Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: syria2014

i will not upload any more of my ff, and it's gonna be left where it started. thanks for readint it😭

plz syria dont leave ur ff's i love them all specially hidden conspiracies... plz wait fr smtime about two to  three days i m sure abhiya will be together again... plz dont leave plz...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
idk yaar. don't feel like writing it anymore. i am confused now publish this on wordpress or not, or just leave it. πŸ˜•
minahil1997 thumbnail

idk yaar. don't feel like writing it anymore. i am confused now publish this on wordpress or not, or just leave it. πŸ˜•

plzif u r leaving IF than atleast dont leave ur ff's ... u can take ur time till abhiya gets together again bt plz dont leave ur ff's we all love them... i will miss them like hell if u leave them... its on u wether u continue them here or on wordpress bt plz continue them and i m sure that wen cv's will see the trp's go down they will make vivian cm bak again...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
i don't yaar. i don't that ritik guy to come between abhiya. and , i want my baby to wake up. is too much to ask for?πŸ€”πŸ˜•
minahil1997 thumbnail

i don't yaar. i don't that ritik guy to come between abhiya. and , i want my baby to wake up. is too much to ask for?πŸ€”πŸ˜•

no, i too miss vivian like hell...i hope he comes bak soon bt even if that ritwik comes between them he will end up makin abhay- pia come more closer like always so dnt worry about him... and abhay is gonna come back soon cause he is the biggest charm of the showπŸ˜ƒ
Petal_Pose thumbnail

the day abhay comes on the forum, and the day he reunited. i will give my second thought to my ff, right now, u can conlude that i am not uploding

minahil1997 thumbnail

the day abhay comes on the forum, and the day he reunited. i will give my second thought to my ff, right now, u can conlude that i am not uploding

ok, i will wait fr u to upload... i know we all need need a break... take ur time till abhay comes bak and they reunite again we all can wait bt plz dnt leave ur ff's ... its a request... plz...

Petal_Pose thumbnail
it was nice meeting you.😭Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail

it was nice meeting you.😭

so u have decided to leave... bt plz surely think again , i would hate to loose a friend and if u have made the decision to leave than i will wish u good luck fr ur upcomin life and i will wait fr u to be bak again...WE WILL MISS U

Petal_Pose thumbnail
i will miss u too. good luck to u too

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago