Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mogliF21

@ the TM: agree.

btw, what did Mohit do that Raghu is saying, "He is the best roadie"?!!!

i havn't seen him outperform Suchit or Anamika.

he's just an average guy who is trying to survive the roadie by hook or by crook.

he's definitely not the best one of the season, (neither is Pooja.)

my point is, why Raghu & Ranvijay are praising this average guy so much. they not only praising him, but also saving him from probable vote-outs.

IMO, Mohit ain't better than Chandni & Prachi (these two were better than Pooja)

In the graveyard episode Raghu said both mohit and suchit are awesome he didnot praised mohit particularly πŸ€”Even i m not tat fond of mohit yesh he deserves to be in the show but cmon he is not the best roadie suchit and anamika are far better than him
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mogliF21

@ the TM: agree.

btw, what did Mohit do that Raghu is saying, "He is the best roadie"?!!!

i havn't seen him outperform Suchit or Anamika.

he's just an average guy who is trying to survive the roadie by hook or by crook.

he's definitely not the best one of the season, (neither is Pooja.)

my point is, why Raghu & Ranvijay are praising this average guy so much. they not only praising him, but also saving him from probable vote-outs.

IMO, Mohit ain't better than Chandni & Prachi (these two were better than Pooja)

@ black ...Are you serious ?? I am sorry but i think Prachi and Chandni were of no use !! Mohit and Pooja are far better  than these two if not better than Analika and Suchit  ! Prachi never performed . . rather i have always seen her complaining. . .and Chandni . . . she is even worse than Prachi ! I wonder if she was interested to participate in any task.  They are, for sure, not deserving as much as Mohit and Pooja ! 

Having said that , i always feel Raghu is kinda biased towards Suchit and Mohit !   And Ranvijay towards Anamika and Pooja to some extent ! πŸ˜†
Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Arine_123

@ black ...Are you serious ?? I am sorry but i think Prachi and Chandni were of no use !! Mohit and Pooja are far better  than these two ! Prachi never performed . . rather i have always seen her complaining. . .and Chandni . . . she is even worse than Prachi ! I wonder if she was interested to participate in any task.  They are, for sure, not deserving as much as Mohit and Pooja ! 

well, Prachi aced the archery task & Chandni aced the rock climbing one.

Mohit aced...   uh...   did he really ace any πŸ˜• 

Novarieaa thumbnail
May be one or two tasks here and there but  their overall performance was no better than ordinary IMO !
Mohit has started doing real well from the money snatching task . . lets see if he can continue to do so ! 
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u word to word. Raghu ram just pretend to be very smart but they r not. Suraj is still good and not like what they said non deserving roadie. Second they over praising mohit. Mohit is good but not that like raghu said in graveyard. Raghu never accept his mistakes. He just justify it by blaming others.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
when rahgu had decide one girl and one boy then why they selected girl-girl and boy -boy team??πŸ˜• then whats the point of whole task of that "untie rope" task???
fire_gun thumbnail
double standard of rahgu again showed up ..no  harsh words for dev despite of his giving up all the time..nobody got so many chance and still he was giving up all the time...par rahgu ke liye to avtar aur suraj hi sabse bure hai  par dev to mahan aatma hai jisko  rules todne ke  baad bhi hamsha ek hope mili to be back in game
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though i not going to stop watching roadies but now i started disliking it and only coz of these bald hypocrites. Its sometime very irritating to watch such things. He is talking and giving chance to dev like he got a cheque from him and other things fire gun mentioned. I'm really happy that atleast suraj played well with double faced balds
Novarieaa thumbnail
I have not really any problem with the task Dev was given to perform against Suchit because that was clearly one sided and Suchit was favored which is justified ! That was the punishment for Dev ! Everybody was sure he was never gonna win ! 
But i have  not understood why the vote in was arranged especially when he had given up long before . . .Was humiliation of Dev only the reason ?

fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arine_123

I have not really any problem with the task Dev was given to perform against Suchit because that was clearly one sided and Suchit was favored which is justified ! That was the punishment for Dev ! Everybody was sure he was never gonna win ! 

But i have  not understood why the vote in was arranged especially when he had given up long before . . .Was humiliation of Dev only the reason ?

they wanted to see dev as politician..how he lick other feets to be back in game but dev knew that it was impossible to be back in game