Posted: 12 years ago
Nothing.
Waiting for her fire update
Pls you update to. I am waiting :)
i will. its just , i am typing little by little

That's good. How far, r u going to give me a long update.
Enigma
part 31

Maan gave her a weird look.

Maan "she is my wife." he points at geet then takes a step back. Geet looked at him confusion.. "wife?"

Geet "yes!"

Roma "when have I said leave your wife!... In fact I have said nothing. Come join us!" geet & maan both gave everyone a weird look before settling in to eat.. Fruits with them. 

Maan "great! This on't fill me up!"

Geet "stop it! Be thank full we still alive & have something to eat! Have you ever went a day with out food! Do you know how it feels like!" she gives him a glare. Maan lost his word instantly. There was some depth in her word. He ignored & concentrate on his food.

All the girls was very nice to provide them a room to them self, if you call it a room at all.  Surronded by leaves.. & that to very small. Geet was sitting on maan nearly...

Geet "umm.. We have no time to sleep... We have to go! My.." she worried.

Maan " we need this sleep!" geet nodes after  thinking for a while... But the sleep seems to go in vain.. When some weird sound startted to come out...

"faster baby faster"

Geet "umm!" both maan & geet gave one another look... & before they realised there was some more noise... Geet felt sick instantly.. She just wanted to run out... 

Maan "umm..."  then suddenly toco appeared both jumped from there spot..

Geet "y..yes!"

Toco " why you 2 are not doing it?"

Geet " doing what?"

Toco "celebrating!"

Geet "what?"

Toco "you see every coupls enjoy first few hours then we go for hunting!"

Geet "hunting what?"

Toco "lion!"

Maan & geet "WHAT?"

Toco "the guy who kills lion can claim everything to them self... Even girls he winks."

Geet "no! No! We have to go!"

Toco "you can't go! Because you are part of this tribe now... & anyway if the guy win, you will be the first one to be claimed!"

Maan "excuseme!.." he is 100% sure now they are mad.. but he did not like to take the risk.. mens are way to tall..

Geet "WHAT?"

Maan "She is my wife!" geet hides behind maan...

Toco "but you are here now. Part of this tribe!" maan snaps instantly...

No way he is allowing any of this, & they need to get out of here. "we are leaving geet. Lets go!"

Toco "you can't leave!"

Maan "yes we are... Toco was about to block there way when maan pushes geet out of the big window .. & so does he... Both climbd down the rope. Extreamly angry... They could here the screamming & in no time few girls & man startted to slide down...

Geet "I think we have to ran!" she panicked...maan was busy freeing the rope ... He looks up with a wide eye...

Maan "lets go..." they had no clue where they were running... But running somewhere! Maan at the front holding geets hand pulling her along with him. Lucky it was dark.. & possibly impossible to see them.

-Deli-

Everyone seems to be in panic. Vicky have send everything out to locate them... No one was in peace...

They ran for there life... They were so tiared, whole night, they blindly ran! Lucky they had shoe!
Geet "I can't do it any more!"
Maan "we have to! We have to come out of there area!
Geet "I think we already are!
Maan "we can't be sure!"

So they ran again until they could see the sky getting lighter...

Both climbed a tall tree & fell sleep on one of the branch.

After maybe 4-6 hours...

They both sleeping like a cheater! There hand and feet hanging... Sleeping on there stomac! Maan on geet! They were woken by sudden hard stuff, that kept hitting them. Geet opens her eyes. Slowly & jumps seeing few monkeys...

Uaawaaauaaawaaa! All the monkey hised.
Geet "MAAN!" he jumps up, still in sleep "I am here! I am here!"... & points a twig at something!
Geet "couldn't you find any better wepon!"
Maan "what exactly do you mean?"
Some reason both failed to realise how close they have became lately. There was difference in there talk along with the closeness. Maans hand rested on geets slim waist. Her bare waist. He unknowingly stroking her, which seems to play perfectly well to melt geet. She started to get seduced. The monkeys seems to find weird with there presence but after while they also seems to leave them alone. Geet looked at him as there lips was mere invade way, maan was so dam in to kissing those lips. It just looked perfect... His head moved forward a little! But geet changed his little thought.
Geet "we need to hurry!"
Maan nodes!
They climbed down & started to walk... After taking some fruits from trees.
Geet "how far have we walked do you think?"
Maan "umm! Atleast 15 miles! We were running!
Geet nodes... She just wanted to go home! It's getting too much! They are lost in a jungle, it's surprising that they are not loosing there head! Geet took a shigh relive. & started to flow maan again.
Geet "are you missing everyone!" geet spoke out!
Maan "umm! No!" she gave him a weird look! Why she thought! What type of man was he!
Geet "you are lost in a jungle! They must be so worried about you!"
Maan "yes, dadi & mon!" but before we crashed I taxed them both that we safely crashed!"
Geet "did you tex my children?"
Maan looks at her. He was still holding her hand firmly. "I told dadi to let them know!" geet takes a shigh relive.
maan "you are one weird wife who is not worried about her husband."
Geet left spec less to think... "actualy! Au me! I.."
Maan "seems like your husband don't you!"
Geet "he does!"
Maan "right!" he rolled his eyes... Suddenly they found big electrical gates!
Maan "what! What the!"
Geet "that's a sign of human! Omg omg omg!!!!!

next- 😲 you kissed me

thanks you all.. specially for the love & support..

pls do press the LIKE BUTTON

WONDER FULL UPDATE
perfect
funny when toco told them to do ahem ahem.
🤣🤣
Edited by -rimimaan- - 12 years ago
Grrr
2nd!!
Lovely update.
:)
Lol told them to do ahem ahemEdited by love-water - 12 years ago