Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Besharmi School: read pg 37 :D (Page 12)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Piya walks alone on the road , Abhay was in jungle .. Suddenly rain gets start Abhay saw Piya .. and then he holds her hand , both dance away Piya Blushes* Abhay says I Luv you , Piya also replys I luv u too ..
sOng Begins .. "Tum mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya Chahiye na ho tu udaas tere paas mein rahounga zindagi bhar "
Day DreamingWink

and den in night pia again gets cold and den again my abhay bhai pulls off his hirt like sallu bhaiROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ah ! Exactly !  God this scene is runnin' in my mind .. WinkDay Dreaming fainted* Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

awww dis is what we call full on besharmi and den rain will start pia will bheegofy(drench) in rain and abhay will come close to her...ehem ehem

Ahhh that would be THE BIGGEST  blast of my heart .. if it happens .. Embarrassed   I've totally become beysharam now (pardon me) but its a demand of topic LOL

i know now we are pakke besharamROFLROFLROFLand we sgud get a certifivate for that

Ekta please ask us fo' some romantic ideas .. LOL i hope u'll arrange Star Behsharmi awards fo us LOL atleast famous hone ka chance tou milega LOL

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 08 May 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Piya walks alone on the road , Abhay was in jungle .. Suddenly rain gets start Abhay saw Piya .. and then he holds her hand , both dance away Piya Blushes* Abhay says I Luv you , Piya also replys I luv u too ..
sOng Begins .. "Tum mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya Chahiye na ho tu udaas tere paas mein rahounga zindagi bhar "
Day DreamingWink

and den in night pia again gets cold and den again my abhay bhai pulls off his hirt like sallu bhaiROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ah ! Exactly !  God this scene is runnin' in my mind .. WinkDay Dreaming fainted* Wink

now ekta shud appoint us CVs besharams of the season
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Day DreamingWink

now ekta shud appoint us CVs besharams of the season

Yeah she should , hum us k liye kaam asaan kar rahe hain .. Ekta maiya itna haq banta hay hamara ..
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Add me too...Wink Add me too..and mujhe bhi koi post do..Tongue

Nidhi..LOL
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I heard 'besharmi' is gng on here? Confused can i cum In? LOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

[

Ekta please ask us fo' some romantic ideas .. LOL i hope u'll arrange Star Behsharmi awards fo us LOL atleast famous hone ka chance tou milega LOL

ya offcourse soon we will organise award ceremonyROFLROFLROFL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Here goes My besharmi wala Idea No.1 ..now that Piay is angry with Abhay..& ABhay wants to get hold of Piya somehow seperately & explain her why he had to Bite her..so will take help of maybe tracker or misha and send a message to meet in some class room as they are going to plan for College annual day or something like that..and Piya invariably arrives there only to find no one..and quite dark..late in the evening after classes..all are gone..so..Piya calls out names & is scared to see no one there..and Suddenly she feels a hand on her mouth..and Abhay whisks her off the ground ..to a corner ..puts her down gently ..hand still holding her mouth & piya is wriggling in his hold.and tries to get away from his hold...he Pins her to the wall..and puts  himself against her body..so that she dosent move..and explains what had happened in that Night..and why he had to bite her..with his whispering & baritone voice..making her dizzy with the hotness of his breath gushing down her face..and neck..to feel the shiver..running down her spine..and in turn making her go weak in her knee..and she is almost going to collapse..and he holds her even closer to him..and after explaining ..he slowly removes his hand from her mouth only to replace it with his mouth..!!Well after that what happens to Piya is anybody's guess.. .who can resist that..ahem..ahem...sorry I am getting a little too censord is it..!!

P.S...in my imagination ABhay dosent wear that STUPID JACKET which alway s spoils the actual closeness...you see..WinkROFL

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 08 May 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uMs.Goody

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index