Thendral Promo for the Week of May 9-13th

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thendral Promo for this Week

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVx9KpJoRY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲 Promo looks so good!
so many Qs...

APD goes to hospital...MM meets Bhuvs?!?... TA gets/doesn't get job?!? Thuls is goin to jail again... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo. Looks like Thendral has reached an important pivot, start of a new path, long awaited one at that. The much awaited B, TA & T storyline starting point will debut this week.

APD lands up in hospital, hope it is B's hospital.. T finds herself in familiar situation -  cops, hospital,  next week - jail,  court ... now that she in her school break. Looks like D's mom - half GW yells @ T, nothing new .

Hmm.. TA @ M, hope he comes back with his job secured. He needs $$$$.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the promo video πŸ˜ƒ

It is an interesting promo.  Where do the rowdies take Thulasi?  😑 πŸ˜”

This whole APD's hubby matter is to stop TA from getting the job, rombha sandhosham 😑 .

But i think all this week is to make AP to turn in favour of T&T 😍

Finally, Buvana and MM meet 😲

And Deepa's mom yelling at Thulasi on the phone πŸ˜” 😑

But happy, no psycho and A&S πŸ˜‰

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Tanu..

The team very well knows to irritate its viewers and all sorts of such scenes are there in the promo...
Only one solid thing...Bhu/Lakshman seeing MM...wow..so Bhu is Thulz mom or just MM's wife(Twist If any??)...Someone should tell GW that Thulz mom is bhuvana...when Charu comes back she will say
"Vaa ma Charu Vaa vaa...pathiya en marumaga thulasi a...go check ur jadhagam for dosham...kannala thali lam katta mudiyathu ma...so better look for someone"..."

Thulz again to police and what not...so many confusions...but lets see if anyone comes for T's aid when TA is not available at the place. Will TA even go to job??

They disappointed us by not showing Lav/Nits...will it be against her or as usual they will go unnoticed??
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the Promo!!!

What an interesting promo!!!  It looks really good and is full of suspense for this week.

1) Tulasi finds that APD has tried to commit suicide.  She consumed something and is not getting up.

2) MM at Laxman house.  Bhuvana and Laxman are shocked to see MM.  Why is MM there???  Either to speak to Laxman about saving APD (I doubt that) or he is here for another reason.  Since both of them are surprised from the stairs looks like Tulasi is Bhuvana's daughter and some past will be revealed soon.

3) Bad guys at Tulasi's house dragging her at night while she is all alone.  These guys are either hired by Charu, APD husband or someone else.

4) Deepa's mom on phone...probably Tulasi called for Deepa but Deepa's mom hates Tulasi and is refusing to give the phone.

5) Tulasi in hospital hoping the girl survives.

6) Looks like AP heard the news and is coming back home determined to put TT in jail.

7) Police officer with Tulasi.  I think Tulasi will be asked to come to the Police station.

8) Tamil hears the news.  Looking from the background, it looks like he is right in front of his house so I'm not sure what the phone call is about.

Overall this week will bring another side to Thendral.  Tulasi will face similiar problems as when Tamil was stabbed.

Important questions to consider...

1) What is MM doing at Bhuvana hosue?
2) Will Anand/Shymala help Tulasi?
3) What is Charu's role in this entire mess?
4) If Tamil is in Madurai when this all happens...will Deepa be able to help her?

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the promo upload!

Looks intresting! Story taking a diferent turn. 100% better than GW and Psycho track.

The best one is MM and Bhuvs meeting, Wow! going to be a big shock for both.

oh God! Thulasi again gg to police station? I think AP will be changed for good eventhough he is shouting after hearing the news.

TA, usual expression. Job govinda I thinkπŸ˜•.

Rowdy gang coming to Thulasi house when TA went to Madurai was expected. But looks like APD took sleeping tablet again? Pavam Thulasi, managed to admit this girl in the hospital?
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu!

A good promo indeed, hopefully not everything is bad against TT. They girl might have take sleeping tablets again, stupid girl if she is at someone else's house, she should not do this. This girl is not the stalker then?! πŸ˜•

I don't think Thulasi is taken to police station because of that girl, but she could have called the police because of the rowdies, how did she manage them all alone?! I want AP to come to know about his SIL and daughter and to accept them and to change into a nice police officer, too much to ask for.

The more they show Bhuvana as Thulasi's mom, the more i doubt this to be true, hopefully it is not. I hope TA's job is not gone, if yes they are insulting viewer's intelligence a lot in this job matter.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a million for the promo. I was eagerly waiting for it. I am horrified at the familiar scenes Thulasi is going thru. Looks like Kumaran sir will not get any sleep unless Thul is tortured. This serial is getting more and more like Kasturi where rowdy culture prevails and celebrated. Dir Sir  please come out of the usual spin and let the challenges TT face be from their jobs, carreer personalities. I would not have minded if TT separate for a good cause like T finishing her studies and TA having to deal with personal problems. Prolonging this APD seems unnecessary. For a change let the story go around TPS, Lakshman and Bhuv and MM. Or even NIt , Lav and MIL is OK. Cut out Tul being tortured by goons. It lloks juvenile now. You have done it once and tha is enough.
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo video Tanu.

I don't think MM and Bhuwana will see each other face to face. They are slowly going to link Bhuwana with Thulasi. About APD, I think Charu planned the whole thing, that is why on the phone she said "I am asking you to take a risk". I am hoping that AP will start liking T&T for helping his daughter. Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago