Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
All Bey sharmo's have drink Red Bull today .. 😆 thats why everyone is fully Charged to assumin' and writin' Abhiya ROmantic sCenes .. 😉
Even mee too battery is On the tOp level 😆😉
I Can't stop droolin' Over these sCenes ...🤪  this makes me melt ... I Wish these all sCenes must be happen .. ☺️ Tonite i ain't gonna sleeep .. and Drool Over On these sCenes .. 😳  Hayee 😍

Jaddoo hay AbhiYa ka Jaadoo hay
Jo mere Dil pe Chahh Gaya hay
And i've Gone Crazy ..
🤪☺️
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yaha toh besharami ki baarish ho rahi hain..its raining 🤣 Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maine socha bhi nahi tha..tum log itna besharmi karoge...🤣 Abhay ki jacket ko maaro goli...i'm gonna make that slogan of the week. 😈 🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aye besharam company😆, meri besharam company, meri besharmi bhi dekh lo

piya in minis☺️, haaye allah, woh bhi red☺️ and abhay is all staring hereyes,
lights r off😉, classroom is empty the atmosphere is electric, bheegi si piya , bheegi sii uski laal dress☺️uske baal ufff
pia is dancing salsaa with abhay😃 
piya saying zara zara touch touch me, zara zara kiss me kiss me 😉
abahy comes comes lifts her up ,goes close, more close , their lifs are 1 inch apart,
and then abhay comes into his senses , , nahin piyaaa, humek nahin ho sakte and leaves
piya is shattered buttthen then anmol comes😎 and then ...rest is history🤣 

kaisa laga , this was a first 4 me😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hema absolutely loved ur besharam post😆😆😆tumhari posts pake lagta hain we r still little innocent kids😆😆

IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

aye besharam company😆, meri besharam company, meri besharmi bhi dekh lo

piya in minis☺️, haaye allah, woh bhi red☺️ and abhay is all staring hereyes,
lights r off😉, classroom is empty the atmosphere is electric, bheegi si piya , bheegi sii uski laal dress☺️uske baal ufff
pia is dancing salsaa with abhay😃 
piya saying zara zara touch touch me, zara zara kiss me kiss me 😉
abahy comes comes lifts her up ,goes close, more close , their lifs are 1 inch apart,
and then abhay comes into his senses , , nahin piyaaa, humek nahin ho sakte and leaves
piya is shattered buttthen then anmol comes😎 and then ...rest is history🤣 

kaisa laga , this was a first 4 me😆😆

OMG...this is besharmi ki had..I am posting this on the front page as 'Besharam Fantasy of the Week'...by anmol...🤣

Or iska introduction doon..ki yeh piya lal minis mein kar kya rahi thi in the first place? 😉 😉
MR.KooL thumbnail
Piya sirf meri hain stay away from her nehi toh tumhara kya hal hoga u know very well. 🤣
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Here goes My besharmi wala Idea No.1 ..now that Piay is angry with Abhay..& ABhay wants to get hold of Piya somehow seperately & explain her why he had to Bite her..so will take help of maybe tracker or misha and send a message to meet in some class room as they are going to plan for College annual day or something like that..and Piya invariably arrives there only to find no one..and quite dark..late in the evening after classes..all are gone..so..Piya calls out names & is scared to see no one there..and Suddenly she feels a hand on her mouth..and Abhay whisks her off the ground ..to a corner ..puts her down gently ..hand still holding her mouth & piya is wriggling in his hold.and tries to get away from his hold...he Pins her to the wall..and puts  himself against her body..so that she dosent move..and explains what had happened in that Night..and why he had to bite her..with his whispering & baritone voice..making her dizzy with the hotness of his breath gushing down her face..and neck..to feel the shiver..running down her spine..and in turn making her go weak in her knee..and she is almost going to collapse..and he holds her even closer to him..and after explaining ..he slowly removes his hand from her mouth only to replace it with his mouth..!!Well after that what happens to Piya is anybody's guess.. .who can resist that..ahem..ahem...sorry I am getting a little too censord is it..!!

P.S...in my imagination ABhay dosent wear that STUPID JACKET which alway s spoils the actual closeness...you see..😉🤣

AND THEN they will sing: Haila haila hua hua...🤣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Chanda mama kyo gaye, arnab chachu nanga ho gaye,dono bina kapdo ke bhaage.. 🤣
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Chanda mama kyo gaye, arnab chachu nanga ho gaye,dono bina kapdo ke bhaage.. 🤣

Ha anu..i was going to put one very besharam comment of yours on front page...🤣 just read the first page after 2-3 mins..you will realise what it was..your comment only inspired me...🤣