Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

*~Happy Birthday Sofi~* PH Saibo bday Vm added (Page 2)

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Wish U Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
"Happy Birthday "

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofia.shareen-Liana--Maha-Batameez.-Fatima-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Happy Happy Birthday to You Sofi! Party

Wishing you loads of fun and joy and may you be surrounded by all your friends and love ones on this special day!

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sofi PartyParty

wish you lots and lots of Happiness...may all your wishes get fulfilled!
Have a nice dayBig smile

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Shit shit I am late OuchOuch
Sab wishes toh dy di main ny or kya dunErmmTongue

Happy Birthday SofiiiHug
Many Many Happy Returns of The day dear
Wish you get loads of happiness and success in your life
Hug

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
Luv
Maha
A Birthday Gift for you LOL

Shareen ,Sara,Liana ,Fatz and everyone..Amazinggg Post,Siggies, Intro and VM all are Fab  Smile

Edited by -Maha- - 09 May 2011 at 6:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofia.shareen-Liana-Batameez.-Fatima-

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday

May all ur wishes come true.

Have a blast

God bless

Sweet_Kandy IF-Rockerz
Sweet_Kandy
Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
once again a very happy birthday sofi PartyParty
Love youHug

p;s: have to get that person who said that post wouldn't be goodROFLROFLROFL amazing post allEmbarrassed

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 08 May 2011 at 9:26pm

Sofia. IF-Dazzler
Sofia.
Sofia.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

I just wanted to thank you guys sooo much for all of the birthday wishes and the spectacular thread! It honestly took my breath away!Day Dreaming It means the world to me that you all are thinking of me on my special dayHugI have always loved birthdays and the fact you get thoroughly spoilt for a day makes them all the more enjoyableLOL HT! meri HT tujhe to main pata nahi kiya bolun. Despite of the killer exam you are suppose to give today you managed to do all of this! I just don't know what to..ermm..how about we talk privately? LOL Fattaaay!!..For specially calling and wishing..Matlab tujhe to maine sab bata diya tha na?HugSara! Shocked Pado? Itni pyaari baatein..I can go on and on about it..in Urdu. ROFL Kitni tareefein ki hai aapne..matlab mera naseeb khul gaya. Big smile Sam and Liana!Hug You guys are awesome!..I'm absolutely in love with all the sigs you have made liana..HT and Sara and Maha..you guys too! All the sigs are breathtakingly beautiful..I owe so much to you guys! Love you all loads! Hug Sam the VM! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Abhi to we had just started the question game and you already give me suchaaay awesome gift! LOL  Sam I loveee you! I love the song so much and you couldn't have done any better than this. BEST!  BEST! Big smile And oye this isn't all..I  have A LOT more to say LOL I'm going to be back..I just don't know when. LOL But you guys..I love you all! I'm not good with words at all but I hope you all realize what this gesture means to me! So fortunate to have you in my life..God bless you all!Hug Tum log sab ki awaaz bhi kitni achi hai Shocked I have suchaaay manly voice. Smile

And Pareesa?  Hug We've hardly ever talked but the fact that you agreed to make a VM specially for all of us means so much honestly..Can't thank you enough! I LOVED the VM and I could just see how much effort you all put in to make the VM what it is..Big smile This song HT?LOL Is liye main tere ko yaad arahi thi? LOL

Edited by Sofia. - 08 May 2011 at 11:16pm

shareen-Liana--Maha-Batameez.-Fatima-

shareen IF-Rockerz
shareen
shareen

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Anything for you HT! Hug You deserve every bit of it and it was just a small effort from our side to make this special day slightly more special! Big smile...This song!!!...Yes now u know tu mere ko yaad kyun aa rahi thi bohat! LOL  and main kis ki shadi ke preps mein busy thi? ROFLThank god the thread is up!.Kiitni muskile aarahi thi ko keep it a SECRET LOL Fatty and i wud scrap each other and then delete it immediately b4 u can read LOL Though i guess u mustve read one or two already LOL And good that fatty called and wished!..ladki bach gayi LOL..We didnt insist her for a voice clip thats y! :P

The 1st post was our main prb...We trashed so many ideas n then finally yday sara and i took an oath to to something about it LOL...And that's how the script materialized...Tujhe chat transcript dikhaungi! LOL Tujhe ek bohat famous film star bhi banaya tha.ghamandi one ShockedLOL Phir socha bday hai to at least aaj ki din to achi achi batein bolni chahiye! ROFL

And honestly,even tho i did have exams going on it wasnt a prob at all coz liana had been a constant support!...She didnt let me take any kind of stress...I'm just too blessed to have u liana..Love u a lot dr Hug

And Sam...Another nautanki HT!..Wait till i tell u what a DRAMATIC prank she played on us! Stern Smile..Kaan pakadna usske phir! Stern Smile LOL
On a serious note...What Sam has done for us is something that has totally touched our hearts Hug details on SB! Big smile

You...have...a...manly...voice...? yeah sure Smile

And you are not coming back for now..first paper's tomorrow and it's a big deal so we totally understand!..BOL HT Hug

Edited by shareen - 09 May 2011 at 12:40am

Sofia.-Liana--Maha-Batameez.-Fatima-

Go to top