MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

rahgu ram double faced hypocrite (Page 5)

Myer IF-Stunnerz
Myer
Myer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@  fire_gun , 

Yup , me too  glad that  he didn't do it !  Actually one can't blame Raghu and co. also . . .They  want TRPs and the only way of getting higher Trp is drama, abuse,cheap politics etc ! 
And i feel , amidst all these chaos, Rahul has gotten almost a free entry. . .without much effort ! 

Edited by Arine_123 - 15 May 2011 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitnavi

Dev also played smart. I respect him. This whole fiasco in only to humilte dev but he proved baldies that he is not loses like them who only abuse and shout and play dirty games
he already played politics in beginning Ouch  hitting suchit was his frustration because every time he failed or backout the task and got blamed by  rest of the roadies..and he knew that he cant beat sumbody like suchit in task thats y he tried to hit suchit ..may be suchit tried to provoke him but dev and avatar did same thing  so he got dose of his own medicine LOL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

@  fire_gun , 

Yup , me too  glad that  he didn't do it !  Actually one can't blame Raghu and co. also . . .They  want TRPs and the only way of getting higher Trp is drama, abuse,cheap politics etc ! 
And i feel , amidst all these chaos, Rahul has gotten almost a free entry. . .without much effort ! 
dev gave rahul free entry after hitting suchit...

Myer

ayeshadcoolest Goldie
ayeshadcoolest
ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I m sorry i m going off topic ..
Fire_gun congratz ur topic hav becum d most popular topic here of roadies 8 on india forumsWink

fire_gun

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
The problem with Raghu is that he is openly supporting Mohit this year, that too for a frivolous  reason that Suraj was against Mohit too. Now with most of the reality shows being speculated as scripted, this would strengthen those voices. Raghu might get his ego satisfied with this, but overall Roadies as a brand would get a hit actually already many people have started saying that Raghu is a hypocrite and works just on whims and fancies he himself does not bring back the performers but the drama creators example being Chandni or Prachi were never given another chance in spite of faulty vote outs but Rene and Aanchal were. Also if both boys and girls were to go for the vote ins then what benefit did the girls get by winning the hangman task.

fire_gun

Go to top