MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

rahgu ram double faced hypocrite (Page 3)

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Originally posted by minnie.reet

bcz in the previous episode when mohit and suchit were hesitating doing a task Suraj was the one who was talking Big ...saying that the day i will refuse to do a task i wont call my self Roadie and blah blah blah ...Rannvijay is like this to all ...thats why he was bashing Suraj for not doing a task ...nothing new 

and why RR are gire huye? its their show , they can do anything ...contestants know that anything can happen in the show, any kind of task ...still they participate in it , none force them to do it

and it's actually funny how ppl r supporting Suraj , the guy who even killed his mom to participate in roadies and Calling Raghu Rannvijay Gire huye 
It is absolutely Ok what he said during the episode, but how come they support Mohit over Suraj, when Suraj did most of the other tasks better than Mohit, in fact in bike riding task he was ahead of Mohit by miles(more than double the time). 

THis is also my point. Suraj is more deserving than the Roadies who have already voted out as well.

Edited by papia - 10 May 2011 at 12:56am

ayeshadcoolest Goldie
ayeshadcoolest
ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
raghu is really pissed off at suraj i hate suraj right frm d beginning bt i hav never thought tht he is non deserving like dev or avtar he had done sum tasks very fantastically they should nt forget tht he is a liar and a bad bad person bt he is nt tht non desrving n 2 b honest mohit is very strong bt he hav nt performed well in many tasks raghu was supporting him like anything mera anmol ratan n all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papiabamboocopterfire_gun

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shri kannan

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

fire_gun

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mogliF21

@ the TM: agree.

btw, what did Mohit do that Raghu is saying, "He is the best roadie"?!!!

i havn't seen him outperform Suchit or Anamika.

he's just an average guy who is trying to survive the roadie by hook or by crook.

he's definitely not the best one of the season, (neither is Pooja.)

my point is, why Raghu & Ranvijay are praising this average guy so much. they not only praising him, but also saving him from probable vote-outs.

IMO, Mohit ain't better than Chandni & Prachi (these two were better than Pooja)

In the graveyard episode Raghu said both mohit and suchit are awesome he didnot praised mohit particularly ErmmEven i m not tat fond of mohit yesh he deserves to be in the show but cmon he is not the best roadie suchit and anamika are far better than him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterfire_gun

ayeshadcoolest Goldie
ayeshadcoolest
ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
mohit ki parchi haiTongue
Myer IF-Stunnerz
Myer
Myer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mogliF21

@ the TM: agree.

btw, what did Mohit do that Raghu is saying, "He is the best roadie"?!!!

i havn't seen him outperform Suchit or Anamika.

he's just an average guy who is trying to survive the roadie by hook or by crook.

he's definitely not the best one of the season, (neither is Pooja.)

my point is, why Raghu & Ranvijay are praising this average guy so much. they not only praising him, but also saving him from probable vote-outs.

IMO, Mohit ain't better than Chandni & Prachi (these two were better than Pooja)

@ black ...Are you serious ?? I am sorry but i think Prachi and Chandni were of no use !! Mohit and Pooja are far better  than these two if not better than Analika and Suchit  ! Prachi never performed . . rather i have always seen her complaining. . .and Chandni . . . she is even worse than Prachi ! I wonder if she was interested to participate in any task.  They are, for sure, not deserving as much as Mohit and Pooja ! 

Having said that , i always feel Raghu is kinda biased towards Suchit and Mohit !   And Ranvijay towards Anamika and Pooja to some extent ! LOL

Edited by Arine_123 - 12 May 2011 at 1:38pm

papia

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Go to top