I dont want Gauri to target anandi for revenge.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!!!!!!
This is my first post in this forum and let me clear that i m not against gauri,she is completely unaware of the fact that she is in relationship with a married man so no one can blame her but just read an articles that soon she will discover that jagat is married and he is same person who left her in  childhood and there r chances of her to turn negetive. Honestly speaking anyone in gauri's place would react negetively after knowing such harsh reality of their life so not expecting any cool behaviour or mahan type behaviour from her side.

She has complete right to take revenge from jagdish and dadisa. She even go mad on bhairav and sumitra or entire family because some facts r hard to digest but i dont want her to interfear in anandi's life or stop her education. At that time she was a child and even anandi was also a child so whatever happened was not anandi's fault.

She can take revenge but atleast not to come on anandi's way becoz after a long time anandi got chance to complete her education,to make her future and become independent. Dont want her to share sautan type relation with anandi. She can stay at home and if she wants she can marry jagdish but before getting in any relationship with jagdish she should think if he cannot live loyal to childhood relationship how could he be loyal to any new relation?

When i read the article of gauri turning negetive the first thought came in my mind that her first target will be anandi because whatever happens but they r sautans,and in childhood she did not got her husband due to anandi. I want her to realise that they both r in same condition and if she wants to teach lesson than she must try on dadisa and jagdish.

She must not come in anandi's way of success as anandi is already heart broken and suffering from feeling of infidility and being cheated i dont want gauri to target her. Hope to so mutual relationship between two ladies.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
Dadisa, Jagya and Gauri may gang up against Anandi, the favourite punching bag.
i really don't think...c will create any problem 4 anandi!!
c is intelligent enough to understand that DS is the main villian!
i don't want the revenge track at all!!
just dump jagat...n move on gauri!!
but now the track is coming up!!!...what can we do!!

BV is always little different...i don't think...there will be any catfight going to happen in haveli between gauri n anandi!!

i dont think she will gang up against anandi, i have a feeling they might become good friends, i have seen their interaction on jags b day, it looks like a good friendship 2 me, gauri was so nice to anandi.

i want her to beat the hell out of jagdish and dadisa, gauri is the only one left who can change jagya now, after that if she wants to accept the new jaggu, that's her wish.
but i also dont want a souten type of relationship with anandi, she can be a support system 4 anandi, i think they will be friends cos anandi has no fault in this
i think her character will turn grey , not totally negative
Logically gauri has no reasons to be angry with anandi,   anandi was the one and only person kind towards gauri during the 2nd marriage fiasco,  infact anandi even brought food for her then .And when she was at haveli even jagiya was   rude,  angry and blamed  gauri but anandi as usual was very  nice to her..
Iam  hoping gauri remembers that  kindness  and shows all her anger towards the dadisa 😡and her bigda laadesar😡-this  dadi pothaa  jodi 😡 are responsible for  her plight and they deserve to suffer..😈..
Also i hope some of her fighting spirit rubs off on  anandi and she becomes more assertive ,  starts fighting for herself and strives be successful  in life rather than crying after  dumb jagya all the
 time...😳