Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Besharmi School: read pg 37 :D (Page 17)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Piya sirf meri hain stay away from her nehi toh tumhara kya hal hoga u know very well. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Here goes My besharmi wala Idea No.1 ..now that Piay is angry with Abhay..& ABhay wants to get hold of Piya somehow seperately & explain her why he had to Bite her..so will take help of maybe tracker or misha and send a message to meet in some class room as they are going to plan for College annual day or something like that..and Piya invariably arrives there only to find no one..and quite dark..late in the evening after classes..all are gone..so..Piya calls out names & is scared to see no one there..and Suddenly she feels a hand on her mouth..and Abhay whisks her off the ground ..to a corner ..puts her down gently ..hand still holding her mouth & piya is wriggling in his hold.and tries to get away from his hold...he Pins her to the wall..and puts  himself against her body..so that she dosent move..and explains what had happened in that Night..and why he had to bite her..with his whispering & baritone voice..making her dizzy with the hotness of his breath gushing down her face..and neck..to feel the shiver..running down her spine..and in turn making her go weak in her knee..and she is almost going to collapse..and he holds her even closer to him..and after explaining ..he slowly removes his hand from her mouth only to replace it with his mouth..!!Well after that what happens to Piya is anybody's guess.. .who can resist that..ahem..ahem...sorry I am getting a little too censord is it..!!

P.S...in my imagination ABhay dosent wear that STUPID JACKET which alway s spoils the actual closeness...you see..WinkROFL

AND THEN they will sing: Haila haila hua hua...ROFL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Chanda mama kyo gaye, arnab chachu nanga ho gaye,dono bina kapdo ke bhaage.. ROFL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Chanda mama kyo gaye, arnab chachu nanga ho gaye,dono bina kapdo ke bhaage.. ROFL

Ha anu..i was going to put one very besharam comment of yours on front page...ROFL just read the first page after 2-3 mins..you will realise what it was..your comment only inspired me...ROFL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I think cv's iss topic ko dekh le than dey will surely think about dis..akhir dushro ki mehnaat chori karna unki purani aatat hain.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

I think cv's iss topic ko dekh le than dey will surely think about dis..akhir dushro ki mehnaat chori karna unki purani aatat hain.. ROFL

aur is tarah show will be called 'audience ki yeh ek kahaani'...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICMR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I think next twist in dis week is gonna be piya finding dat chandab having najayaaz sambandh... ROFL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

I think next twist in dis week is gonna be piya finding dat chandab having najayaaz sambandh... ROFL

phir piya sabse roothkar jungle mein chali jaayegi..and then our besharam fantasies will come true. Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index