not undergo torture this time.

LOL Very glad to be of service! Stay positive Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanTheivaArizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleKowsisahi.

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I think Thuls will drive away APD's husband and then the girl will probably try and commit suicide. It is clear that Thuls is wearing the same pink dress she was wearing when TA talked about going to Madurai. It seems that Deepa's father has taken MM to Bhuvana.. and hence Deepa's mother's call to Thuls. Why do we have to see so much suffering of Thuls.. we already sympathise with her and she and TA have enough problems. 
I think APD may not be Charu's set up but GW will think so and blame Charu for sending TA to jail.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaThendralfanNixkieQuelle-BelleKowsisahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Tanu. It seems like this week will have lot of interesting twist and turn.

1. APD husband has come to Thulasi house with some goons and trying to take Thulasi with them. I think that APD husband has come to Tamil house because Tamil has beat him so he has come to his house with the goons to beat him. But when APD husband has come to Tamil house he could find Tamil so he is trying to take Thulasi with him to take revenge on Tamil. But APD husband plan will definitely a failure and he cannot take either his wife or Thulasi. Is the spy is APD or her husband or someone else.

2. Thulasi saw APD fainted and admits her to the hospital. I think APD might have commit suicide or during APD husband come the house she might have get hurt.

3. AP has get o know ether knew and tell the police to arrest Tamil and Thulasi. Still it is not clear whether the police have come to arrest Thulasi or it is just an enquiry. If AP come to know that Tamil has save his daughter life and AP will definitely support Tamil and Thulasi in future.

4. Deepa mom is shouting somebody over the phone. I think she is yelling at Thulasi because of her dialogue. She said that unna suthi Keddu kattathu than nadukuma nallathai nadakatha so the dialogue will only fit to Thulasi in Deepa mother point of view.

5. Tamil heard some news over the phone phone and get shocked. I think he get to know about the problem which was happen when he is not in the house.

6. Last but not least bhuvana and Laxman has see MM in their house. But its clear that they won't meet each other because Bhuvana and Laxman will say any reason and avoid them meeting each other.Soon the director is going to break the suspens and reveal who is Thulasi mom that whether it is TPS or Bhuvana.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfankuttyponnuTheivaQuelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

I am happy "You cooled down after reading our reply to you and more or less got the point as well!" I am sure henceforth you will be more positive about TT's relationship! Big smile

ElystiaAnnaJayNixkieKarthiN90Quelle-BelleKowsi

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
thanks for the promo tanu.

I dont know whether it is nice promo or not?

anyway i liked one thing in promo is bhuvana and laxman sees MM in their house. i dont think they are going to see face to face each other.but story moves toward that.i hope soon it will happen.let see.

all the other thing in promo is thulsi vs APD.in that T waers two colors of dress green and red.if red comes first means then how she will escape from that rowdies? or it is the dream of  APD?.SUSPENSE.

if green comes first means  thulsi is not going to jail.at home that rowdies are kidnapped thulsi.who will save her?again big suspense.

Ta scene in promo looks like chennai only.he is standing near his house.no idea about shocked look of Ta.but i feel happy,if he knows about his saki intentions with the help of periyappa.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu!

Wow, what a promo! All I got from the promo was TA's job govindaaa... cos when it comes to Thulasi VS job, Thuls is more impt to him... inime velaiku povaara namma hero?? Tongue

hmmm, i'm sure Thuls is gonna be harmed in some way... Ouch

Theivamini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Go to top