FF***ENIGMA***- THREAD 3 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
                                                😍waiting😍
fight over coconut-sounds interesting...continue soon...
😍😍😍...waitinggg
plz update soon...
ENIGMA
PART 28

pls pls pls
comment & press the like button...
thanks to you all who have :)
a big hun...
but to those... who haven't
pls pls pls do..
i PM 560 odd people...
& 200 likes... pls do press
so i know MY PM is worth it
pls pls pls😭

Everyone started to look round like a lunatic.

Geet flowed maan with a face. Maan kept checking his phone ignoring geets idea completely. Not that she cared, she kept her phone safe if they have any credit. Geet seems to be a bit scared to even say a single word.

Geet "I am thirsty!"

Maan "wait!" they flowed another crowed who seems to be in a panic mood. They could barely walk as the jungle was rich with greens. Its mid day but the noise the insect was making was too much. Geet seems to bit shaky... But the most funny thing was for both a big brought man... Who seems to be scared of some tiny insect.

Geet "so the mouse & elephant story is true!"

Maan "shhh!" maan had no intention to get in a fight with the man. He was double the size of him, & did not look happy at all. He knew well how irritating geet could be. Her lips probably itching to ask the man... "why are you this big!" he closed his eyes with a laughter which soon to be open with the maans sudden scream. Geet just couldn't stop laughing at him! Maan had to hold her face just to avoid any arguments.  Now he was 100% sure about this sibling of hers...  She probably learned everything from her.  After 10 minutes of walking they found coconut trees... Talll... Bend... Very high. Of course most was english, & few very you & some very old... & rest maan was doubting they will know how to climb, specially this big trees.

Geet "do you know how to climb tree?" maan nodes for a no.  Geet roles her eyes... "we have to walk more to find stream of clean water... Or rain water on leaves that might be trapped from last night rain." she told maan. He started to get frustrated, even here, she have to speak hindi knowing well that nun knew how to speak & still the natuanki. He must admire this girl. She should work for 007!!! Perfect to capture her self in enigma. Maan translated to everyone.
As everyone startted to leave geet took off her jacket. She did were slware but underneath she wore her typical long short & top.  Maan looked at her in shock as she took of her dupata off.

Maan "what ARE YOU DOING?" he closed his eyes.

Geet "I need to climb tree. Too thirsty! & don't worry. I am wearing cloths underneath."
Maan "YOU know how to climb tree!" geet gave him all her cloths. He stood there half mouth open, england teach girls to climb tree! He started to get more confuse. Doubting at his thought again. Uff this girl...

Geet "umm... One of my friend tought me." she smiles.. & started to climb a short coconut tree. Maan looked at her with half mouth open. Where is he... In luna land. What girl would climb a tree!!!! In matter of 3 minute geet was at the top. She took a set of key out from her pocket.. & look there was a pocket knife! Maan scared his head... Does she come prepared!!! Maan jumped with a voice...

Girl "aunty bohot chalu hi na! Apka super girl wife. Ap ka karte isky bina!... Bolo... Bolo..." maan gave her a look. She was basically making fun of his manliness.  "you are good for nothing uncle. Bibi ko tree pe charia!" maan gave her another angry glare. "ap hamko ghur ghur ke ka dekh rahi ho. Aunty ka kapre do... Aur coconut packro!" maan looks up... She broke 4 coconut!!!  What HOW? The girl snaps at him again...

Maan "jurur aye geet ka distance cousine hoga!"

Girl "cousine nahi!!! We girls are the best & you men are waste to this world!"
Maan "CHUP!" he shouts... Now not just one.. There are two to irrtate him. "why are you here?" geet drops whole bunch as maan caught them.

Girl "aunti ne kha rukne ko!... It might take some time to find rainy water...  Both maan & the girl jumps as geet hopes down.

Geet "roma... Chalo chalo... Maan now open this!" maan gives her another look...  He did not know how to open a coconut! Specially with this touch protection. What she is thinking of him... A supper man.

Geet "ap tho sace much faltu hi!"

Maan "Geet!" he shouts

Geet "geet ka! You can't even open a coconut.. Lets go roma... Go & find rain water... We will catch up with you later on...

Maan "hold on! Hold on! Why can't I have some?"
Geet "have you done any work to deserve any coconut juice!"
Maan "she haven't!" he points at roma
Geet "so! She is my lattile cuty cuty sweety baby!"
Roma "thank you aunty... I have to say you are my supper aunty... Ap is faltu uncle se ku shadi kia!" geet looked at her in shock then  burst out in laugh. Maan did not like that.  "he is not my husband..." geet came close to romas ear so maan could not heer... "he is my falty boss"
Roma "au... Oh boss boss wali!" maan wanted to kill this roma now... Husband & thats so ONLY GOING to be him... Lets see what she says then...

Maan "what are you talking about! & anyway... I don't have knife to do this... Only you have knife! Give it to me I will do it!"

Geet "are you crazy that I will give this to you!! Specially when this knife is the only precious position. You probably will break it with in a second."

Maan "enough!" he started to get irritated by nonstop insult... Specially for no soldi erason... 
Geet looks round for a bark... Then she shapes it to a another sharp knife.. Then uses that to take all the greens off...  After about 3 minutes of non stop fighting roma speaks out

Roma " aunty... Aunty  look.. I can see the eyes..." geet smiles.. She takes her knife & makes little hole for her to drink... Roma smiles... "oh aunty this are the best! There are more then enough for one... " geet smiles & opens a big big one... She starts drinking looking at maan now & then who seems to curse geet.

Maan eyed her now & then.. He felt so hurt... Specially when he have some strong affection towards this girl.. Who gives no dam care about him. Geet smiles... & stands right in front of him.. Maan looks way. Very angry... She offers him the drink... Maan turns round. Very angry... His red eyes seems to scared roma. She slowly flees from the side. Geet rolles her eyes with a giggle... She offers it to maan again. He shows his attitude again...
Geet "fine" she was about to drink when he snatches it off from her. Drinking like mad.  Geet giggled.  After his satisfaction even maan started to laugh... Thinking how weird this girl is...

next- time to show my manliness!!!!
may update another...
depending on comments & like
xxx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
res

yayyy...me 1st...yuuhooo...
after sooo many attenpts...finally me 1st...
πŸ₯³yay...yippie...yuuuhooo...

now abt the update...
wonderful ud keya...luv it...
it was sooo funny...i  was lyk 🀣🀣
all through the ud!!!!
poor maan...πŸ˜†
precap sounds interesting dear...😲
do conti as soon as possible!!!

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
Nawww .. Shooo Cute!!
Elooo kya zamanna aa gaya hai.. Girls do all the work .. πŸ˜†
TOO Good!! Loved the way that little girl teased Maan . . And Awiee Geet giving him water at the end.. Shoo sweet .. Superb Keya .. Loved it!
Cotninue soon ..

awesoem udpate dear
loved it...
update soon
OMG cant believe geet climbed a coconut tree.. Roma was funny.. poor maan was teased so badly...luved the way maan snatched the coconut frm geet... interesting precap.. continue soon
loved this update...geet is so super cool...loved roma getting on maans nerves...i wonder how maan will show his manliness...update soon