Gulaal

OMG - Gulaal, Vasant return?

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guys first of all .. i don't know if this is true..
but i was just on youtube watching a video of Gulaal and someone commented saying Vasant might return in Gulaal they read it in a article ( but i highly doubt it) i havent seen any articles on that.. and i doubt that will happen because it would be a normal typical story and im sure Gulaal is different..
but i swear if vasant returns that would be such a waste of a story its all about Gulaal and Kesar now how adorable are they..

but i do think if Vasant returned the show would go downhill and lose a lot of viewers.. I REALLY DO WISH VASANT does not come back even though i loved him at the beginning but now it has to be about Gulaal and Kesar.

Do you guys want or think Vasant might come back? 😕 cos i sure HOPE NOT!! the story would go NO WHERE if that happened.😳
- reema x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah, even though i do miss him alot! bt it would be a waste of story, if he came back, maybe if he came back earlier b4 kesar came back and gulaal kesar lovestory started, then it mightve been ok! bt no not nw, it will be a bt weird now!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
From one Reema to another...please don't scare me like that 😳 ðŸ¤£

It would be a waste if he came back now. Lets just enjoy Gulaal and Kesar ;) There's no need for Vasant to come back either because Gulaal  and Kesar have already got a good amount of fans in a short amount of time.
reemg thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

From one Reema to another...please don't scare me like that 😳 ðŸ¤£

It would be a waste if he came back now. Lets just enjoy Gulaal and Kesar ;) There's no need for Vasant to come back either because Gulaal  and Kesar have already got a good amount of fans in a short amount of time.

Haha reema - reema 🤣

yeah i hope Kesar finds that Diary to be honest i wanna see him beat up Dushyant for kidnapping Gulaal, that would be interestingg!! :P x
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

if vasant return at this point ... kesar will be in great confusion ! this boy will never rise from the guilty of loving his bhabhi... coz right now gulaal is his wife but if vasant returns before gulaal feels for kesar she will be vasant wife,  his bhabhi ...so vasant may be a turning point in the story they have no shown his dead body but i expect him to return after kesar and gulaal fall for each other ...then it will be interesting to watch 😉

Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
reemg thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

if vasant return at this point ... kesar will be in great confusion ! this boy will never rise from the guilty of loving his bhabhi... coz right now gulaal is his wife but if vasant returns before gulaal feels for kesar she will be vasant wife,  his bhabhi ...so vasant may be a turning point in the story they have no shown his dead body but i expect him to return after kesar and gulaal fall for each other ...then it will be interesting to watch 😉

hm yeah, but even then if Vasant came back to show would not be in any way realistic and they would have just lost the story plot line, like what would happen if vasant came back the story wouldn't really go anywhere.. i think its time to move on with the whole vasant business and just remember him as a good person who was Gulaals first love ( we have to remember what the pandit said that gulaals first husband won't last) so in that way vasant can in no way return .. it will always have to be kesar ..
i hope Kesar finds her diary soon it will be interesting to see him get inside gulaals heart and her mind and i wanna see him beat the hell out of dushyant when he finds out he kidnapped Gulaal LOL x
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

hm yeah, but even then if Vasant came back to show would not be in any way realistic and they would have just lost the story plot line, like what would happen if vasant came back the story wouldn't really go anywhere.. i think its time to move on with the whole vasant business and just remember him as a good person who was Gulaals first love ( we have to remember what the pandit said that gulaals first husband won't last) so in that way vasant can in no way return .. it will always have to be kesar ..
i hope Kesar finds her diary soon it will be interesting to see him get inside gulaals heart and her mind and i wanna see him beat the hell out of dushyant when he finds out he kidnapped Gulaal LOL x

hi-fi ! even i think they should settle vasant matter now ! we cant sympathaise with vasnt 24*7 ...i want to see kes-gul , dushyant  ,durgesh , jamna kaki...! always remembering vsant and crying infront of his sanps is becoming too much (  though i like vasant and no offence to any fans )
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg yaar y u tink like tis   vasanth is past   nw move on :) enjoy gul-kesar   if vasant cmes back tat gne be flop we dnt want it