It was such a sad vm 
i cant control my tears 
i have never cried 
even watching again i cried 
and i think i got flu cuz of crying so much

hmm anyways wiping my tears 
cuz cant see through my teary eyes !

well jaan tears apart 

NO doubt this is THE Best work of ur VM making !
Awesome Congrats Congratulations smiley smilie smileys smilies icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs
awesome scenes 
jaan and what a amzing editing  Too Good i Love dis song alottt😳
this is one of my FAV song 😛
but this is too shot next make Longer one k <3 😃
 great work 👏
keep it up 👍🏼

I cant see the pic u added lol!
And oh soffii so srryy this made u cry so much :$$
But thankss so much for liking it XD
And is it my best? Aww thanks again :D
And yaar the whole song is 7: 00 minutes long LOL! I dint know how else to continue it otherwise i wud have messed it up haha
Thanks again for ur as usual lovely comment😳🤗
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

beautiful vm

loved it x
the song and scenes wer amazing
fab work!!
thx 4 the PM

Thanks hun😳😃
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just now watched VMS-MAANEET winning Best Jodi vm special, Le ja tu muje, MAANEET' instrumental vm on accident and  Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo (MADNO) vm...All were once again awesome👏...love them❤️

MAANEET winning best Jodi special vm was truly beautiful emotional lovely...Our MAANEET r truly the best couple ever and forever...

MAANEET r indeed the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking mesmerizing unique couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple the best couple ever and forever truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's is indeed the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance and rainbow and changed us our lives forever... MAANEET paradise where v all MAANEETIANS live, smile thru tears, and cherish each and every moment...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond.. MAANEET's eternal saga will go on forever it will be lived and relived told again and again...

Leja tu muej vm on Our Beloved Divine Magical MAANEET was once again awesome...loved it so much...

MAANEET' vm on accident and MAANEET' vm on Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo (MADNO) r sooo emotional and yet so beautiful...it truly touched my heart and soul...love them to the core

Lyla sweetheart gr8 work once again!!!..keep up the fab work dear!

p.s.sorry for my late reply as usual lol!

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sptrno

Just now watched VMS-MAANEET winning Best Jodi vm special, Le ja tu muje, MAANEET' instrumental vm on accident and  Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo (MADNO) vm...All were once again awesome👏...love them❤️

MAANEET winning best Jodi special vm was truly beautiful emotional lovely...Our MAANEET r truly the best couple ever and forever...

MAANEET r indeed the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking mesmerizing unique couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple the best couple ever and forever truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's is indeed the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance and rainbow and changed us our lives forever... MAANEET paradise where v all MAANEETIANS live, smile thru tears, and cherish each and every moment...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond.. MAANEET's eternal saga will go on forever it will be lived and relived told again and again...

Leja tu muej vm on Our Beloved Divine Magical MAANEET was once again awesome...loved it so much...

MAANEET' vm on accident and MAANEET' vm on Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo (MADNO) r sooo emotional and yet so beautiful...it truly touched my heart and soul...love them to the core

Lyla sweetheart gr8 work once again!!!..keep up the fab work dear!

p.s.sorry for my late reply as usual lol!

Aww thank youuu so muchh
And itz alright hun😳
katerpillar thumbnail
awesome vm...this song is one of my fav...loved all d scenes u added...keep it up...👏...thnx 4 d pm...n sorry 4 late comment...my net line is playing prank wid me...it doesn't wanna stay connected...😡...anyways...thnx again...😊
Edited by katerpillar - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lyla Superb vm. thanx a lot. btw mine worked.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fabulous vm Lyla!! Loved it! :D
Great song choice too :))
Keep the great vms coming and thnx for the pm!! 
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Lyla Superb vm. thanx a lot. btw mine worked.

Thankss
And idk why mine isnt😡😒
Originally posted by: Fallen Angel

Fabulous vm Lyla!! Loved it! :D

Great song choice too :))
Keep the great vms coming and thnx for the pm!! 

Thankss Naj😉
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic VM'S
Thanks 4 The PM