Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
ENIGMA
PART 34

He barely could remove his eyes through the glasses. She looked so beautiful. Her sibling , rajji trying to forcefully feed her while rus & rik looking after her with everything. Rik , maan felt in deep thought. He still gets confused with the twins. He must be rik he thought! He was giving her a foot message. Rus head message. Maan felt touched, but something different broke his happy attention. It's that fake husband of hers. He walks in with a cheery face.

Armaan "hello! Hello!"
Geet "what have you brought me now? She smiles.
Armaan "how are you feeling, & many fruits!" geet instantly remembers those fruits back in jungle. She feels sick. "get me anything except fruits!"
Armaan "but fruits are good for you!"
Geet "I know! But! She makes a face! "

Armaan sat down next to her & started to chop some apple. Feeding her. They indeed looked like a couple. Geet smiles now & then seeing him so lovingly. She was not sure what to expect at all, but what ever it is, she liked it.

Maan on the other side of the glass was boiling with anger. How could she easily be comfortable with any one els, except him! Uff. If he have the gut kill armaan on the spot. He walks in the room.
Rajji "hello! Mom! It's your maan sir!"
Armaan stood up instantly. Stopped feeding geet at the same time.
Maan could bare not to see the glow. It gave him another annoying feeling. He wanted to steal her again, somewhere deserted where no one will disturb them! Not even this siblings of hers. "how are you feeling?" it was more of a force question to break the always silence as everyone was looking at him with a questioning eyes. Like he have committed some crime by coming here!
Geet "good! Sir my resignation letter will be on your table soon!" maan felt those rapid heart beats again. He him self have forgotten about that joke! Actually in reality she have accused my morality! She deserves that, but still he have no intention to let her go this easily, & surly she will bot leave him. "oh me! You, do n! Oh ... Ehh!"
Armaan "mr khurana! It's best not to talk about work now. Let her get well! Then I am sure we can figure something out." maan's eyes shot a angry glare at armaan! Lucky he did not mention the word wife, other wise god knows how maan have reacted. He seems to hate this mans presence near geet more! & his cheap act!
Maan gives everyone a uncomfortable smile & walks out. He did not like to think armaan as her boy friend. She surly not with anyone at all! But still his presence, he hates the most.

Rajji "what happen to him?"
Geet "I don't know! I have to look for another job! We might just go back to UK!"
Armaan "are you sure about it!"
Geet "yes! I will apply for a job there!"
Rajji "what ever di, have you found any of those tribe hot!" geet gave rajji a glare!

Next day, geet suppose to be discharged. Maan liked the idea of everyone being busy. He is the only one to take everyone home.
Geet "sir! You shouldn't have done this! We could have went in a taxi!"
Maan "yes, sure, would you low me to call a taxi!" he spoke after everyone settled in. Comfortable.
Rajji "uff! Can we just go!"

Geet opens the door to let everyone in. House looked all tidy & neat. Geet took a sigh relive.
Rus "we cleaned everything up." he spoke proudly.
Rik "I threw all the rubbish way!" he claimed. Geet looked worried now.
Geet "where exactly have you threw the rubbish?"
Rik "bedroom!" geet looks at him worriedly & ran to her bedroom. No surprise there. Whole house is clean, except rubbish went to her bedroom. Not in dust bin!
Maan couldn't help him self to laugh at the background.
Geet "what so funny?" she could not even finish the sentence when two dogs comes out, puppy!!!! Going round geet. She screamed instantly.
Geet "d-do-dog!!! OUT!"

Rajji "come here little M &G!!!! They are puppy!"
Geet "I don't care! Out!"
Rik "but you have told us we are allowed to keep them!"
Geet "I have not! No dog!"
Rus "per j have told us!"
Geet "who is j?"
Rik "maan!"
Maan looks way innocently. He could not care least!
Maan "I have asked you. & you told me to say yes!" geet looks at him in confusion. When exactly he asked her. That's completely a lie! Playing with her brain.
Geet "when?"
Maan hurriedly comes across the room. "silly geet! I have, see that jungle have really driven you crazy. You cant remember the night! Night! Now this... & few second later you will say, who are you?" with each word maan made sure geet lays on the sofa. Relaxed while telling rajji to take the dogs.
Geet "I am fine. Let me go! & who are you?" she straggled as maan kept her down to the sofa. Looking at the 3 kids taking the dogs way.
Geet "what are you doing?" maan frees her, when she looks up all her 3 sibling left! "where did they go!"
Maan "what type of mother are you? Your children are hungry, seeing them after almost 1 week!"
Geet "they are my kids! I know better! & may I ask, I do not remember inviting you in to my house!"
Maan"yes, I clearly remember you inviting me!"
Geet "oh shut up!"
Maan "is this the way to to behave with your boss!"
Geet "what type of boss! For your kind information I left your job! So that's mean, I am noting to you!" geet gives him a angry glare. In no way she is ready to take any of his rubbish!
Maan "is it that's why you kissed me back!" geet thought suddenly became alerted!
Geet "I did not kiss you! You have kissed me!"
Maan "kiss does not happen with one person!" he smirks seeing how uncomfortable geet was getting.
Geet "my husband will be here any moment!"
Maan "then let him come. Let him also see how his wife kissing another man!..." he winks "what say?" geets eyes became bright red in anger, & flowed by a huge SLAP!

next-๐Ÿ˜ฒ

OMG geet slapped maan----- OMG

hay you all, sorry again for not PM

will defo PM now, actually will try

:)

COMMENT & LIKE PLS๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me second๐Ÿ˜›
gr8 update::
Love how maan was getting jealous & geet didn't even know
Hope geet really doesn't resign from the job
Wanting 2 see wen geet will meet her mom
Haha geet started hating fruits after the jungle incident
Woahh wonder how maan is going 2 react to this slap
Cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
goddd,,,,,,this geet will never agre wid maan,,lolz
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
he he this is getting better ๐Ÿ˜›
maansi007 thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SLAP i sooo wntd to read next part plxxx update soon for us greedy peoples i dnt knw how m going to wait until next update
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!...geet slapped maan!...

wonder how will maan take this...

continue soon!
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update could we have another update today desperately wanting to see what would be maan's response
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice one...
she slapped  maan...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she will regret it when she will come to know about her mother.. 
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hawww...geet slapped maan!! That is MEAN... pls keya continue soon can't w8 4 2morrow