India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

rahgu ram double faced hypocrite

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
first i want to say no doubt raghu ram "roadies"  show is unique and entertainer  and sum times  can show u right path ..but some time rahgu ram hypocrisy  makes me to think that this men twists the thingss according to convince...

1.--raghu ram said one of the initial  episode of graveyard  that every season is different from each and other nobody can say that they have saw these kind of catfights ,tasks and ABUSES earlier too even i  read in his newspaper  interview  he said people see roadies for tasks and abuses   but he wrote in his mtvroadies blog that there is no abuse in roadies because we beep the abuse  Ouch ..yeh kya tha raghu ram sidha U turn???

2--- suraj ----he was saying nice thing abt suraj till the suraj graveyard episode aired u can check rahgu ram blog and other  graveyard episodes he was praising suraj for boxing task and in blog he was praising suraj for not replying back renee with abuses when renee giving suraj bucket of abuses Ouch but today in episode ranvijay said whatever renee said was right and did right? and rahgu was like agreeing with it ?  again U turn?? or all the good words  raghu said for  suraj were attempts  to bring him on graveyardOuch ...

3-----task of nudity picture----suraj got blamed for not doing task but what abt mohit and suchit they were also backout of not doing task of licking chilli pasteOuch...raghu said--- suraj were giving excuses that to do nude pose isnot in our culture  and blah blah ..he should know that "jaisa desh waisa bhseh"  really  raghu???Ouch ranvijay said if u care abt culture why r u in roadies ?OuchOuch  ?? that task was all abt "courage"
my point ----------if it was all abt courage and nothing do with nudity or watching men or women as sex object then why didn;t they asked  anamika and pooja for nude task??Ouch come on ranvijay it was all abt courage Ouch  and location is brazil where no body cares who is nude men or women .. i tell u why didn;t u asked girls   becuase we r indians its not in our culture to put lady for nude task and secondly your show will face lots of protest  from women organization if u ever dared to put lady in embarrassing situtation like thisOuch  but for men anyting is vaild because it is roadies spirit Ouch but u dont do it  u r a looser  give  me  a break !!..if mohit and suchit did it i would say "great effort" but if suraj or anybody else refused to task of nudity  one should respect that too  because u r asking too muchOuch ...the  half baked talkss of raghu ram abt"respect women" looks gud but looks incomplete without  men equality

last was i defending suraj?? no way ..he is looser no doubt but reasons r diffrents from rahgu and ranvijay

1---lied completely to enter the show
2---backstabbing friend like vibhor
3---he given bike to tamnna to buy the vote  ..
4---jealousy from mohit---suraj said agar hum nahi jeete to mohit ko jeetne nahi denge it showed true colours of suraj who was faking all  the time

Ouch

Edited by fire_gun - 08 May 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ani25shreyshreypapiaC_O_O_LayeshadcoolestAleezzay..OmnipotencePirated_Funbamboocopter

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Yesh Raghu is a big hypocrite i agree on tat they do the show only for trps m sure raghu knew abt suraj reality cmon he is not tat dumbStern Smile
m watching roadies since last 7 years and it was so much fun but the last money task dissapointed me i m no more interested to watch  the show i used to respect Roadies very much but whteva happened in the last episode was a shame there are many ways where the contestant can show go dere couragebut  wht courage u can show by going nudeStern Smile?acc to me whoeva decided the task is a big pyscho some actions shud be taken against the channel for crossing the limit i feel bad for suchit and mohit if they wud hv not done the task then they wud hv been treated like suraj just to show their guts they did it hats off to them and a big thumbs down to raghu,ranvijay and the whole crew of mtv for selecting a task lyk dat

Edited by DisneyDudette - 09 May 2011 at 4:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Funfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Yesh Raghu is a big hypocrite i agree on tat they do the show only for trps m sure raghu knew abt suraj reality cmon he is not tat dumbStern Smile
m watching roadies since last 7 years and it was so much fun but the last money task dissapointed me i m no more interested to watch  the show i used to respect Roadies very much but whteva happened in the last episode was a shame there are many ways where the contestant can show go dere couragebut  wht courage u can show by going nudeStern Smile?acc to me whoeva decided the task is a big pyscho some actions shud be taken against the channel for crossing the limit i feel bad for suchit and mohit if they wud hv not done the task then they wud hv been treated like suraj just to show their guts they did it hats off to them and a big thumbs down to raghu,ranvijay and the whole crew of mtv for selecting a task lyk dat
if raghu had figured out while on audition of suraj he must had hit suraj with lots of abuses and probably thrown out suraj from venue but he didn;t figured out that and rahgu is not accepting the fact that he was outsmarted by suraj while rajeev laxshman tweeted abt suraj and said" emotional fool i was who was rooting for suraj"  ..and  raghu got to know  abt suraj  when most of the shoot and journey was done otherwise he had thrown out suraj...raghu  said on graveyard  it doesn;t make any difference if he killed his mom to make sob story even if he had killed his father to power his sob story it doesn;t make any differenceOuch  where the all morals of raghu gone that time..raghu never tolerated anything abusive abt women in auditions and sum guys  were literally raped by raghu ,rajeev and ranvijay because they abused or disrespected women   but what  surprising is that   for these gentlemen has no issue if anybody saying bundle of lies abt family infact he is killing them in sob storyOuchOuch...raghu said ashu{ashutosh},dev and suraj r wanna bee roadies band  and r loosers ..raghu forgot that ashu {ashutosh} was the roadies 5.0 winner if he was looser and he won the show then shame on raghu OuchOuch...ashu was the one who trained suraj abt how to fake in front of judges thats y rahgu saying ashu is looser ..it again proves that rahgu is double faced

Edited by fire_gun - 09 May 2011 at 11:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

papiabamboocopter

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Great Post fire_gun. This is the most disgusting task in any Indian Reality show. Hasnt there any sensor board? How the people are tolerating this? Yuck!!! This is really pathetic how they forced the contestant to do the task by proving it as a courage. I am really ashamed of myself that I am a Roadies fan.

My full support will go with Suraj in this case. I would be also very happy if both Mohit and Shuchit together boycotted the task.

And final thing do you guys really enjoyed the nude task? Please reply frankly. For me its a big no.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

I also lose my respect from Rajvijay. In previous season he was great as a host. But this season I am not liking the way he is talking with the contestant. How can he also encourage other contestant and bash suraj for not doing the task? Can he do the task?

Is opening the full clothes to open audience means courage then I would like to be a coward than this courage.

Sorry to say but for me both Raghu and Rajvija is a bullshit, besharam and gire hue insaan.

Edited by papia - 09 May 2011 at 12:47pm

fire_gun

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bamboocopter

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

i think u guys haven;t seen dadagiri...where contests are having sex...going nude enuff times...nothing shocking for me in roadies if they did tht...absolute disgust...but u can't help it...becoz they have made 'BOLD' the other name of roadies...they have made them nude this time who knows they might ask them to strip and become a pole dancer...remember in season 5 they made them ladyboys...so it was not a shock for me.

Bold part:

This is not at all shocked you!!! why??? Because they are male??? If the same tasks was forced to done to any female Roadies then would you still say that it is a normal task???

I dont know in which indian show you have found contestant nudes in front of camera and show their nude pictures to open audience.

If you are indian then believe in Indian Culture. You can hate Suraj for telling lie. But why did the judge doing when they didnt identify a person while they all time say that they are looking for genuine person in Roadies? Why Raghu all the time Bark in Interview?

Edited by papia - 09 May 2011 at 1:06pm
Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top