Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey Kaushiki is Piya too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and maybe Cute.Sadaf (sorry dunno her name πŸ˜›) also as she won Abhay in auction 🀣

My name is Sadaf ... yeah i had won my Abhay .. πŸ˜‰
Dark-Hues thumbnail
 ( Befo' patCh up ) Pia in her hostel sleeps on the Chair while studyin' , Abhay comes in her room to Check it out that is she fine or not .. He slowly moves towards Pia closes her book , and takes her into lap then lies her On the bed .. Abhay leaves but Piya holds his hand and says "Mat jaao na mujhe chorr kay" Abhay with his innocent faCe sits beside piya and kisses On her fo'head and eyes ..  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hayeee 😍
πŸ˜‰
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
In that case

I have two sons
Five-six  daughter-in-laws
Two husbands(kabir and chaand..i'm still waiting for divorce to be finalized...πŸ˜†)
and i think two-three grandchildren also...🀣

Meri kitni large family hai. πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
oye megha...how to seduce by Chai waala baba???????? 😲Haila...then I wont be chai waala baba🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

( Befo' patCh up ) Pia in her hostel sleeps on the Chair while studyin' , Abhay comes in her room to Check it out that is she fine or not .. He slowly moves towards Pia closes her book , and takes her into lap then lies her On the bed .. Abhay leaves but Piya holds his hand and says "Mat jaao na mujhe chorr kay" Abhay with his innocent faCe sits beside piya and kisses On her fo'head and eyes ..  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hayeee 😍
πŸ˜‰

Mujhe pata tha..woh meri bahu hai..woh hi itni besharam ho sakti hai..breakup ke baad bhi mere bichaare abhay par jadoo chala sakti hai...🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

oye megha...how to seduce by Chai waala baba???????? 😲Haila...then I wont be chai waala baba🀣

is show mein har koi seduce karna jaanta hai..only chai waala baba is bold enough to offer a course in it...πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Mujhe pata tha..woh meri bahu hai..woh hi itni besharam ho sakti hai..breakup ke baad bhi mere bichaare abhay par jadoo chala sakti hai...🀣

.. tumhari Bahu majboor hay .. us mein control he nahin hay .. Startin' se Abhay kay peechay bhaag rahi hay .. laakh mana karne pe bhi nahin maanti .. πŸ˜†

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,haseena mom ekdam action packed family hain...home sweet home. 🀣
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

is show mein har koi seduce karna jaanta hai..only chai waala baba is bold enough to offer a course in it...πŸ˜†

ok then I will give tips how to seduce ppl, vampires and bhatakti atmas
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Sab ko Chai valay Baba se bohut mOhabbat hay .. πŸ˜†