India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

OMG - Gulaal, Vasant return?

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Ok guys first of all .. i don't know if this is true..
but i was just on youtube watching a video of Gulaal and someone commented saying Vasant might return in Gulaal they read it in a article ( but i highly doubt it) i havent seen any articles on that.. and i doubt that will happen because it would be a normal typical story and im sure Gulaal is different..
but i swear if vasant returns that would be such a waste of a story its all about Gulaal and Kesar now how adorable are they..

but i do think if Vasant returned the show would go downhill and lose a lot of viewers.. I REALLY DO WISH VASANT does not come back even though i loved him at the beginning but now it has to be about Gulaal and Kesar.

Do you guys want or think Vasant might come back? Confused cos i sure HOPE NOT!! the story would go NO WHERE if that happened.Embarrassed
- reema x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

***Anu***shk281Krisha123sharneil92Incense

Mazzy111 Groupbie
Mazzy111
Mazzy111

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
yeah, even though i do miss him alot! bt it would be a waste of story, if he came back, maybe if he came back earlier b4 kesar came back and gulaal kesar lovestory started, then it mightve been ok! bt no not nw, it will be a bt weird now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reemg

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
From one Reema to another...please don't scare me like that Stern Smile ROFL

It would be a waste if he came back now. Lets just enjoy Gulaal and Kesar ;) There's no need for Vasant to come back either because Gulaal  and Kesar have already got a good amount of fans in a short amount of time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgKrisha123Geeshupooja-menon

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

From one Reema to another...please don't scare me like that Stern Smile ROFL

It would be a waste if he came back now. Lets just enjoy Gulaal and Kesar ;) There's no need for Vasant to come back either because Gulaal  and Kesar have already got a good amount of fans in a short amount of time.

Haha reema - reema ROFL

yeah i hope Kesar finds that Diary to be honest i wanna see him beat up Dushyant for kidnapping Gulaal, that would be interestingg!! :P x
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

if vasant return at this point ... kesar will be in great confusion ! this boy will never rise from the guilty of loving his bhabhi... coz right now gulaal is his wife but if vasant returns before gulaal feels for kesar she will be vasant wife,  his bhabhi ...so vasant may be a turning point in the story they have no shown his dead body but i expect him to return after kesar and gulaal fall for each other ...then it will be interesting to watch Wink

Edited by arti07 - 08 May 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krisha123sharneil92

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

if vasant return at this point ... kesar will be in great confusion ! this boy will never rise from the guilty of loving his bhabhi... coz right now gulaal is his wife but if vasant returns before gulaal feels for kesar she will be vasant wife,  his bhabhi ...so vasant may be a turning point in the story they have no shown his dead body but i expect him to return after kesar and gulaal fall for each other ...then it will be interesting to watch Wink

hm yeah, but even then if Vasant came back to show would not be in any way realistic and they would have just lost the story plot line, like what would happen if vasant came back the story wouldn't really go anywhere.. i think its time to move on with the whole vasant business and just remember him as a good person who was Gulaals first love ( we have to remember what the pandit said that gulaals first husband won't last) so in that way vasant can in no way return .. it will always have to be kesar ..
i hope Kesar finds her diary soon it will be interesting to see him get inside gulaals heart and her mind and i wanna see him beat the hell out of dushyant when he finds out he kidnapped Gulaal LOL x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incensepooja-menon

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Originally posted by arti07

hm yeah, but even then if Vasant came back to show would not be in any way realistic and they would have just lost the story plot line, like what would happen if vasant came back the story wouldn't really go anywhere.. i think its time to move on with the whole vasant business and just remember him as a good person who was Gulaals first love ( we have to remember what the pandit said that gulaals first husband won't last) so in that way vasant can in no way return .. it will always have to be kesar ..
i hope Kesar finds her diary soon it will be interesting to see him get inside gulaals heart and her mind and i wanna see him beat the hell out of dushyant when he finds out he kidnapped Gulaal LOL x

hi-fi ! even i think they should settle vasant matter now ! we cant sympathaise with vasnt 24*7 ...i want to see kes-gul , dushyant  ,durgesh , jamna kaki...! always remembering vsant and crying infront of his sanps is becoming too much (  though i like vasant and no offence to any fans )

reemg

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
omg yaar y u tink like tis   vasanth is past   nw move on :) enjoy gul-kesar   if vasant cmes back tat gne be flop we dnt want it

Incense

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index