thanks 4 da pm
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think even I am lOoking forward to the next part. I just want to laugh. Lol
kalpana_spn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome...this is something really intersting...but ye kya horaha hain..maan and geet in tribe..horrible...hope they will escape easily for the jungle...really worried about them,..i will i can help them on the situation...but..its your duty to their safe return...pls  pls..

thanks
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow tribal girls drooling MSK
love it
super duper update
pls cont soonnn
thanks

thank-you-desi-glitters-36

DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lolz that was a really funny update
hehehe those tribe gals licking maans stomach 😆
cant wait till the next part
wonder where maaneet will flee
thanks for the pm!!
Dilsay thumbnail

mE WAitinG  🥱 ðŸ¥±

Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago
-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lets do count down…
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

ENIGMA
PART 30

thanks for all the comments & like
x

Tribes were sliding across trees to trees.. It's easily convinced they will get cought.

Geet "we going to get captured." she screamed. Barely could breath.
Maan "you think so!" he gave a sarcastic comment back. Annoyed! They are already in trouble enough now this! Suddenly a man swiped by taking geet along...
Maan "Geeettt!" & there goes another needle.

Geet looked at the strong red & blue man. Holding her in his arm firmly.
Man "hello!"
Geet "you- you... You can speak English!"
Man "little! Little!"
Geet "what do you want?"
Man "just saved you!"
Geet "& what about maan! I mean that man!"
Man "captured!"
Geet "we have to help him!"
Man "we will! I am toco!" geet looks up to see if it's morning or night.
Geet "good morning!"
Toco "yka buka!"
Geet "hu!"
Toco "it's mean good morning!"
Geet "oh! Alright!"

Toco brought geet in an unusual place! Very unusual! It's a tree. Very big tree surrounded by waterfall.
Toco "I will try to find your man!" it took him long time to put the English word in place.
Geet "he is not my man!"
Toco "you-r brother!"
Geet "no! No! Thats sick! - yes he is my man! Just get my man!"
Toco "al-righ-t!"
Geet smiles...

Maans hand & feet tight this time on a thick stick. Hanging like a dead chicken. He opens his eyes only to see him self moving! Somewhere! He have headache now! After two poisonous durt! Uff...
Maan "ehhh!!!"
Tribe 1 "he is alive! Alive! Kill him again!"
Tribe 2 "do you think he will taste nice!"
Maan "stop talking in weird language! Speak English or Hindi!!!"
Tribe 2 "bukansbdhyakkabukkakakak!!!"

Maan made a cry face. Where is he? Where is he stuck in! In a island! No nothing! Maan felt the prick. His last treasure! His phone!-... What phone! He does not even have any cloths! Maan looks at the fire that was far corner of his eyes. "oh no!"
There was kids holding a spoon like object & fork! "WHAT"
Tribe children's "uggaabuggaabugggaaugggaa!!!!!"
Maan "oh god where am I!" he looks down to the fire as they hang him... A warm air touched his back! They are about to bake him alive!
Maan "WHAT THE F**** YOU LOT are doing! What????"
One of the man from far corner nearly came to chop his head off. Maan closed his eyes in fear when suddenly... He did not feel the pain he should of! Instead his back feel on the ground. "ouch!"
Toco "hurry! Hurry!"
Maan "omg you speak English!"
Toco "hurry! You talk like your wife!"
Maan "wife?"
Toco pulled maan up, freeing his hand & then off...

Tree house. Geet left worried but when she seen maan, the urge of hugging him back was out of control. She ran & hugged him tight. She could not believe how her heart was satisfied. The thought of them self half naked did not ocere to them. Maan felt like haven touching her bare waist. What was she wearing he wondered, a bikini top thing! Barely covered her chest, lucky she had long hair... & some type of skirt! Hope she wore nickers underneath! Even his cloths were weird! They were lost in there hug so much that, both completely forgot about there presence! Where were they exactly!
Geet felt his hardening! She instantly pushed him way. Realizing what exactly they were wearing! She felt shigh!
Maan "could you go & hide behind that pulled object! Because I am getting uncomfortable he watching you!"
Geet "what?" she completely missed some of his word! Before she could make any sense of him he pussed her at the back. Hiding her body. He turns round to toco.
Maan "I need some cloths! I mean we need some cloths. Me & my wife!"
Toco "t-ough luck! No cloths except those." he looked down to maans below... Which did show his hardening over the leave shape stuff!
Maan "can you stop looking at me!"
Toco "we see if something like that happens!"

Geet did not catch the information at all. "could you two hurry up with cloths!"
Toco "pefe!!! Your wife is very demanding! Does she demand that allot!" he looks down again
Maan "WHAT?"
Geet thought about how he always tries to kill her with words & in everything he sayes no! "oh I demand allot! But he have this habit of refusing allot!"
Maan's cheek went pink in embarrassment. Does she realize what he talking about!
Maan "geet!" he snaps... "shutup!"
Geet "see toco! Attitude! He does that to in office!"
Toco "wh-at is office?" maan roles his eyes! Just begging her to shut up! Toco takes a sac out with parts of there normal cloths! Half ripped! Maan snatches his trouser which looked like a short now! Geets salwar was no where to be seen but her other that she was wearing underneath seems to be fine.

Geet comes out after wearing the cloths. "office! Where we work!"
Toco "ok!"
Maan "stop your bak! Bak!"
Toco "stop looking at your wife! It might make it big again!"
Maan "what?"
Geet "make what big again?"
Toco "girls will be here soon. & they like it big. & they won't listen to you." he said proudly! Geet left scracing her head. Still have no idea what they are talking about.
Geet "girls?"
Toco "yes. All the people I have saved over years. You see this is a secret place. The boga uga! Can not come here. Girls have gone to hunt food."
Maan "we need a way out! We can't stay here forever!"
Toco "oh there are no way out!"
Maan "what do you mean?"
Toco "we are somewhere in middle of boga uga! They are very dangerous!"
Maan "this is ridicules! Have you ever tried!"
Toco thought for a moment. "no! Not exactly!" maan roles his eyes.
Maan "exactly!"
Geet "calm down! We will figure out something!" suddenly crowds by crowds of girls started to rush in. Jumping from the thick greens.

Girl "helo! Helo! Helo! Who is this sexy!" maan looked round, girls can not call a girl sexy, & there are no men here! Hmm!
Geet "hello! Blue & red people!!!!" the girls English seems to be perfectly fine!
Maan "you just spoke in English!" geet smirks
Geet "I have learned by hearing you." she spoke out in a confident manner. Chin up. Then looking back at the crowds of girls.

Toco "this is a girl & his man. I just saved." he gave him self a pat on the back.

Girl "helo handsome." she smirks naughtily at maan. He looked back at the girl with confidence she is small & Pettit! He can not get raped.
Maan "hello!"
Geet happily announced her name "I am geet. Another Savior!"
Maan "you have no proper those strong indian accent!" he points a finger at geet.
Geet "practise!" maan gives her a disgusting glare. Shaking his head, indicating you are hiding something.
Girl "call me Roma!" she elegantly walked towards maan, while other girl watched. She stroked her index finger along his chest... both maan & geet gave her a weird look...

next- faster baby faster😲😳😆
here long update... ;)
pls press the like... & if you have time
pls do comment

MY BLODGEY LINK for Other FF

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I AM FIRST woppy WOPP…
below few lines made me cry in laughter.
tooo bog.
you are just amazing. 
how do you come up with such idea?
pls update soon

Maan "I need some cloths! I mean we need some cloths. Me & my wife!"
Toco "t-ough luck! No cloths except those." he looked down to maans below... Which did show his hardening over the leave shape stuff!
Maan "can you stop looking at me!"
Toco "we see if something like that happens!"

Geet did not catch the information at all. "could you two hurry up with cloths!"
Toco "pefe!!! Your wife is very demanding! Does she demand that allot!" he looks down again
Maan "WHAT?"
Geet thought about how he always tries to kill her with words & in everything he sayes no! "oh I demand allot! But he have this habit of refusing allot!"
Maan's cheek went pink in embarrassment. Does she realize what he talking about!
Maan "geet!" he snaps... "shutup!"
Geet "see toco! Attitude! He does that to in office!"
Toco "wh-at is office?" maan roles his eyes! Just begging her to shut up! Toco takes a sac out with parts of there normal cloths! Half ripped! Maan snatches his trouser which looked like a short now! Geets salwar was no where to be seen but her other that she was wearing underneath seems to be fine.

Geet comes out after wearing the cloths. "office! Where we work!"
Toco "ok!"
Maan "stop your bak! Bak!"
Toco "stop looking at your wife! It might make it big again!"
Maan "what?"
Geet "make what big again?"
Toco "girls will be here soon. & they like it big. & they won't listen to you." he said proudly! Geet left scracing her head. Still have no idea what they are talking about.Edited by -rimimaan- - 12 years ago
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha now seriously that was just hilarious ðŸ¤£
poor maan so embarrassing😳
& geet doesnt even know what they are talking about 😆...
cant wait for more