Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Besharmi School: read pg 37 :D (Page 24)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
 ( Befo' patCh up ) Pia in her hostel sleeps on the Chair while studyin' , Abhay comes in her room to Check it out that is she fine or not .. He slowly moves towards Pia closes her book , and takes her into lap then lies her On the bed .. Abhay leaves but Piya holds his hand and says "Mat jaao na mujhe chorr kay" Abhay with his innocent faCe sits beside piya and kisses On her fo'head and eyes ..  WinkWink
Hayeee Day Dreaming
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
In that case

I have two sons
Five-six  daughter-in-laws
Two husbands(kabir and chaand..i'm still waiting for divorce to be finalized...LOL)
and i think two-three grandchildren also...ROFL

Meri kitni large family hai. Embarrassed ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlpenliebeEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
oye megha...how to seduce by Chai waala baba???????? ShockedHaila...then I wont be chai waala babaROFL

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

( Befo' patCh up ) Pia in her hostel sleeps on the Chair while studyin' , Abhay comes in her room to Check it out that is she fine or not .. He slowly moves towards Pia closes her book , and takes her into lap then lies her On the bed .. Abhay leaves but Piya holds his hand and says "Mat jaao na mujhe chorr kay" Abhay with his innocent faCe sits beside piya and kisses On her fo'head and eyes ..  WinkWink
Hayeee Day Dreaming
Wink

Mujhe pata tha..woh meri bahu hai..woh hi itni besharam ho sakti hai..breakup ke baad bhi mere bichaare abhay par jadoo chala sakti hai...ROFL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

oye megha...how to seduce by Chai waala baba???????? ShockedHaila...then I wont be chai waala babaROFL

is show mein har koi seduce karna jaanta hai..only chai waala baba is bold enough to offer a course in it...LOL

Alpenliebe

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Hayeee Day Dreaming
Wink

Mujhe pata tha..woh meri bahu hai..woh hi itni besharam ho sakti hai..breakup ke baad bhi mere bichaare abhay par jadoo chala sakti hai...ROFL

.. tumhari Bahu majboor hay .. us mein control he nahin hay .. Startin' se Abhay kay peechay bhaag rahi hay .. laakh mana karne pe bhi nahin maanti .. LOL

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 09 May 2011 at 2:05am

IndigoBlues

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Yes,haseena mom ekdam action packed family hain...home sweet home. ROFL

IndigoBlues

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

is show mein har koi seduce karna jaanta hai..only chai waala baba is bold enough to offer a course in it...LOL

ok then I will give tips how to seduce ppl, vampires and bhatakti atmas

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index