Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hilarious part
n scary precap
srikrithi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread.
Msk seems to be having fun teasing her.
Continue soon.
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha that was awesome loved the way maan answered back to her ðŸ¤£
OMG precap is freaky i hope they are ok
CrystalSaya thumbnail
& if your husband breaks up with you.. My house is always available!

wow! I LOVED IT...PLAN CRASHED...EXCITED FOR DAT...

Be.edgy thumbnail
🤣 Geet and her innocent looks .. She's Too good!!
OMG! WHAAAT!! Plane crashed !!? 😲
Oh fish .. Continue soon ..
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww keya that was terrific part.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new thread...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
waiting yaar..wen u gonna update ?
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
~Enigma~
Part 27

I made a face & looked back to the other side. What does he think of him self? Some genius? Babajii!!!!
Maan "so tell me geet! If you die... What's you'r last 3 wish be?" I looked at him in shock. Why he is talking about death? In what exact way word death came in here? I felt curious to know now. Uff! "why... I mean why are you asking this?" I repliedly bluntly. Who exactly thinks about death!
Maan "no! We are in plane! You never know the life line. It may crash." I looked at him more curiously! Babaji... Why is he thinking like this?
Geet "ap aisy ku soch rahi ho?" soon as those word left my mouth I found the whole plane shakings I could not think any more I held his hand. I could see some misciboous smile on his face. I panicked & asked "what happen? What's going on..."

Maan slowly brought his face close to my & wispeared in a serious tone "I am sorry... Our plane is about to crash." my eyes widen. Oh god! Oh no. I panicked... & with the shiver I did not even realise when I sat on his lap...
Maan "so tell me what's your last three wish!" I looked at him in disbelieve, even forgot to notice how he captured me in his embrace. "we are dying and you talking about my wish?" I replied shockingly.
Maan "might as well!" I just couldn't believe this man!
Geet "my family to safe! My family to be safe & my family to be safe!" i hugged him tighter & tighter... Hiding my face on his chest.

Maan looked at her. Touched by those words. Even on her death bed, this family must be very special to her. The plain crashed... Geet hugged maan tighter. Digging her nail in his arm...
Geet "are we dead? Why are we not dead?" maan roles his eyes as everyone startted to scream. They somehow managed to safe land in middle of a ocean.
Maan "we have to go hurry!" he pulled feet up as one by one planes door startted to shoot open along with floating boat. Now something serious was going on. AH startted to scream to everyone to evacuate... Geet sat on maans lap in shock. They are safe!
Maan "we have to go! Hurry!" he nearly carried geet as she just looked at him in shock. He quickly waited for there quew to the boat & of they went...
Geet "how do you knew the plain will crash!" she looked up to him. Still in his embrace they sat between people's, right at the corner.
Maan "everyone realised! Except you!" that was the last few words they said to one another... Before geet dozed off. The emergency rescue was on it's way... 2 hour in... Surprisingly all the floating boat was stuck together. But there one seems to drift apart... Mostly everyone was in sleep... Exept few odd people. Geet still In maans embrace. He looked round then realised... There boat cought in the current. Which was taking them in completely different direction... All panicked... Nothing they could do.

After 4 hours... Geet & maan still held one another in embrace. They must have land somewhere near by some type of land. Geet scared, not about her self but about her sibling! Shila will be there but for how long. If she gets stuck where who will look after them! She started to wimp.
Maan "why are you crying!"
Geet "crying! Crying! What els I suppose to do. If I die what will happen to my family?" she panicked!
Maan "shh! Shh! Calm down. I am sure everyone probably looking for us. Dw!"
Geet "pakka!"
Maan "pakka!"

After another 2 hours... Everyone was extremely hungry along side thirsty. Geet only had a bottle! Some how it was in her jacket pocket! She was afraid to bring out! What if someone kills them for the water! Her thought always was extreme.
Maan had his cell phone... Well, mostly all. Trying there best to call! But poor luck no signal...
Geet "you want to save that battery!"
Maan "umm!"
Geet "you will not get any signal! So stop wasting batteries!" he drinks his saliva down. Thirsty.
Geet "I have some water! But you have to hide to drink!"
Maan "why? & you have water?" he asked shockingly. There was a little kid sitting next to her as well.
Geet "shhh! Talk in low voice! I had two. I gave one to that girl & one for our self!" maan just became more furious. He have been wa hung the girl licking water for past 3 hours! Ae larki ab mujce bolti hi that she have water... Suddenly... Everyone's far brightens up as they could see some land in distance by... They were screaming in happiness... After 8 hours of non stop if floting without anything they managed to find some land. Maan took a shigh relive... It's a island!!!!!!!!

Even though it look so close by it took thee floting boat 2 hours to reach.

Geet ran & just hugged the land. She suppose to be in Indian now... & look where she is! But atleast she is safe & will be there for her sibling. Maan instantly ran off to look for signal... But out of his luck... Nun... There was about 23 people & 4 children. He asked everyone if they had signal, but out of everyone's luck, there was nun. Geet panicked further.
Geet "we probably have to try to reach higher ground!"
Maan "but first we need water! Or any sort of liquids... Other wise we won't even survive!" geet looked at him petrified... As people started to look round for stuff like a lunatic!

next- uff... fight over coconut!!!

hay you all.. thanks for all the love & support...

pls pls pls pls

do leave me comments :)

pls pls pls

it motivates me allot

xxx

sunshine94 thumbnail
nice update...thank god nobody died...plane crash...i gt a shiver down my spine...