~'~'~Member of the Week~'~'~ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

From my side to VartikaπŸ‘

You did a great job in Surya Forum and Preet nice selection for MOTW  πŸ‘ 

Good that u opened this thread otherwise ye mam humesha jaise kisi aur ko select karti. πŸ˜†

Superb selection and i am happy for u πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Drishu for all appreciation and congrats message πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by arpita25

To my dear Vartika πŸ‘

Hey Arpu thanks a lot darling for all wishes love u πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Maine kaha tha na ki mai jaldi hi questions post kar doongi questions aur ab jaa rahi hoon post karne.

What's love

The most precious gift to us by god

The  most valuable thing for you in life

Do u believe in principals?

Who knows Vertika the best?

The person u admire the most

The person who cares of u the most

When does Vartika becomes sad

Do u believe in marriages?

Which is better Love marraige/ arrange marriage

The dish u can cook perfectly

Do u like hotel food?

Which is your old hindi classic fav movie?

The drink you love the most

Which is the strong side of Vertika

Your weakness

The thing in anyone's nature you can't avoid

The thing which hurt u the most

The most memorable day of your life

Which was the best time of your life till date

Do u think love can happen in filmy way?

The person who encourage u the most?

When Vartika is sad what does she do?

1. Do you prefer reading newspaper or watching the news?

2. Do you have a policy about life?

3. If you had 100 mails in you email box, would you reply everything in a day or how long does it take you to reply those mails?

4. Which would you choose, love or money ?

5. What is your comments on arrange marriage and love marriage?

6. You and your best friends are suppose to go for a dinner, but they says that they cant go today as they are really tired or have some other work. What would you do?

7. You prefer not to be friends with someone who is...

8. You are to be the india prime minister for a day. What 5 things would you do first?

9. If you became a multi-millionaire, what 10 first things would you do?

10. How would you know someone loves you?

11. The weather at you place...

12. What gifts are you most likely to give to your friends?

13. Do you often catch yourself day dreaming?

14. Avtivities that you enjoy...

15. Activities that you don't like...

16. In thirty words or less tell us something about priya, shreya, mishti, drishti and me...

17. Do you love ur work?

18. Did you go to college/university?

19. What did you study at college/university?

20. First thing/s that you do when you wake up...

21. Last thing/s that you do before you go to sleep...

22. Your best nickname

23. fav tv shows

24. fav disney character

25. fav month of the year

26. Funniest moment ever?

27. Life would be boring without ...

28. If you get a chance to meet one actor and actress, who would it be and why?

29. If you could star in a movie, which movie would it be and who will be your hero??

30. as a child have you ever lain on grass and watched the cloud formations??? what did they seem like to you??? what did you feel doing that???

31. if you had an arab stallion in the races...what would you call it???

32. If you could remove five words from the dictionary what would they be? By removing them what they refer to would no longer exist. e.g. remove love and there would be no love in the world. Be Careful!!!

33. If you went to a new place with people that you never met before, and you wanted to make up a cool nickname for yourself, what would it be?

34. If you could have 5 minutes with any serial director,who would you choose what would you do?      

35. what are the thoughts that cross your mind when you are waiting in a queue...like in the supermarket or something...to be served???

36. when you invite trouble...and trouble turns up, do you send it a "thank you" card for showing up???

37. if you found employment in foreign country what job would it be???

38. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself???

39. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that???

That's it for now!!! Will come back to grill you more!!!

Luv Preet!!!

Originally posted by arpita25

Set of questions by me:-

1. The person u love the most:- this is tuff to choose but i love my mom  😊 😊 😊

2. Best channel on Indian T.V.:-StarOne πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

3. The show which has the best concept is:- PKYEK πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

4. Best fiction show ever:- LRL
😍 😍 😍

5. Best reality show ever in your opinion:- Lux Perfect Bride 
😍 😍 😍

6. Who is better host SRK or Sallu?:- Undoubtedly SRK
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

7. The best movie of SRK till date in your opinion:- DTPH 😳 😳 😳

8. Your best friend on IF( don't be diplomatic):- Priya πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

9. The best Bollywood jodi:- Srk-Madhuri 😍
😍 😍

10.  Do u read novels? Which language do u prefer? yes both (English & Hindi) 😊 😊 😊

11. Which novel is the best and your fav author?- RNT(Ravindranath Tagore) 😊 😊 😊

12. Which type of movies do u like?- romantic and thriller 😳
😳 😳

13. Opinion about nature:- the most beautiful creature by god πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

14. How is Vartika in nature?- the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

15. Fav past time:-
IF and story reading, song listening too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Thanks Arpu and lovely questions by u. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by varshita

VARTIKA for being Member of the Week 😍

I will post my questions soon πŸ˜‰

A big

darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Sweet-Lioness

congrats.gif image by Airy_PrincessGreatJob.gif image by b0nebag
                    Vertika

Great job Preet hona chahiye tha na mujhe select karne k liye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ek khoob bada waala

meri taraf se

ab Ice Cream ki bari...tere liye nahi hai re...!!! mere liye hai...ab tu MOTW bani hai toh ice crem toh honi chahiye na...!!! isiliye yeh dono mere liye...
Yaar ek to deni thi na not fair

fiqar mat karr...tere liye bhi hai na...
Ohooo jee thank u
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

BILL...jise tujhe payment karni hai...πŸ˜†

Theek hai agar apni birthday treat hai to mai hi karoongi na payment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

chal...chal...muh mat fula...

par ek sach kahun...tere liye main baht khush hun re...πŸ€—
I know darling 😳 😳 😳

Love u loads Priya πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

What's love:- for me it happens just in fics and serials. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The most precious gift to us by god:- mother πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

The  most valuable thing for you in life: happiness πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Do u believe in principals?:- yes, but these can be changed as requirement 😊 😊 😊

Who knows Vertika the best?:- only me

The person u admire the most:- my x boss Mr. Ashvani Singh 😍
😍

The person who cares of u the most:- my mom πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

When does Vartika becomes sad:- when i feel someone ignores me and changes his/her behavior towards me.

Do u believe in marriages?:- yes 😳 😳 😳

Which is better Love marriage/ arrange marriage:- it must be love cum arrange πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

The dish u can cook perfectly:- maggi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Do u like hotel food?:- yes but sometimes not daily πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Which is your old hindi classic fav movie?:-Andhi(Sanjeev Kumar & Suchitra Sen) πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The drink you love the most:- water πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Which is the strong side of Vertika:- hard working πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Your weakness:- my anger πŸ˜’
πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

The thing in anyone's nature you can't avoid:- unnecessary attitude 😑 😑 😑

The thing which hurt u the most:- ignorance πŸ˜”
πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

The most memorable day of your life:- my birthday this year

Which was the best time of your life till date:- my college time 😍
😍 😍

Do u think love can happen in filmy way?:- no, but may be πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

The person who encourage u the most?:- one of my colleague Ganesh Pandey πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

When Vartika is sad what does she do?
:- I try my best to stop talk and think but sometimes i start scolding someone because of his/her a small mistake but later i realize that i am wrong.

Here are my answers of your questions πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Thanks Drishu for asking 😊 😊 😊

Originally posted by preet09

1. Do you prefer reading newspaper or watching the news?:- reading newspaper πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰

2. Do you have a policy about life?:- Live the life to the fullest

3. If you had 100 mails in you email box, would you reply everything in a day or how long does it take you to reply those mails?:-I am a lazy person, if the subject of mails attracts me i will surely read them otherwise i can't say. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

4. Which would you choose, love or money ?- obviously love 😳 😳 😳

5. What is your comments on arrange marriage and love marriage?- love cum arrange the safest option πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

6. You and your best friends are suppose to go for a dinner, but they says that they cant go today as they are really tired or have some other work. What would you do?:- I would be angry initially but i know it must be urgent

7. You prefer not to be friends with someone who is...who throws unnecessary attitude 😑 😑 😑

8. You are to be the india prime minister for a day. What 5 things would you do first?:- End of reservation,dowry corruption and unemployment strictly, start of two child policy for every couple, woman empowerment, court have rights more than parliament, provide gas cylinder and food grains to poor at cheap rate. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

9. If you became a multi-millionaire, what 10 first things would you do?:

a) will give 20% of money to a charity related to woman and children.

b) Start projects which can decrease the unemployment of country at every possible way.

c) will start schools with less fee so poor children can have education.

d) will build some house schemes will less cost so middle class people can afford it.

e) annual scholarship for bright students.

f) remake of LRL in movie

g) will do marriages of my children in a simple way so people will take an example to be simple.

h) provide jobs to woman more and more.

i) woman empowerment and help UNO for betterment of poor, woman and chidren.

j) new project for cleaning water of rivers and a campaign to aware people about importance of water annually.

10. How would you know someone loves you?:- he should have to tell me but u know eyes say everything if u love someone and if he loves me his behavior and eyes will show that 😳 😳 😳

11. The weather at you place...:- too hot

12. What gifts are you most likely to give to your friends?:- useful things which can be used by them for gals like purses and perfumes or dress and for guys like wallet, shirt and watch  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

13. Do you often catch yourself day dreaming?:- yeah because i write FF. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

14. Activities that you enjoy...songs listening, talking with good people, surfing IF and reading FF's and writing FF's too 😊 😊 😊

15. Activities that you don't like...rude behavior towards me and comparison with anyone, unnecessary show off the liking for someone at work place,  😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

16. In thirty words or less tell us something about priya, shreya, mishti, drishti and me...

Priya:- cute, bubbly and caring 😍 😍 😍

Shreya(which one) if she is luv_cid_shreya than cool and intelligent with good sense of humor πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and if she is shreyamathur18 than a lovely sweet sis.

Mishti:- as her name is she is misthi sweet πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

Drishti:- lovely and true friend, so helping πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Preet:- only one word for u jhakkas πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

17. Do you love ur work?:- yes i do  😊 😊 😊

18. Did you go to college/university?:- yeah πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

19. What did you study at college/university?:- my Graduation and P.G. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

20. First thing/s that you do when you wake up...:- see my both palms joining them 😊 😊 😊

21. Last thing/s that you do before you go to sleep...turn off my T.V. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

22. Your best nickname:- Gunja 😳 😳 😳

23. fav tv shows:- PKYEK,KMH, Navya, and all time fav LRL 😍😍😍

24. fav disney character:-Donald Duck

25. fav month of the year:- October 😍😍😍

26. Funniest moment ever?:- When i was in graduation and i was going for my coaching and because of rain fall water was every where and roads were blocked, we decided to go by rickshaw and all of a sudden i fell off from that on road which was full with water πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

27. Life would be boring without ...T.V. and books πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

28. If you get a chance to meet one actor and actress, who would it be and why?:- Rajeev Khandelwal 😍😍😍

29. If you could star in a movie, which movie would it be and who will be your hero??:- RK and movie will be Dil To Pagal Hai 😍😍😍

30. as a child have you ever lain on grass and watched the cloud formations??? what did they seem like to you??? what did you feel doing that???:- I used to wonder how it happens and often shower my questions to my mom and she used to reply god does it all. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

31. if you had an arab stallion in the races...what would you call it???:-don't know πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

32. If you could remove five words from the dictionary what would they be? By removing them what they refer to would no longer exist. e.g. remove love and there would be no love in the world. Be Careful!!!:- impossible, selfish, cheat, poverty, shortage πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

33. If you went to a new place with people that you never met before, and you wanted to make up a cool nickname for yourself, what would it be?:- Vartu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

34. If you could have 5 minutes with any serial director,who would you choose what would you do? Ekta Kapoor, and will tell her to stop showing nonsense men and over hype woman in her shows. Show them sensibly and behave them normally and pls stop using your brain to drag story unnecessarily πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†      

35. what are the thoughts that cross your mind when you are waiting in a queue...like in the supermarket or something...to be served???:-I hate this and want India's population to be less soon so that no more waiting πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

36. when you invite trouble...and trouble turns up, do you send it a "thank you" card for showing up???:- never πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

37. if you found employment in foreign country what job would it be???:- CEO of the Company  😍 😍 😍

38. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself???:- 15 to 19 😳 😳 😳

39. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that???:- when some

pokes his nose in my matters and when someone to whom i like avoids me with baseless reason. The most important thing i hate comparisons and no one should copy me it irritates me but i can't do anything when people copy me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That's it for now!!! Will come back to grill you more!!!

Luv Preet!!!

Thank u so much Preet for all lovely and sweet questions πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and waiting for more. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 12 years ago
Here comes my Coffee with Karan round

1. Where do u mostly want to spent week ends?

2. Which is your fav place when do u feel alone?

3. What's your Rashi?

4. Which is your fav perfume?

5. Which dress u like to wear mostly?

6. What is your first ambition till date?

7. What do u think about your work place?

8. Do u feel India is changing fast?

9. Which is the biggest problem for India now a days?

10. Do u feel Indians should change their POV for some topic?

11. How do u justify your wrong acts sometimes?

12. Suppose u get Rs, 1,00,00,000/- what will u do with that?

13. Which is important carrier of marriage?

14. What do you prefer in food daily?

15. Girl looks beautiful in _____________