Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hahah laughing lol awsum updatesss
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy keyama
omggg i am loving this ff dude😆
seriously, poor geet...from england to talking in hindi to tribes...can her life get any better?😆
wow now i never wanna meet any real tribes...who knows what i might have to do?
aww glad to see their relationship progressing...maan truly cares for her and hope she is able to heal the wounds of the past and realize his feelings!
though i want maan to torture her more about her husband cuz its hilarious!
woahh precap😲 kiss?😉
now can't wait to read this!!
awesome update!
pweez continue babes!
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pls come online & update
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Enigma
Part 32

sorry did not PM all of you.. well most of you...
will PM today...
:)
xxx

Maan "don't touch! You might! It's electric!" geet nodes. Stood behind maan. He holds her hand firmly again & starts walking parallel to the wire, maybe there is some gate.
Maan looked so tiered, & it's all because of her. She must thank him atleast
Geet "thank you."
Maan turns round. Surprised with the word thank you.
Maan "are you thanking me?"

geet "umm, I guess so!"
Maan "that's something new to here!"
Geet "are you mocking me?"
Maan "of course no!"
Geet "seems like you are!"
Maan "then I am!"
Geet frowns at his answer back. Can't he be nice, maybe fir few second! Uff! She looks at his hand. Still strong grip. Something she liked & smiled! Not that she wanted any one to show someone over powering her! Someone taking control! But she liked this. Like she almost depending on him for get safety.
Maan "why are you smiling?" geet snaps out. "I am not smiling!" she tries to hide that smile. Infect she we self surprised as maan, that why she was smiling. She ignored.
Maan smirks as he spines round. Knowing exactly why she might be smiling...
Geets eyes fell on maans bare back. He did have perfect body posture. Extreamly strong. She had some urge of touching, but she ignored. In no way she is touching his back, but there was some scratch Mark! It's drying but long sharp nail mark! It seems like 2 days old! They only been in jungle for a day!
Geet "where did you get that scarce Mark from?" she asked questioningly.
Maan "are you watching my back!"
Geet "no! I am looking at the scratching Mark!"
Maan "you have done it!"
Geet "no! How could I, I have not!" she replied to him confidently.
Maan "remember, few night back! Same bed!" geets eyes widens.
"we have not done anything!"
Maan "yes! Not sleeping, but you have done everything to me!" he teased. Geet startted to get worried!
Maan "you even kissed me, shall I show you how!" in matter of few second maan brings her to his embrace & before geet could react he took her lips in his. Geet sealed her lips, in no way she was letting him in, & how dare he kiss kiss!!!! But before her mind could think any more she was locked between his body and a tree. His tongue started to stroke her lips, she lost her sense. It did not even take him a minute to met her. She opens her lips, letting him in.
Maan could not explain how it felt. Just smooth, nice. It felt like haven. UFf this girl will drive him to insanity...
He frees her. Geet looked at him blankly, like why have you stopped.
Maan "that's what you have done to me other night!" he lied even though this was there first kiss. Geet widens her eyes further.
Geet "y-yo-you kissed me! You kissed me!"
Maan "really! I never knew. I thought it's just a peck!"
Geet "you kissed me!" maan could see the shock on her face. He just smiled way.
Maan "don't worry, jungle, miles way from deli, your husband not here to see!"
Geet "h-how dare you!"
Maan turns round, looking at the big gate lying in front of him. "don't act! I can clearly see you have enjoyed much as me!" maan smirks! Suddenly it all felt silent. Weird he thought. As he spins round, geet was not there. Disappeared, & from the other side people from the real world ran in with car, cod bike, helicopter. They were specially for maan. After all it's maan sing khurana! Even the media was there!

Maan "geet!" geet!!!! GEET!"
Officer "sir! It's getting dark again. You should come now! You have to leave!"
Maan "no! Where is that girl who was standing here! Geet!" he shouts her name again while body guards started to pull him out of the jungle... But maan no where listening. Where is geet.
Maan "GEET! GEET!" he shouts again & again, he tries to break him self free but 4 other body guards sour-ends him. Protecting.

-After 4 hours-

Geet faintly opens her eyes. Only to fond some weird tribe again, the one who tried to eat them! Oh no! Geet panicked in her half sleep. "maan! Maan!" she wisp eared his name out over & over again!"

Toco from far along with other of his tribe started to look at helpless geet. They did not want her to be there, but they could not save her now! It's to late. They probably gave her 20x as much poison (sleeping drug) she might die any way... Geet faints again...

Maan on the other hand looking for her. Madly. Scanning the rich jungle with greens, barely anything visible on the ground! & those tribes lives between trees! How will he find them. Maan was all gadget up.
Maan "I am going down! I want atleast 10 officer with me! Those tribes are very strong!" he looked down for the last time in helicopter,
Pilot "sir pls, I don't want to take the risk! You are mr khurana!"
Maan "down below the future mrs khurana! I am not leaving her that easily!" a confident came in inside him, and he jumped...

next- where is geets hero??

pls pls pls press the LIKE BUTTON & PLS COMMENT TO MOTIVATE ME...

shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m first today for first tym
although not read yet😛
HADmishti thumbnail
nice update i hope maan wil save her please continu soon
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ooo after a long time i got to reserve remebered my old times😭
well well well the part was great really loved it lol seems like she too is melting now for him as she was thankful ufff coz the way strongheaded u showed her seems a better side of her now yeah party party their first kiss finally finally he took an initiative
to take their relationship bit a head and she actually enjoyed in fact she wasnt happy why did he stopped abut he too couldnt left a single chance to tease her but still he wanted to do this from so long finally he danced at chance
geet gone again between those mad tribes hope her hero get her back soon safe and sound in his embrace
and I so much loved teh way he said at the end with so much of confidence Mrs.khurana no way he could leave her here all alone to be eaten up by those beast no way,that anything could happen this princess when the prince could even give up his life for her he truly loves her
Loved the part dear du update the next part soon

God bless you

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 12 years ago
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
Maan please save her !!
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ...wonderful!!!

lovely ...
Be.edgy thumbnail
Omg omg omg !! Lovely !!
Maan will save Geet now .. 😃 Yipeee.. Too good!
Coninue soon..