Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Besharmi School: read pg 37 :D (Page 30)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
so the situation is liek Sid is trying to attack Piya so Abhay has tried to Spot Piya and he carry's her away inhsi arms..and he says..her you better not shout otherwise I am not free inmyhands so I may have to do that work with my mouthso keep quiet..so she keeps quiet as she knows he does what he says..always..and then he takes her to  jungle simewhere deep..adn makes her sit nest to him..adn sh eis like so anhry & screrams why have you brought me here I told you na..I have nothing to do with you..then..?/ For which Abhay says..your life is in danger ..and when that happens I wont listen to anyone ..not even you..so just shut up..that is it...but Piay tries to move away or run away when Abhay holds her hands tight & pulls her to him ..and tell her that ..you better behave..I will surely leave you back once I feel you are safe..so piya says what if you bite me again..for which he gives a dirt y look & goes away from her and says..yes so better behave ..otherwise I wil bite you again..angrily..and my ABhay is not wearing JACKET..Day DreamingROFL..so since it is very cold night he lights a camp fire..and they both sit opposite to each other..and she is trying hard to look away from ABHAy & he too but both are inavraibly looking into each other & so getting caught inthe act..and suddenly..there is a howl of wolf or some animal..and Piya gets shit scared..and cries out loud which makes Abhay .alert &he comes closer to her..but sits a distance away..which she observes..and but keeps mum..and after some time Piya si very sleepy so..she falls asleep..adn she drowsily falls on abhay's arms..andhe i sall happy that at least in sleep he can hodl her & touch her..so makes her cozy & comfy inhis HOT HOT arms..with his hands holding her from the back..gently squeeing her because it is a cold night & he dosent have anything to make her feel comfy you see..Blushing..and she in sleep tries to get cozy with his arms & chest..he keeps staring at her ..just inches away from his face..admiring all her curves & contours of her features if beautiful face..adn lands a feathery kiss on her lip...well immediately piya gets uneasy & opens her eyes..and finds herself so cozyily inhis arms..she wants to just run away but she is too dizzy with his effect ..his closeness that she is not able to move...and they look into each other with such love filled eyes..ki...both are out of this world..and there is  this song at the background...Mar jaawan..mar jaawan..tere ishq pe..marjaawan.Day Dreaming..and rest for your imagination..warna censor board wale aayenge..yaar..ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minibsp2007intruderfastchahat4uEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hema yaar aage ki story pm kar do plsssROFLab control nahin ho rahaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Maine socha bhi nahi tha..tum log itna besharmi karoge...ROFL Abhay ki jacket ko maaro goli...i'm gonna make that slogan of the week. Evil Smile ROFL

thanks IndigoBlues. Big smile

IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

so the situation is liek Sid is trying to attack Piya so Abhay has tried to Spot Piya and he carry's her away inhsi arms..and he says..her you better not shout otherwise I am not free inmyhands so I may have to do that work with my mouthso keep quiet..so she keeps quiet as she knows he does what he says..always..and then he takes her to  jungle simewhere deep..adn makes her sit nest to him..adn sh eis like so anhry & screrams why have you brought me here I told you na..I have nothing to do with you..then..?/ For which Abhay says..your life is in danger ..and when that happens I wont listen to anyone ..not even you..so just shut up..that is it...but Piay tries to move away or run away when Abhay holds her hands tight & pulls her to him ..and tell her that ..you better behave..I will surely leave you back once I feel you are safe..so piya says what if you bite me again..for which he gives a dirt y look & goes away from her and says..yes so better behave ..otherwise I wil bite you again..angrily..and my ABhay is not wearing JACKET..Day DreamingROFL..so since it is very cold night he lights a camp fire..and they both sit opposite to each other..and she is trying hard to look away from ABHAy & he too but both are inavraibly looking into each other & so getting caught inthe act..and suddenly..there is a howl of wolf or some animal..and Piya gets shit scared..and cries out loud which makes Abhay .alert &he comes closer to her..but sits a distance away..which she observes..and but keeps mum..and after some time Piya si very sleepy so..she falls asleep..adn she drowsily falls on abhay's arms..andhe i sall happy that at least in sleep he can hodl her & touch her..so makes her cozy & comfy inhis HOT HOT arms..with his hands holding her from the back..gently squeeing her because it is a cold night & he dosent have anything to make her feel comfy you see..Blushing..and she in sleep tries to get cozy with his arms & chest..he keeps staring at her ..just inches away from his face..admiring all her curves & contours of her features if beautiful face..adn lands a feathery kiss on her lip...well immediately piya gets uneasy & opens her eyes..and finds herself so cozyily inhis arms..she wants to just run away but she is too dizzy with his effect ..his closeness that she is not able to move...and they look into each other with such love filled eyes..ki...both are out of this world..and there is  this song at the background...Mar jaawan..mar jaawan..tere ishq pe..marjaawan.Day Dreaming..and rest for your imagination..warna censor board wale aayenge..yaar..ROFL

wow...Clap u better find a work in PKYEK CVs deptt. LOL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Wah hema kya story hain,i enjoyed it..abhaya simply drive me crazy

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

hema yaar aage ki story pm kar do plsssROFLab control nahin ho rahaLOL

Control control LIL brother..control ka phal..hamesha..sexy hotha hai...WinkWink..
@Anurag & @charu..aw.Hug.ABHIYA drive me insane issiliye toh YEH BESHARMI..ki HAD PA KARDI HAI YAAR..Blushing

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 09 May 2011 at 5:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesintruderfastchahat4u

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

U start the post of giving ideas to abhlya romance ...atleast cv ko patha tho chalega . Hema itne ideas athe kanha se ...dreaming Wink...OMG i really wish vivian read this LOLLOLLOL...he will go crazy ...scene is sooo hotty romantic ..bilkul hema ke tarah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlueschahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-IndigoBluesintruderfastchahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index