Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

bcz in the previous episode when mohit and suchit were hesitating doing a task Suraj was the one who was talking Big ...saying that the day i will refuse to do a task i wont call my self Roadie and blah blah blah ...Rannvijay is like this to all ...thats why he was bashing Suraj for not doing a task ...nothing new 

and why RR are gire huye? its their show , they can do anything ...contestants know that anything can happen in the show, any kind of task ...still they participate in it , none force them to do it

and it's actually funny how ppl r supporting Suraj , the guy who even killed his mom to participate in roadies and Calling Raghu Rannvijay Gire huye 

It is absolutely Ok what he said during the episode, but how come they support Mohit over Suraj, when Suraj did most of the other tasks better than Mohit, in fact in bike riding task he was ahead of Mohit by miles(more than double the time). 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

bcz in the previous episode when mohit and suchit were hesitating doing a task Suraj was the one who was talking Big ...saying that the day i will refuse to do a task i wont call my self Roadie and blah blah blah---agreed but going nude is something going to different level  agreed that suraj got his lesson but if u have seen the graveyard they labeled nude task as a "courage"    thats my point...Rannvijay is like this to all ...thats why he was bashing Suraj for not doing a task ...nothing new 

and why RR are gire huye? its their show , they can do anything ...contestants know that anything can happen in the show, any kind of task ...still they participate in it , none force them to do it--agreed but they r doing hypocrisy  by putting men all the time in embarrassing situation   like nude task ,brazilain wax and ball busting task of roadies 6.0 ...they claimed roadies is nothing to with culture  then they should stop like acting bhaiya of every girl...renee abused suraj like hell no objection came from roadies crew but iam very sure if ever boy tried to abuse girl that manner raghu will  abuse him badly   his all morals r valid for girls only  even "polonaumi" didn;t performed a single task and even refused to task this time  whether it was season 5 or this season but no words coming for her from raghu and company   but ashutosh who had refused to do task in season 5 and still  became winner of season5 is a looser in eyes of raghu and ranvijay  why? because he refused to do task but here is the secret  why raghu calling ashu as a looser and captain of waanabe raodiesashu and suraj know each other before this 8th season happened and ashutosh was the one who trained suraj how to get prepared in front of judges but when ashu seen   the footage of audition even he got shocked because suraj took the story to different level  thats shows double face of raghu ram

and it's actually funny how ppl r supporting Suraj , the guy who even killed his mom to participate in roadies and Calling Raghu Rannvijay Gire huye ----- but raghu has no  problem even if  suraj lied abt his family  and he said that on graveyard ..his all objections r reserved abt abusing and disrespecting women only ..  nobody is defending suraj its not abt defending suraj if u see there r many issues  which r apart from suraj ...suraj is looser because he lied ab his family in fact he killed them in sob story to get selected

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

bcz in the previous episode when mohit and suchit were hesitating doing a task Suraj was the one who was talking Big ...saying that the day i will refuse to do a task i wont call my self Roadie and blah blah blah ...Rannvijay is like this to all ...thats why he was bashing Suraj for not doing a task ...nothing new 

and why RR are gire huye? its their show , they can do anything ...contestants know that anything can happen in the show, any kind of task ...still they participate in it , none force them to do it

and it's actually funny how ppl r supporting Suraj , the guy who even killed his mom to participate in roadies and Calling Raghu Rannvijay Gire huye 

If none forces them to do the task then why did they comment if any contestant think that this task is a nonsense task which could spoil their image and may be whole life.

Suraj done exactly right thing by refusing the task to do. He told that I can do any kind of tasks as he thought that Roadies Authority has some minimum level of respects towards boys. Even in audition you will find that lots of contestant say big big things like they can do anything for Roadies. But that doesnt mean that Roadies authority will give them any kinds of tasks.

And second thing I will not backout from my previous point that what Raghu Ranvijay did is wrong and it is really shame for them how they forced boys for doing the tasks by showing courage.
papia thumbnail
papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

in this country...WHERE LOTS Of criminals can kill hundreds of people and become a neta and gets lots of supporters...this is just a  liar SURAJ 🤣 thts why we indians are often called dumbstruck and blindfolded😆

I am supporting Suraj for not doing the nude tasks. And second thing doing everything doesnt mean that they will give them any kinds of tasks. Someday they will call them to kill someone in money tasks of 1 corer and they will kill that person to increase Roadies account. And the Roadies authority will appreciate them for killing that person by the name of Courage.
papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

ur taking all in wrong senses or should i say u have missed the bus...

what i meant tht it didn;t shook me was tht it has already crossed the limits of obscenity tht this thing coming is just going to end the line where the actual line goes...and the things u have written are just out of the base...did i say tht i enjoy them being nude and happy abt it...no i did say its cheap but what can be done...they have been doing this since years...in next season they will get more cheaper...what to do...

the indian show was dadagiri and no they were not posing nude...the guys were changing after the bath where one was just being teased by second guy and he took his undies out and he became totally nude(it was blurry thankgod)...tht was truly disgusting...

and stop giving me lectures abt indian culture all right...i know it better than u...i am not supporting this stuff either...u better learn to understand what is being written and try to think and then write...creating a fuss out of nothing IS NOT MY JOB.

AND why they have to indentify the person in the first place...??there is no rule conducted by the roadies...raghu did accept this tht he act really smart...so what u can say he fooled them or something...raghu has accepted it...but what suraj done is a person having a low life dats it

But you told in your statement that "Suraj said that he can do any kinds of tasks and now he refused to do this" which seems that instead of appreciating what Suraj did you are bashing him.

Telling lie is not good specially about your father. But every contestant in Roadies lies. But Suraj lies is something which should not be tolerated. But still I think Suraj is better than some other contestant who selected this year such as Rene, Anchol, Bibhor, Dev, Avtar etc. So even he lies but he is still more deserving than the past Roadies who is voted out already.

And glad to know that you know Indian Culture better than me.

Edited by papia - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

It is absolutely Ok what he said during the episode, but how come they support Mohit over Suraj, when Suraj did most of the other tasks better than Mohit, in fact in bike riding task he was ahead of Mohit by miles(more than double the time). 

THis is also my point. Suraj is more deserving than the Roadies who have already voted out as well.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
raghu is really pissed off at suraj i hate suraj right frm d beginning bt i hav never thought tht he is non deserving like dev or avtar he had done sum tasks very fantastically they should nt forget tht he is a liar and a bad bad person bt he is nt tht non desrving n 2 b honest mohit is very strong bt he hav nt performed well in many tasks raghu was supporting him like anything mera anmol ratan n all
Originally posted by: papia

But you told in your statement that "Suraj said that he can do any kinds of tasks and now he refused to do this" which seems that instead of appreciating what Suraj did you are bashing him.

Telling lie is not good specially about your father. But every contestant in Roadies lies. But Suraj lies is something which should not be tolerated. But still I think Suraj is better than some other contestant who selected this year such as Rene, Anchol, Bibhor, Dev, Avtar etc. So even he lies but he is still more deserving than the past Roadies who is voted out already.

And glad to know that you know Indian Culture better than me.

again i will say u FAIL to understand why they are doing all this...becoz the thing u hhave asked now...if it would have been done earlier they wont attempt such a thing...tht is PROTEST...in the past seasons as well there has been cheap things done...u clearly ignored my last point where i said in roadies 5 the men were posed as LADYBOYS...was tht right...it was an insult...did anyone protest...raghu got the courage to attempt bitter than this...and results are in front of us...and i am sorry to tell u tht people are supporting mohit and suchit both on MTV site and on youtube check the comments where they are saluting them for doing such a task.🤢🤢🤢..so what do we have to say abt this...they are giving more power to him...to go more horrible in future.

one more thing I AM DAMN PRETTY SURE...tht u haven't followed roadies from the start...becoz on the last audition episode...they show a sneak peek...in which wats gonna happen...there were glimpes of virender episode...the episode where dev's leg got slacked and also the nude episode as welll...i was shocked to see then...so i wasn't shocked now...😆

and yes abt suraj not attempting the task...i would have worshipped mohit or suchit if they backed out the task...but not suraj...given the fact how big liar is he...i will never support him whateevver he does...even he does CHARITY for the society...i dont care
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago

@ the TM: agree.

btw, what did Mohit do that Raghu is saying, "He is the best roadie"?!!!

i havn't seen him outperform Suchit or Anamika.

he's just an average guy who is trying to survive the roadie by hook or by crook.

he's definitely not the best one of the season, (neither is Pooja.)

my point is, why Raghu & Ranvijay are praising this average guy so much. they not only praising him, but also saving him from probable vote-outs.

IMO, Mohit ain't better than Chandni & Prachi (these two were better than Pooja)