Frequent Posters

dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting ff cont soon nplzz pm me on d next upd
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all the ff will be upadted the day pia's get her memory. the ff uploading will start so hope u guys can wait๐Ÿ˜‰
Petal_Pose thumbnail
all u have to clam ur horses down. will update a love storu between a slayer, and a vampire.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
den i pray pias memory should be back soon...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
akshi right now bec of the show's current mess, all i can say , and my stress ful study life is not giving the time to write, and whenever i do try to write something in me feels like forced. Rememeber the good old days of pyek, i won't those back. As soon as Piya's memory is back, i will upload it.๐Ÿค—
Petal_Pose thumbnail
guys, the ff will be uploaded on tuesday. i hope u like it bec love story between a slayer, and a vampire starts soon.๐Ÿค—
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for d update Syria..lol.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when will u update dr... tuesday is gone...
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome work
great job
awesome update
continue soon
plz pm me
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Chapter 3 The Calling
Abhigail who was pretty drunk from shots of taquila, and vodka which she has mixed. She has ordered the finest Swiss vodka which was her favorite.When she requested for more, the bartender refused her informing the bar would be close in ten minutes. Piya, and Ben came looking for her.

Ben lifted Abigail lightly by  wrapping his arms around her shoulder. Pia aided him ,and wrapped another of Abhigail arm around her neck. Both them put her in the backseat, and she slept soundly.

In car

Pia tuned to 99.5 FM. Pia's favorite song How To Love by Lil Wayne was on. Once . Once i a while music soothed her , and lured in to another world full of Jay. One thing Pia had not be able to repress from her memory's is her mother's death, and her father. Both had not been spared by one monster she loathed.She was on a mission to destroy their species, and that was the only way she was going to feel peace , and her mother and father would rest in peace.Pia was looking out the window thinking this, or next target. Her next mission, and her next target was a strategy to wipe out the supernatural worst creature Vampires. 

Ben snapped his fingers.

Pia who was in lost of her transit of her own thoughts , snapped out .

Ben- What's wrong's Pia?You seem tensed (inquiring curiously raising his eyebrows)

Pia- Nothing , Just some things. No tension, I feel liberated. (forcing a smile)

Ben- Are you still thinking of your new strategy for your new mission. Sometimes Pia just go with the flow, and relax.

Piya(irritiated Ben telling her to slow down)- Ben! You are telling me to slow, and spare those monsters who drink blood, and are threat to human race.

Ben(giving up)- Sorry babe! Calm the f**k down! I am sorry!

Pia - I am sorry to benny! You arr right sometimes my anger just mounts up (smiling)

Ben pulled the car towards Pia's house.

Pia thanked him, and assured her he would get Abhigail safely home. 

Pia waved at Ben. Ben before driving off opening his car window, yelling for Pia. 

Ben --Pia!(shouting for her name, who was at the door of her house)

Pia looked to see why Ben was calling for her.

She went towards his car.

Pia-(raising her eybrows)- What happen? Anything wrong?

Ben- Once in a while it does not hurt to cool down a little bit and enjoy the sunshine.(smiling, and winking)

Pia- You called  me here to say that (laughing , and bid her adieu)

Ben- Right! 

When Pia entered her house, the lights were turned. Every one was proably was sleep . She headed for bedroom to take a shower, and than a nap.

Raichand Mansion

Heather, Abhay arrived at their mansion. The watch man opened the door for them. 

Heather got out of the car, and Abhay followed her.

Abhay sat himself , and turned the fire place. Heather sat herself besides Abhay. Abhay had been silent through out the whole ride. Heather had just decided not to bother him.Ever since Abhay had seen, he some what had been hypnotized with her. Abhay poured himself some blood in his glass, and handed Heather some of the finest whiskey he owned.

Abhay was still silent, and seem to be some what of lose.

Heather finally broke the silience- Uhhh! (scratching her throat). Abhay stirred.

Heather- Finally , I got his majesty's attention. Ever since you have seen that famous slayer, you have become ghostly plain, and have been ignoring this beautiful lady who is sitting beside you.(raising her eyebrows)

Abhay-Sorry Heather, It's nothing like that. She is just hard to read, and I feel a pull towards her I can't seem to unexplained. I just don't seem to understand her. She has a confusing mind, or she is blocking me for reading hers. There is just so much pain in that trying to read become difficult.

Heather- Or it some thing else ! Abhay! Love at first sight. I have to say she cast a magic spell on you.

Abhay- Shut up! She will have my ass burned if I ever fall for her. Nothing is happening like that of sort. Now go to bed. You human girl need sleep. 

Heather- Denial! Arrogant ass vampire ! I know you well Abhay. Good night!

Abhay just got lost in the trance of thought on what Heather had just said. Him falling could not be possible in 2 meeting. Last time, he fell for some one was Maithali.

At the cliff

Stranger(on the phone with Ivan)- Boss ! Phase on the plan is complete. The slayer has a trust on me. Soon we will destroy with her aid , Abhay and his clans.

Abhiya are not meeting until chappy 6. Sorry , but I need to thicken some plot a little bit before jumping on to the romance stuff. Abhay, and Pia confession will not come easily, and for Pia to fall will take a while. Some one really close Pia is gonna betray her. Watch out for the twist, and turns. This ff is entirely diff from anything I have wrote, and promise it will keep you on edges. Sorry! Guys !I need to delay Abhiya meeting to thicken the plot more further.Wow uploaded after a while nah! Love u๐Ÿค—

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago