Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@migan, not only will they all live happily together, they will all sing his praises and his "nalla manasu:" for all the thyagams he has done all these years, and we, the IFians, will be left gnashing our teeth.  In fact, that naive Anu will plead his case to Paati - naan sethu poittaen nu ninaichu thaan avar second marriage pannikittaar, adhanaale avar mele endha thappum illai.  Then she will say to Palli - Now we will be sisters forever!  I am boiling with rage at Abinaya creations and their lopsided thinking and portrayal of RR as a martyr of some sort.  Isn't this a punishable offense?  He should be put in jail and left there to rot forever. Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
I am with you Eljayma.  How can tehy that as a Thyagam - if he had married palli fro any other reason that she is dying or some thing makes sense - otherwise this is too much of a Thyagam then utter selfishness.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks for the update Cool.

Rukku - dont listen to that idiot Ganesh.  You are supposed to feel with your heart and think with your brains.  If you do otherwise you end up taking decision that causes uncalled for pain.  And God wouldnt have created a brain if you have to think with your heart.   Naama karadiyaa kaththi enna use - the whole Sun tv serial world works only with emotion driven stupidity.

Eljay & Migan - If RR has done some thyagam as he claims (my foot!) why didnt he have the guts to own it to the world.  Why keep it under wraps?   He is hiding it and fears that the society will procrastinate him.  This sole reason is enough to skin his hide..grr...
eljay thumbnail
What's happening?  No serials today?
eclat thumbnail
@Eljay - Dont know about evening - but no morning shows :) election results magimai :)  ayya pOi amma vandhaanga dum dum dum...
eljay thumbnail
@eclat, that sounds like "kathi pOchu, vaaL vandhadhu dum dum dum ..." to me!