Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats for the new thread. Waiting for the update.
Seema_sg24 thumbnail
Congrats waiting. . . . . . . . .
m-g19 thumbnail
maansi007 thumbnail
congratxxx for the new thread n plxxx update soon m waitinggg
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thead.. wish manyyy more to come.. desp waiting..
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
***ENIGMA***
Part 26

Tic tic! Tic! Tok! Tic! Tok! Tic! Geet closed her eyes in frustration. What exactly she were suppose to think. "sorry!" the word sorry seems to refuge to come out of her mouth! Let alone say the word to his physical being! No way! Nothing like that will take place! Something she is not willing to do! Never! Ever! Ever! She needs to think something different. Very different. Geet eyes him now & then. They are in the car. On there way back to the hotel. Maan smirks. Not even a slight change of impression on geets face did not go un notice by maan.
Maan "so! Have you decided the leaving date?" he knew what to expect, her usual drama! But not to this extent. This girl is dangerous he concluded. She started to cry. Maan looks round in shock! He have not mentioned a single word that should upset her! The!?
Maan "what's wrong?" geet cried louder. "are you alright! Geet stop it!" geet screamed. For few fraction of second maan thought the glass window will shatter. The pressure of her scream. A typical girl! He stops his car on the side & pressed his long hand over her mouth.
Maan "chup! Bilkul chup!"

he gave her a glare! But that seems not to do the tric like any other. Tears flowed out of her eyes. She looked so naive & innocent like nothing els mattered. For few fraction of second, he became lost. Lost in those eyes. The urge of kissing only was provoking him to take the step. The thought of how easily he could lose control now, something his mind refuges to think. There was certain urge not to prevent the lose. There are no loss in his mind. Every way he could only visualize geet for him self & just for him. He kissed the teary eyes.

Bingo!! Geets mind widens. She screamed through maans safely guard. She pushed him way... But that seems to go in vain. Maan took her seat belt & captured her in his embrace. The heart beat, it's loud. With each thump maan brought her closer. The shock covered geets face. She did not expect this much. Her mouth still covered by maans hand. Preventing her to scream... Even wimping seems to disappear in the midst of the busy traffic!

Maan seems to lose control with each passing second. She wimped again to be freed... Then a loud thud of rain brought life back to him. He frees her instantly.
Maan "I am sorry!" geet still looked at him shock. She her self was not sure why the thought of protesting hard disappeared.

The whole journey became a silent ride. No one talking. Only the rain. The silent made maan felt guilty while on the other hand geets mind became filled with plans. The scream plan did go over bored & failed miserably but at the same time it gave her new plan.
Geet "you can't kick me out!" she looks at him with teary eyes. The over drama just before went over bored, now he defiantly couldn't ignore those puppy pleading eyes.
Geet "you can't! Can't! Can't!"
Maan nodes! As he parked the car in front the hotel.
Geet "if you kick  me out, have you thought about your reputation!" maan nodes without thinking then looks back at her. How it will damage his reputation! "imagine... They will ask me.. Why I have given resignation?" maan makes a face! "then I have to tell the truth na! That... That... Mr Maan Ding Khurana was with me all night long! OMG! My married life! Oh no... How could you do this sir?"
Maan "what?"
Geet "you can't throw me out! It's about my married life. Think about my husband! & ... & mera choti! Choti baca! Please! Please! Please... Otherwise look at your reputation as well... If I expose... You will be expose to na!"
Maan just gave her a disgusting glare. "ae larki toh sari had hi par kar di! Crossed all the limits!"
Geet "now, I will let you think. You can give me the answer 2moro!"

Maan just nodes at her.. Just giving her filthy look! Even after all this she have this mischievous idea. Lucky I found out that the marriage this was fake! If I did not know, uff this girl would have emotionally blackmailed me, actually successful in what she was about to try! Even with half lie she became successful. Uff!

Geet walked in. 100% sure he will not throw her out now! & why would he? He needs a very good strong reason! & if he tries... Geet smirks. "I have a long! Long list of way to black mail him.! No sorry at all!" she smiles. Maan stood there staring at her evil smirk again!
Maan "geet!" he slowly speaks out her name yet, made sure it makes her jump. & geet does. She snaps off her evil thought & turns round.
Geet "yes sir!" maan looks at the floor... Then at geet.
Maan "may I ask about that smile of yours!"
Geet "umm... Yes sir!" she looks at him innocently, but this time he is not planning to fall for it.
Maan "that smile you give when you have some rubbish idea in your head!" he emphasized the word rubbish.
Geet "what do you mean sir!"
Maan "I really don't care about your little married life! Letter on my desk!" he snaps & walks off.

Geet made a face & stood there. "isko toh jutii se pitna chahi ya!... Babajiii!!!!!" geet looks up...

Day of the departure...
Geet sat next to maan with a face. He made sure that when geet goes through security he will not be there. He wanted to see how long she keeps this secret!
Maan "remember the letter!"
Geet "ha! Ha! Pata hi!"
Maan "if media ask! Just tell them.. You slept with me!" he smirks with a wink. Geet gelt like holding his neck & suffocate him to death. "babajiii..."
Maan "& if your husband breaks up with you.. My house is always available!!!" geet makes a cry face while maan burst out in laugh. Geet knew well he was joking! "just wait!" she was not sure what the he'll is going on! But surely she did not like this MSK! He can even joke! Pretty crap one. Very crap.

next- OMG PLANE CRASHED😲

Thanks for all the love & support...:)

pls pls pls do comment it motivates me allot :)

& pls press the like button

xxx

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woohoo me first 2 comment
wonderful update
Haha loved how geet uses fake tears to try & make maan rethink about his decision
LOL maan wud hav fallen for her emotional blackmail but unluckily 4 geet he has already found out her truth
Yayy bak 2 India for maaneet but OMG plane crash 😲hope nothing happens to them
Hope maan really doesn't fire geet from the job
Cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
maansi007 thumbnail
luvd it...m luvng dis maan
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
cong on new thread
humm loving this tom nd jerry of mann nd geet
waiting fr next part
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

that was great

i want maan to win this time, geet taking too much advantage of his kindness.