Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~Lyla's Creationz-2 NEW Vms Pg 140 + Pg 143 ~ (Page 78)

padamjot Senior Member
padamjot
padamjot

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
lovely VM's dear...was wishing to c maaneet VM on teri meri since i heard it d first tym...thnku so much...it was beautiful...:) :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

padamjot Senior Member
padamjot
padamjot

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hiii friends...SmileSmile

Like all of u I am a big crazy fan of Maaneet though I am not as creativce as many of u present here and am just a silent reader of FF's and viewer of VM's... So I dnt have any friend on IF who can tell me whom to request for a VM. I have no idea of how to make a VM but I'm in love with this song and have always visualised our Maneet on it...PLZZZ if anyone can make it I'll be super thankful...

Actually its two song and i wished for a combined VM with both the songs one after the other...One showing Maan's POV and other showing Geet's POV

1. Maan's POV

I had imagined it from Maan's POV when Geet doubted him to be supporting Dev and cheating on him...So this can show him doing Tai Chi when he is frustrated, the swimming scene which was shown after Geet slapped him after the party.. Also some scenes from the Holi MU track where Maan is alone and frustrated. In the hindi lines " tune mere jaana...",  i wish to see geet slapping him and pushing him away in the office when she misunderstood him...

2. Geet's POV

This is Geet's feeling of repentence after she doubts Maan. Here in 'tanhai and tarasne wala portion' we can show Geet walking alone in Amritsar lost in her thoughts when Naintara told her to abort the baby. In the lines Maine Mere Jaana Kyun nahi jaana all the times when Maan helped her...some good memories some bad...her crying scenes alone in the room when she came to know about Dev's fraud in HP. Also her latest crying scenes or memories of the Holi MU track...

PLZ THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION WHICH MIGHT NOT BE AS CREATIVE TO BE CREATED INTO A VM SO THE MAKER IS ALWAYS FREE TO USE HIS/HER OWN IDEAS AND IMAGINATION...I AM JUST IN LOVE WITH THESE SONGS AND WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE MAANEET ON THIS SONG...ANY IMAGES AND VIDEOS WILL DO...

A BIG WALA PLEASEEE TO ALL...PLZ SUMONE MAKE IT...

Thanx and Love
PADAM...Smile

I HAV ALREADY POSTED THE ABOVE COMMENT ON MANY THREADS BUT HAV GOT NO RESPONSE...JUST SAW UR THREAD AND WISHED IF U CUD DO IT FOR ME...PRETTY PLLLZZZ... U MAKE AWSUM VM'S...PLZZZ PLLZZZ MAKE IT...
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
nice one. loved it. keep the good work going onClap

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padamjot

lovely VM's dear...was wishing to c maaneet VM on teri meri since i heard it d first tym...thnku so much...it was beautiful...:) :)

Thank youuEmbarrassed
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

nice one. loved it. keep the good work going onClap

Thank youuEmbarrassed
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padamjot

Hiii friends...SmileSmile

Like all of u I am a big crazy fan of Maaneet though I am not as creativce as many of u present here and am just a silent reader of FF's and viewer of VM's... So I dnt have any friend on IF who can tell me whom to request for a VM. I have no idea of how to make a VM but I'm in love with this song and have always visualised our Maneet on it...PLZZZ if anyone can make it I'll be super thankful...

Actually its two song and i wished for a combined VM with both the songs one after the other...One showing Maan's POV and other showing Geet's POV

1. Maan's POV

I had imagined it from Maan's POV when Geet doubted him to be supporting Dev and cheating on him...So this can show him doing Tai Chi when he is frustrated, the swimming scene which was shown after Geet slapped him after the party.. Also some scenes from the Holi MU track where Maan is alone and frustrated. In the hindi lines " tune mere jaana...",  i wish to see geet slapping him and pushing him away in the office when she misunderstood him...

2. Geet's POV

This is Geet's feeling of repentence after she doubts Maan. Here in 'tanhai and tarasne wala portion' we can show Geet walking alone in Amritsar lost in her thoughts when Naintara told her to abort the baby. In the lines Maine Mere Jaana Kyun nahi jaana all the times when Maan helped her...some good memories some bad...her crying scenes alone in the room when she came to know about Dev's fraud in HP. Also her latest crying scenes or memories of the Holi MU track...

PLZ THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION WHICH MIGHT NOT BE AS CREATIVE TO BE CREATED INTO A VM SO THE MAKER IS ALWAYS FREE TO USE HIS/HER OWN IDEAS AND IMAGINATION...I AM JUST IN LOVE WITH THESE SONGS AND WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE MAANEET ON THIS SONG...ANY IMAGES AND VIDEOS WILL DO...

A BIG WALA PLEASEEE TO ALL...PLZ SUMONE MAKE IT...

Thanx and Love
PADAM...Smile

I HAV ALREADY POSTED THE ABOVE COMMENT ON MANY THREADS BUT HAV GOT NO RESPONSE...JUST SAW UR THREAD AND WISHED IF U CUD DO IT FOR ME...PRETTY PLLLZZZ... U MAKE AWSUM VM'S...PLZZZ PLLZZZ MAKE IT...

I really have a lot of other pending requests but if i get time i will try hun 
Take careEmbarrassed

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

...Smile

1stly  4 PM me...4 this..Embarrassed..

Updates..Tongue.

turely ur updates r just  ,

... Dear...ClapClap..

...Embarrassed

really..Big smile  

... n 

...StarStar.

n

for ur

dear..Big smile.Thumbs Up

tons of  ...Hug.

last but not the list...Big smile...

wish u very  of frnd ship...

lov,Heart
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfused

Echoesofpassion

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
What a Beautiful vm Lyla!!...I m Loving It..

Echoesofpassion

Go to top