Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

*~Happy Birthday Sofi~* PH Saibo bday Vm added

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Shareen: Hey guys!...It's the 9th of May today! πŸ˜ƒ

Sara: Yeah i know mother's day has just passed by...

Fatty: And it's monday again..back to work πŸ₯±

Shareen: So what is it about this day that makes it different from the other days? πŸ˜‰

Sara: *scratches head* πŸ˜•

Fatty: Sara *shouts* Useless ! 😑

Sara: Fattyy deee * shouts* don't u dare call me that 😑

Shareen: You two! *shouts* dont fight for once at least!! 😑 ..Some1's reaching a milestone todayπŸ₯³..*hint* * hint* πŸ˜‰

Sara: I know my Harshad 😍

Shareen: Sara kabhi toh HC ke siva kuch aur bhi  socha liya  kar 😳..

Sara: I do ! KSG 😍, Shaheer sheik 😍, Shahid kapoor πŸ˜

Fatty : *hits on sara's head* 😡 its Sofi! πŸ˜ƒ

Shareen : Yes fatty! ..Meri genius πŸ€—..It is abt SOFI! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sara: Who sofi?πŸ€”

Shareen: 😲 Seems like Sara has got the ghajini memory wali attack again! I'd warned her not to watch the movie SO many times! 😳

Sara : let me re-collect *sits in corner* ! πŸ˜”

Fatty: We'll help her recall for the nth number of time! ..Sofi- Shez one of the sweetest ladkis me have met on IF.. πŸ˜ƒ

Shareen: My syrup πŸ˜ƒ

Sara: Sweet ladki? Syrup? OMG calories!! 😲

Fatty: *glares at sara*

Sara: sara runs back & sits in corner πŸ˜”

Shareen:argh .. Never mind..She's funny,she's amazing..She's someone who always lifts our mood up πŸ˜ƒ..She's someone you can trust everything with(other than food =)) ) She's someone who'd put up with you and even ur nonsense * looks at sara* 😳...Her name means wisdom and there couldnt have been a name more apt than this!.😍.She's wise..She's sensible...No pretences no facades..Just simply,loving and Genuine!.πŸ‘πŸΌ In short she's everything that makes a person Real! And all that u cudve asked for in a friend! πŸ˜ƒ

Fatty: And her talent!...where should me start from..Her sigs make me go crazy πŸ€ͺ...She's so helpful!..always me went to her for 'favourz' wid thread and not even for once did she say no..always helped selflessly!..She's my jaan n i love her to bits..πŸ€—

Shareen: And and and and she's my GORGEOUS better half..😍😍 😍

Fatty: Gosh before shar gets lost in her dream world,Sarzie PLS SAY THAT U REMEMBER NOW!! 😳

Sara : Behen logs basss ! 😎 now i get it .woh motiii sofi ! The most intelligent young women i hv ever met 😍..not to mention kind-hearted,happy,hillarious, loving & absolutely beautiful πŸ˜ƒ... She's turning 16!.. 😲 OMG! Now she'll get even sexier than Sheila,munni and dhanno! πŸ˜’

Shareen: Shukar! Sigh! ...yes she certainly will give a tough competition to all of them! 😳...which makes it such a BIG day!..Btw..Badi jaldi yaad aa gaya issbar tujhe sara πŸ˜ƒ

Sara : Shareen & Fatty dee : i was acting this time 😎..i didn't wanna speak about that motii u see πŸ˜›..*runs*

Shareen: OMG! 😲 ..Nautanki! 😳Bekar mein itni mehnat karwayi 😳

Fatty: Ladki chodungi nahi tujhe πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ *runs after sarzie wid a broom*

Shareen: There they go again ..While they continue their bhagam bhag let us take a look at the wishes 😳..in the form of a lovely VM made by parisa πŸ˜ƒ..Yes Sofi!..Made by ur fav vm maker πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Disclaimer: This video may cause some people to enter into a state of shock 😳 ..So take necessary precautions before you HEAR some of us out,Literally! πŸ˜†..Sofi,make sure your speakers volume is up! πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiu1m4_0pNE[/YOUTUBE]

And now!..Here comes another surprise!...An VM on PH on ur fav song,just for u!...And guess who's made this?...Sam HT!...I know how much this will mean to u!...No getting emotional ok! πŸ˜† Sam didnt just surprise u wid this but us as well!...How? 😳 Dat's whole another story ! πŸ˜† For now hope u enjoy the VM HT!...And sam,u r the bestest! πŸ€—
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHfd3QPTS3I[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by shareen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shareen thumbnail

We were stranger from one another but we know each other from our siggies but never spoke and one day we got a chance to talk through one of our dear friends shareenπŸ€—im thankful to her for giving me a opportunity to meet sofi she is very sweet girl,we use to talk through IF's scrap, she is very much sincere toward her studies so she doesnt come online much still in this short time and with each and every conversation she became one of my dear friendsπŸ€— blessed to have a friend and sweet sister like Sofia . hope we'll get to know each other more wid time n our friendship will strengthen..

Sofi ,A lovely,Sweet and caring friend ,We met in Our CC and then in few days she became such important part of our gang with her lovely and  friendly attitude. A girl who knows how to give a Big smile on her friends face,She is an amazing friend who can tolerate our nonsense πŸ˜†Specially mine.πŸ˜›Its strange that We became friends because of our other friends, we came close to solve misunderstanding between other friendsπŸ˜† When i tried to write something about journey of our friendship i realized that i have nothing to write about US yar.I AM SORRY SOFI.
But
Next time aisa nhi hona chahye😳.
She is the one who taught me how to make good siggies or else Dunno mera kiya hota πŸ€”
You know sofi i just love the way you call us chari πŸ˜†

With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal, life and world turns in to so much fun. Thanks

Luv

Maha

Once upon a time there was a gal named sofia & another gal named fatima they met on 1 v fine sort of night as fatima ask for favourz she asusal asked sofia a favour ta da from there start a frndship of these two galz on v tht day they talk alot firstly with formality then with casuality they become v good frndz sort off actually then there comez some pblmz which come in every sweetheart story they get angry or get upset with eachother but they r still frndz coz they trust eachother thatz our tiny miny si journey of quiet of spl frndship..

(to be edited)

A walk down the memory lane HT?..Where do i even start from?..😲

From partners to friends, syrup to HT, we have come a long way, literally!...Technically, our first interactions were at the desh gal where we happened to praise each others work a few time..and that's all..Little did we know then that in the coming year(s) we were to become the best of friends..Actually, friends sound like an understatement here..More than 'just friends'..πŸ˜‰

We were just meant to be πŸ€£ and meeting through a common friend, venturing into a shop was destined!..πŸ˜ƒ

The next one has to be the scary vid incident!..How i'd bluffed you to watch it and ur reaction! :P The scream! 🀣Wish i cudve personally witnessed it 🀣 poor saima..u'd woken her up too..darpok :P haan that's a different case that i'd almost jumped out of the chair when i was shown the same vid the first tym..πŸ˜†

Although we have known each other almost a year now,the last 5 months have been a totally different phase...Each day has given me tons of memories that i'll cherish all my life! πŸ˜ƒ...I would not be able to put it in words...But i know that u do know what i want to say πŸ€—

There r so many instances which when i recall i burst into fits of laughter! 🀣...Like how hard i tried to show u the twin towers from the balcony during one of the chats n all that u could see through the webcam was darkness πŸ˜†..Cuteness πŸ˜Š Then how we'd been trying to talk once but mun hi nahi khula and awaaz bhi nahi nikal rahi thi πŸ˜† And then i was planning to pataofy aunty once..patana to dur ki baat ek wave karna tha oh bhi nahi huwa tha🀣Chal bina wave kiye hi thodi bohat setting to ho hi gayi aunty ke saath from fish to vegetables to shaadi ki shopping!🀣 Now toh i even have her permission to come over to ur place πŸ˜ƒ..Our future is set i'm telling u HT!..No hurdles🀣

And our crushes on each other brothers/cousin...The jokes!! πŸ˜†..Some hilarious and sweet memories that none of us can forget!..The whole world cup period was amazing!..I don't think i ever enjoyed the cricket matches as much as i did this time! πŸ˜†..Sharing live commentary with you and how we'd root for each other teams and our families wud just look at us in surprise!🀣

Everything HT!..I cant just count one or two moments...The best part is that everything is very REAL! πŸ€—.Can u believe it that we've just met on IF and never personally?..It never felt that way...We know how each others room,house,area and not to forget how the air conditioners look like 🀣🀣

Everything is still fresh in my mind and it'll always be!...There's still SO much more that i've got to say!...Only if we didnt have exams 2mrw!...

shareen thumbnail

Yes!..There are some lovely messages from ur friends BUT..We've decided to b 'ebil' 😎 The messages will b posted in parts tomorrow coz after all some things should be left to keep the whole day going right? till then enjoy the ones above and below! πŸ˜†

*edited

S A M I A

πŸ₯³Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Sofi πŸ₯³

It was a pleasure knowing you this yearπŸ€—. A person who is just sweet, cute and a sweetheart.  yea am talking about you . We both have not known each-other that well by ourselves yet but because of this my evil sister ShareenπŸ˜†. I have got to know another beautiful person..Ms.Sofi. 

May all your wishes and dream come true and May you are always be blessed with all the happiness, love & success. Stay the same πŸ˜‰ 

and yes we will be talking more so on ur bday I will leave you with this πŸ˜†

p;s: about that vm. I just hope you will like it (i made in hurry though I had time but laziness you see🀣) and thanks buz of you am in love with another beautiful song - Saibo πŸ˜‰

Once again a very happy birthday.

Lots of Love from, SamπŸ€—

M A H A

You are an amazing friend, with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May Allah bless you. Happy Birthday.

L I A
N A
Happy Birthday to you happy birthday dear sofi happy birthday to uπŸ₯³πŸ€—
I hope that the coming year provides you with all the success and fulfillment your heart wishes."
"May this birthday offer you as much joy and happiness as you give to all who know you."
Happy birthday, you are a dear friend and treasure you greatly."

"Make the most of this special birthday."

Siggies from my side😳 i have doubt if u ll like it or notπŸ€” but hopping for the best😊

T A I F  Y
well... i really dnt know wat to say
They say I speak a lot, but sometime I am just out of words, and it is one of those moments.

I just need her to know that she is a special child(TZP) πŸ˜† , and I hope her life be excellent, and worth envying...

F A T T Y

SofzzzπŸ€—
Happy Birthday jaana
many many happy returnz of the day
wish Allah bless u with all the happiness love & success
U r one of the most sweetest,cutest & jaanuest person whom me met on IF thankz for being such an amazing friend πŸ€—
keep smiling & keep rocking
Happy Birthday again
luv

Fatima

A M R E
N
 Happy budday sofi*hugss*may ur all wishes cum true,hav a blast!! πŸ˜ƒ GOD BLESS U..enjoy u day πŸ€—

luv Amreen

To be continued... πŸ˜†

shareen thumbnail

Wishing you loads and loads for good luck for the O level exams! πŸ˜ƒ...You have been sincere and dedicated to studies and will definitely come out with flying colors and make us proud! πŸ˜† Loads of best wishes from ALL of us!...We love you!...Cant wait till u r done with them and get holidays so that we all can party together! πŸ₯³

A tight hug to SARA for ALL the help!..This thread would not have been possible at all without her..πŸ€—  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Liana and Fatty, U guys r sweethearts!...Thanks for ALL the support!
 πŸ€—

Ur creations Liana!...😍 They've made the thread and especially the VM more beautiful! πŸ˜ƒ

Sam...We love you!...U actually made us fall for that prank! 😳 The VM!...It's brilliant!...You Vms are always a treat to watch and u made the day even more special for us wid this amazing surprise! πŸ€—

Parisa,Thanks for such an amazing VM! πŸ€—...U rock!

^ credit: Sara

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shar hope u done
back but v v late urz b'day is over in Pak but i still have 2 hrz hehe
Happy Birthday again many many happy returnz of the day πŸ€—
u deserved much more then all this u r our too sweet & jaanu frnd alwayz be like tht warna...hehe

umm made something for u shoo crappy but still 😳

Happy Birthday again
luv
Fatima

P.S:Shar,sarzie & liana amazing thread this is fabulous bacchaz
pari & sammy baccha vmz r splendid love the voice part πŸ˜†

Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail
Meee !

res =]

Happy Birthday Sofia.

shareen thumbnail
Happy birthday HT!...πŸ€—

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
happy bday sofiπŸ€—

@Shareen,Sara & Fati di awesome post guys!!!!πŸ‘ fa job Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. hats off to u guys and the cutest part of the post was the convo betwn the trio tooo cute and adorable im sure sofi will love it too 😳
Edited by -Liana- - 12 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wish U Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
"Happy Birthday "

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Happy Birthday to You Sofi! πŸ₯³

Wishing you loads of fun and joy and may you be surrounded by all your friends and love ones on this special day!