Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Asin-Zarine can't stand each other - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

then I'm sure it will lead to lots of love between them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that also depends on who's lying in between and if he can satisfy them both..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. it might be another war if one gets more meat than the other..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Who cares about Asin and Zarine?!

I didn't even know who Zarine was before I came on this forum.
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Yeah guys Asin never involves in such cat fights. .  She does'nt have any ego or complex with fellow costars. . I have been following Asin right from her first tamil movie and she is really soo sweet and friendly. . Never ever got into problems with any actors or actresses for such fights. . She treats everyone has friends including her competitors. . Its pity rare to see such actress. .Asin really rocks for the way she is even with big stardom in Tamil and Telugu industries and now slowly but steady progress in bolly after a rocketing start to her carrier. . Way to go Asin!! So proud of u. . And she also deserves getting paired alongside such amazing co-stars right from surya, vijay to salman n aamir. . Edited by Sanjay_Sanjay - 12 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and i cant stand  either one of them Edited by anu-pre4eva - 12 years ago
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
first sonakshi n now asin...wow...zarine must hv somethin dat makes dem jealous
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

Zarine I'm with you!! I can't stand cakey Asin either!!!!

hahah same here...πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

arey smajha karo na.. aaj kal single hai to har koi .. koshish kar reha hai

yaa true ..me not salu fan ..i was so angry at him becz he said bad abt guzaarish ...but ab mujh pata chala k ye sab media k jaal hai...πŸ˜†

but what i wish ..salman or Preity Zinta k shaadii ..i feel salman can b gr88 husband ..😳

This content was originally posted by: Sanjay_Sanjay

Yeah guys Asin never involves in such cat fights. .  She does'nt have any ego or complex with fellow costars. . I have been following Asin right from her first tamil movie and she is really soo sweet and friendly. . Never ever got into problems with any actors or actresses for such fights. . She treats everyone has friends including her competitors. . Its pity rare to see such actress. .Asin really rocks for the way she is even with big stardom in Tamil and Telugu industries and now slowly but steady progress in bolly after a rocketing start to her carrier. . Way to go Asin!! So proud of u. . And she also deserves getting paired alongside such amazing co-stars right from surya, vijay to salman n aamir. .

hm, then Zareen is the one who is desperate to bag the role of Kat-Woman.πŸ˜‰

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now if only the industry reciprocated the exact same sentiment for these two,  problem solved
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: eraser

then I'm sure it will lead to lots of love between them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

O-M-GπŸ˜† you and your humor just cracks me up at timesπŸ˜†