Enternal Yearnings Abhiya FF chapt 3 pg 23 6th aug - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
i am exciting to know you are starting new ff.it looks very interesting.thanks for pm.
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new concept plz cont soon and ad me in ur pm list
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sounds cool

Add me 2 ur PM list

Cute_Gal thumbnail
One more FF..dat's gr8.. Awesome Concept.. Piya is a vampire slayer.. Intresting.. Waiting for it.. Continue soon.. Do pm me..lol.
PINKY04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!amazing concept eagerly waiting fr the updates😃
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it sounds really interesting😃... loved the concept👏... u always have something unique in ur mind😉... waiting eagerly continue soon😊❤️
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 1 (Revenge)

Darkness was encompassing all around.The  which rarely shone in the deep hidden side of the forest
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Eternal Yearning (The Killing)

Darkness had encompassed all around the forest. Light was begin to fade away, and bring in a new night. It was a full moon night. Perfect Night, to kill the beasts who had been roaming this earth for hundreds of years killing innocent men, women, and children.  A cold, heartless ,dead  heart beating creature who was the Earth's most dangerous predator. The girl ran through the mud, and the small tiny stream in the forest racing like the wind, and using all her human strength to kill the beast who had taunted her to avenge the death of her beloved mother. She had already hit with the silver arrow filled with venom that could kill him instantly. But this beast was powerful, she realized. Usually one arrow did a job, but here one arrow had  not been effective. She chased him, and finally when the lifeless soul had  surrendered. She did not feel mercy for the creature. With mighty force, she launched the last arrow . The creature screamed, and then fades in to ashes.
Some one hiding behind the tree, watching her amusingly applauded her. He was her boss. Stephen Van Hassling. The one who had granted her a new life when she was dying. When her mother had  been murdered ,and when her father had abandoned her. Her mother was murdered by a Vampire(the horror Gothic Novel creature who existed in this Earth) , and survived drinking blood of humans. Since that one tragic night, it had transformed her from a little innocent girl to cold slayer. She was one of the powerful slayer, and she had worked her  day and night rarely taking breaks to achieve this reputation. Her name was feared by several vampires.
Stephen- Well Done kiddo! You proved your worthy of becoming a leader of my clan when I am gone(said the old man) . Coughing.  I want  you have this necklace. It was my wife. We could never children, but she always considered you a daughter. It's a moon stone necklace. It will protect your from vampires, werewolves, and many other supernatural that lurk in this Earth
Piya(smiling), and testing the sweet taste of victory- Thanks! Papa! Victory sounds so sweet nah. I have just begun my revenge. I pledge you this , I will eradicate these blood sucking monster out of this world/
Stephen( amused at her response)- Sometimes, I feel guilty for dragging you to this.
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow piya is a strong cold slayer. just amazing
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow sounds kwl pia seems like a strong figure in this update soon awww i think van helsing is gonna die soon init oh well cnt wait till abhay pia meet